PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tears

CheerLeader Girl
22.11.2004, 15:48
Something last time I very tearful. prochtu a verse, or film sad, and at once in tears. Itself neznaju why, already as that drip. It, what, is simple hormones, or probably reason in other?

Baba Manya
05.12.2004, 06:57
Hormones, nostalgia, all ponemnozhku. Above films and verses to cry it is possible. These are harmless tears. And if all causes feeling of injustice and a bitter taste it can be depression in the easy or light;mild form in you.

CheerLeader Girl
16.12.2004, 20:34
Spasib Manjun, I think, can is simple nerves before departure? I think, I wind....

Baba Manya
31.12.2004, 06:24
Spasib Manjun, I think, can is simple nerves before departure? I think, I wind....

And you can for pleasure cry, what home go?

CheerLeader Girl
12.01.2005, 10:13
And for pleasure, but also pavor any. Am afraid of all friends-friends or -familiar and family to see, and suddenly they so have changed... I Am afraid, that they about me have forgotten, and I it or him teperjashnjaja not ponravljas... neznaju, as that on soul or douche strashnovato...

Baba Manya
18.01.2005, 16:59
And for pleasure, but also pavor any. Am afraid of all friends-friends or -familiar and family to see, and suddenly they so have changed... I Am afraid, that they about me have forgotten, and I it or him teperjashnjaja not ponravljas... neznaju, as that on soul or douche strashnovato...

Nastenka, not glupi the sun, at you all will be perfect. That you can realize an another matter that they to you any more so are close. Usually feelings of a distance are mutual. Give the God to you a pleasant trip that there were only positive emotions.

CheerLeader Girl
30.01.2005, 06:06

Nastenka, not glupi the sun, at you all will be perfect. That you can realize an another matter that they to you any more so are close. Usually feelings of a distance are mutual. Give the God to you a pleasant trip that there were only positive emotions.

Thanks Manjun, no, I somehow with them is much more in it or this to year communicated, is simple strashnovato one to fly.

Baba Manya
13.02.2005, 09:07

Thanks Manjun, no, I somehow with them is much more in it or this to year communicated, is simple strashnovato one to fly.

And so you absolutely alone go? You will meet at the airport, I hope? Look, come back, do not remain there for ever. What is chirlidery without you will do or make?

CheerLeader Girl
23.02.2005, 14:45

And so you absolutely alone go? You will meet at the airport, I hope? Look, come back, do not remain there for ever. What is chirlidery without you will do or make?

Manjun, I just to remain I want... You Understand, in fact a life, not such and the long piece, and would be desirable it or her to spend with those whom I like, instead of with chirliderami American who dazh will not catch you.

ludik
09.03.2005, 15:24
I just to remain I want... You Understand, in fact a life, not such and the long piece, and would be desirable it or her to spend with those whom I like, instead of with chirliderami American who dazh will not catch you.

Can therefore and sadly and tears flow... Because visit or attend ideas to leave, but something holds, and then something pulls home... You Will arrive, and there all you will understand and you will be defined or determined. It is necessary to be pleased, that you go to native, they in fact always wait for you!

CheerLeader Girl
19.03.2005, 19:56
Thanks of the girl!

It at me such PMS were on visible, I in collectings, on visible have absolutely forgotten. Today monsters send or have come, it became easier. Spasib for support!

Baba Manya
26.03.2005, 00:42
Manjun, I just to remain I want... You Understand, in fact a life, not such and the long piece, and would be desirable it or her to spend with those whom I like, instead of with chirliderami American who dazh will not catch you.

Nast, you chyo, seryozno? Besides mean American chirliderov which on the priest have dropped you, at you here still and mum is. Really you will leave it or her? She in fact here carried you, thought as it will be better. Think as follows, more shortly. And that ridiculously turns out, type you blunt chirlidery have expelled from the country. And you it or him on a harm return and tell or say that you will remain here.

Baba Manya
03.04.2005, 07:57
Thanks of the girl!

It at me such PMS were on visible, I in collectings, on visible have absolutely forgotten. Today monsters send or have come, it became easier. Spasib for support!

Well I am glad what is it monsters, instead of depression and not national crisis. The main thing in the future do not accept seryoznye vital decisions before monsters.

CheerLeader Girl
27.04.2005, 09:11

Nast, you chyo, seryozno? Besides mean American chirliderov which on the priest have dropped you, at you here still and mum is. Really you will leave it or her? She in fact here carried you, thought as it will be better. Think as follows, more shortly. And that ridiculously turns out, type you blunt chirlidery have expelled from the country. And you it or him on a harm return and tell or say that you will remain here.

Man, I understand. I and with mum want, I in fact very much-very like it or her, and to me actually painfully to leave it or her, this all taki mum but how to be, I too wish to be with native (my others the grandmother and the grandfather, they already elderly, the little sister, too I I do not wish to pass or miss its or her all childhood), friends.

Baba Manya
27.06.2005, 13:50

Man, I understand. I and with mum want, I in fact very much-very like it or her, and to me actually painfully to leave it or her, this all taki mum but how to be, I too wish to be with native (my others the grandmother and the grandfather, they already elderly, the little sister, too I I do not wish to pass or miss its or her all childhood), friends.

Nastjush, you still minor. You under the law cannot such decisions for yourself accept. I understand you to some extent, but whether there can be there you if mum will want you to take away in Staffs or States?