PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Gynecologic clinics in Peter

Q
20.12.2004, 23:50
Please, advise clinic in Peter. With good doctors. Even on the prices already to spit. If only have cured.

Pljushka
15.01.2005, 22:17
Yes... Now only to mine only in paid clinics doctors, pleasant, and has come in free-of-charge wives consultation, oborali.... Have made cry... Even under the priest klienochku have forced to buy... Delirium

... Was in paid.. On Komsomol (the house has forgotten) .odno pleasure... " tsetr planning of family and a reproduction "... Personally there it was pleasant to me...

Val
17.02.2005, 18:50
The girl,

I very much recommend you 2 clinics:

1) MAPO (Honey Academy of Postdegree Education)

Very professionally, good, having doctors. Everyone do or make very cautiously. I ponmju the first time have amazed or struck me, that reception last about 40 minutes and I have had time to ask ALL questions interesting me, at all the most important. The prices averages. I consider or count very much priemlimye. The center is on CHernyshevskoj.

2) Clinic she on Fontanka. The prices above, but too like priemlimye. I from MAPO have passed here basically because of a site and time raboty-up to 21 every day.

Cosy clinic, competent doctors. Again zhe-it is professional.

I very much watch over the health, tried or tasted different clinics, but here have stopped on these or thus two.

By the way, and ONU has gone under the reference of girlfriends.

Q
22.02.2005, 13:26
The Girl,

I very much recommend you 2 clinics:

1) MAPO (Honey Academy of Postdegree Education)

Very professionally, good, having doctors. Everyone do or make very cautiously. I ponmju the first time have amazed or struck me, that reception last about 40 minutes and I have had time to ask ALL questions interesting me, at all the most important. The prices averages. I consider or count very much priemlimye. The center is on CHernyshevskoj.

2) Clinic she on Fontanka. The prices above, but too like priemlimye. I from MAPO have passed here basically because of a site and time raboty-up to 21 every day.

Cosy clinic, competent doctors. Again zhe-it is professional.

I very much watch over the health, tried or tasted different clinics, but here have stopped on these or thus two.

By the way, and ONU has gone under the reference of girlfriends.

Many thanks for the information!

The butterfly
27.06.2005, 23:48
Very much the Maternity home 2, on Furshtadtskoj is pleasant. Let you does not confuse, what is it a maternity home. There there is also an out-patient unit where are observed also nonpregnant. However, there all services paid. But collective there simply charm, beginning or starting from garderobshchitsy with nurses and finishing or stopping doctors, doctors both td, and tp!!! There at me has changed attitudes or relations to gynecologists and all these procedures. There even it is simply pleasant to be. All chistenko, all disposable, all affable, smile. And the prices there moderated or moderate!