PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Abortion without the reason

Katya
20.12.2004, 11:57
There was a desired pregnancy, and on 11 oh to week

There was the first UZi. Analyses super, what pains,

nebylo bloods; only here the germ was lost one week ago.

Certainly snachalo tears, well and then : was lost

Germ? Sex? Very much I want the kid as it is possible as much as possible

To be prepared to avoid etogo kashmara? I live temporarily in staffs or states

And while very difficultly I understand their system of treatment. To me have not offered

vyskribanie, all is better let naturally will leave. But I eksperementirovat did not become, tomorrow I shall go. Beremennit to me have told or said it is possible in 2 weeks, I-doubt.

And vobshche I have chances of safe pregnancy if all analyses good, and to treat me nobody is going to. Have told or said that all should be well, simply how at me, - sometimes happens. A mistake or an error in hromasomah if I prvilno have understood all.

Please, if someone was in a similar situation, why so and what now to do or make?

The Lui
10.02.2005, 05:19
Maria greetings. I beat in takoi situations three times, seichas I hand over in process of vozmojnosti razlichnie analiz. To you it is not necessary seichas strongly perejivat therefore very much often such bivaet on pervoi to pregnancy and as a rule doctors begin inspections after 2 and more mistsarriages. About a*amp; TS (viskribanie) ti has solved correctly, especially after etogo they can make hromosomnii the analysis of a fetus. Mine the doctor has told or said what to become pregnant it is impossible mines of 6 months. Also it is necessary to drink vitamin Folits Atsid, -6, -12 Good lutsk

Tori
13.05.2005, 01:51
I now in such position, wait an abortion.

I in Germany and me the doctor have told or said almost the same, only the germ on US has not been found out in me at all. All other parameters ukazvajut on 6 spolovinoj weeks of pregnancy what to converge with my calculations.

To me as the doctor has told or said, that the reasons in me to search nenado as they are not present (I hope, that the truth), that such sluchaetsja it is enough often, but is rare diagostiruetsja as such pregnancy zakanchivajutsja an abortion on early terms and pass or take place with monthly and not noticed by women.

Shock certainly big, tears it is spilled not a little. But I trust German doctors who speak, that at me that's all right more, than at us me would heal from that that was not present.

In this occasion having shovelled a heap infy in an Internet has noticed, that clauses or articles of the postSoviet doctors rashodjatsja with foreign basically differences. Not developing pregnancy connected with chromosomal anamalijami ootids on our sources - the woman should be treated, on instrannym - the normal phenomenon, anything to treat it is not necessary, and it is necessary probyvat to conceive the child again.

14.05.2005, 10:30
A few or A little;Little bit situation has changed. Yesterday the doctor on reception nastol on cleaning, has told or said, that it is better that all was under the control. That abortions on my term (7) and more often require the subsequent cleaning... In 7 mornings has drunk any tablets, to 12 has begun krovotichenie, the doctor has told or said, that and it is necessary, in one o'clock in the afternoon have begun cleaning. Already I sit at home. Have told or said in couple of weeks it is possible to borrow or occupy again in planning ditej. All the extremity or end of this itorii and without exhausting analyses and everyones *quot; ?Non?N?N??*quot;

All of success!

luda1332
07.06.2005, 05:32
I do not think, that you should become pregnant already after 2-3 weeks... It is necessary to wait.. And to plan - please, analyses, inspections, a healthy way of life, a high-grade delivery...

gran '
26.06.2005, 12:46
I shall not argue.

Bleeding and pains ostonovilis to evening of that day when there was a cleaning. Analiizy on any infections and a blood... pozdavala one week ago - yesterday send or have come results, nothing is revealed, all in norm or rate.

Asked the girlfriend which passed or took place cleaning in Kiev, bleedings proceeded about one week, pains were nearby 3 days. (here and a difference between *quot; 2 ?NnN??*quot; and *quot; a little ?N?nNo*quot;)

Certainly, I believe those doctors which speak, that is more to like me, but while that they spoke all ispolnjaetsja word for word, nadjus, that and further awakes!

Irena
27.06.2005, 14:13
I do not know as in Germany but me cleaned in staffs or states and allocation were 10 dnei. The doctor has told or said that I can be engaged in sex in 2 weeks, and beremenit it is better in half a year and to drink vitamins Folivuju an acid, -6, -12. I advise, if there is an opportunity to make inspection, will not be worse from it or this, will be more confidence

Now about doctors, I have more nravjatsja doctors in the CIS where I can call and ask, and here the doctor never speaks by phone, only the nurse.