PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Linings. To that that is pleasant?

Страницы : [1] 2

The girl with peaches
14.03.2005, 03:18
I am usual prolzujus Kefri, at them such mjagenkaja a surface, as natural, well very pleasant. Can eat still similar? Type Olvejz I do not like - they as plastic.

svetaa
15.03.2005, 18:27
I do not like too, here has precisely noticed, how plastic, I Use different, the last time is more Libres.

Idigidra
18.03.2005, 12:34
Having tried everything, has stopped on Kotekse.

Maryana
22.03.2005, 04:44
Having tried everything, has stopped on Kotekse.

The same chicken-feed! Too a current them also I use... And tamponchikami too.

To my mum customs. The ALIBI! But they greater or big, for little girls will not approach or suit... Though on taste and color... Well if current at whom-string strong allocation!

May
25.03.2005, 03:52
Koteks - very much to like. And here recently has opened for itself Angels and Onlyyou. But it on- the Ukrainian manufacturer, but quality marvellously about-about-very or -very much good! Soft, gentle, thin. Now I shall support or maintain likely the manufacturer.

The girl with peaches
25.03.2005, 04:31
And what, Kefri like nobody? Well the price at them opposite... Koteks to me like daily, Anzhels here for the first time I try or taste, not bad, even it is good, but they too "plastic".

dingo
27.03.2005, 01:58
I am usual prolzujus Kefri, at them such mjagenkaja a surface, as natural, well very pleasant. Can eat still similar? Type Olvejz I do not like - they as plastic.

It agree

~nebesnaja
27.03.2005, 04:14
And to me on the contrary only Olvejz also like... Than I would not use except for them what that uncertainty and constant inconvenience phobia that all will leak to Me for example all others seem on cotton similar... Yes, soft and gentle but samnitelnye what that! Olvejz though also rigid but I in them am confident on all of 100 %! And on the bill everyday I of anything cannot tell or say... I do not use them

Maryana
31.03.2005, 11:14
And new NATUREL that-whether nobody used?

Maryana
02.04.2005, 23:09
~nebesnaja and how you have made such cheerful asterisks below where the signature? At the some people still the moving little man is... I here very much lineechku with the baby wanted, but while there is nothing enter in date Can that here such nice I shall insert... And how it is called? And where to take?

Cypress
04.04.2005, 06:34
I here use liba "libres" or "koteks".

Everyday to me "diskrit" nra and "kefri"

And "Olvejz" - I do not use, at me from them a terrible boring!

anochka
05.04.2005, 09:19
"Olvejs" used when they were unique in Russia thin linings. And I from them had a boring of a skin on legs or foots, there where they adjoined to a lining. And memoirs at me about them bad, brrr... I and synthetic cannot wear shorts, not that linings. As I do not warrant or vouch for quality of a polymeric material from which they are made. Whether it is not enough, he allocates what rubbish.

To me most of all like "Koteks", they "natural" and at the same time well absorb, and "Libress", in my opinion, at once become wet to the touch.

Sipsik
05.04.2005, 09:42
And I at all do not like any, from any at me a boring. I have got used on- and more ob.

~nebesnaja
07.04.2005, 02:11
~nebesnaja and how you have made such cheerful asterisks below where the signature? At the some people still the moving little man is... I here very much lineechku with the baby wanted, but while there is nothing enter in date Can that here such nice I shall insert... And how it is called? And where to take?

Only wished to tell to you as has made asterisks and you already as I look all have made!

Sinichka
07.04.2005, 08:17
To me nravistja koteks. olveiz I do not like because they as from an oilcloth... fu as I shall recollect...

And in general I prefer about bi to use wads.

Maryana
10.04.2005, 18:02
Only wished to tell to you as has made asterisks and you already as I look all have made!

The Future mummy has prompted me! Spasibki to her for it... I now know both as photos to insert and as through what that time lineechku to put...

Nikiforovna
13.04.2005, 10:33
I recently have bought or purchased Naturel. Och. Have liked. Soft, thin and pleasantly smell. And in general I use Koteksom and sometimes Libress.

The girl with peaches
13.04.2005, 10:48
Naturel it will be necessary to try or taste.

People and how you, in general, use wads Ob? The tampax is pleasant to me. yO-whether But Ob in fact it is necessary to thrust there fingers? Here is how it to make at job? Hygiene of arms or hand to open-close the general or common door, and? And how in general it or him there it is equal ramestit? Or I that do not understand?

The otolaryngologist
13.04.2005, 23:12
Yes, wads without an applicator to use inconveniently, and it is not hygienic.

Maryana
17.04.2005, 21:27

People and how you, in general, use wads Ob? The tampax is pleasant to me. yO-whether But Ob in fact it is necessary to thrust there fingers? Here is how it to make at job? Hygiene of arms or hand to open-close the general or common door, and? And how in general it or him there it is equal ramestit? Or I that do not understand?

It is convenient to me to use obi! Always a current them also I use... And a tampax terribly inconvenient: when become wet, are stretched or dragged out in dlinnu, and from it or this a terrible dyscomfort! And obi in breadth, and you feel nothing... And at job I am simple before it or this and after I wash handles and all! And all hygiene!

Also be not afraid, that he there without aplikatora it is bad to be placed - to him there to disappear there is no place

Idigidra
21.04.2005, 00:34

I come with tomponom, inserted at home in the morning, and I change it or him already for a lining, since too not predstavvljaju normal change in the general or common toilet in the afternoon.

May
27.04.2005, 23:24
I come with tomponom, inserted at home in the morning, and I change it or him already for a lining, since too not predstavvljaju normal change in the general or common toilet in the afternoon.

I do or make also. Since morning a wad, in the afternoon - linings. First for hygiene.

Secondly nedumaju, that all time is useful to use wads, to combine is better.

Sweet I
29.04.2005, 21:13
I combine wads and linings. BUT

Girls!!! Never buy "Bell's" linings in green packing!!!

For ten years I for the first time have learned or have found out that such " the lining " with them, despite of huge quantity or amount krylyshek and any blanket and kaemochek proceeds.

Here.

The girl with peaches
30.04.2005, 02:49
I combine wads and linings. BUT

Girls!!! Never buy "Bell's" linings in green packing!!!

For ten years I for the first time have learned or have found out that such " the lining " with them, despite of huge quantity or amount krylyshek and any blanket and kaemochek proceeds.

Here.

hi-, at me once Olvejz has leaked, because cowards curves has dressed

And Ob now it is interesting to me to try or taste

Idigidra
05.05.2005, 08:39
I recently have bought or purchased Naturel. Och. Have liked. Soft, thin and pleasantly smell. And in general I use Koteksom and sometimes Libress.

TOO has bought on cheap stuff (14 rbl.) this muck with a camomile.-O-O... No comparison with Koteksom can be. The top layer as at old Soviet linings.