PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt that occurs or happens?

Rila
02.06.2005, 05:10
Hello! I have a problem, and I would like to hear your advice or councils. Approximately one month ago I have lost virginity. All was with a pain and a blood. I thought, that such will be only in 1 time, but here a month have passed or have taken place, and all on former. At the sexual certificate or act to very painfully me when she " comes into me ". Prompt, this all can is normal and so should be? And after the certificate or act there are burning sensations in that place. I hope, that you will not disregard my question...

Idigidra
02.06.2005, 18:34
Most likely you simply are not raised or excited and complexities with an input or entrance, if with a size it's OK are not weakened to the full, therefore.

WERTina
04.06.2005, 07:21
I heard, that such happens......... At me at most only time on the fourth were gone boleznenye sensations. The main thing that the partner has properly prepared you for sex that greasings was more......... Then in general all super will be!!!!

Rila
06.06.2005, 07:57
That's just the point, that greasings happens at me always noramalno, sometimes even through chur, and it is raised or excited like too up to a limit, and here to relax it turns out not so... I am afraid, that will be again sick...

_
08.06.2005, 08:14
mozh, big too?

Rila
10.06.2005, 00:47
mozh, big too?

Yes is not present, it seems to me of quite normal size...

Idigidra
10.06.2005, 01:48
mozh, big too?

Forgive or Excuse, and to what you compare??? If he at you the first.

SexyBar
10.06.2005, 22:26
If you are strained, will be painfully long, yet do not learn to relax or be relaxed, it is obligatory, to you in fact and to the gynecologist to go, and there anybody will not raise or excite, therefore an expert-expert or -practice and more times of an expert, let he with you will be gentle then will relax.

SexyBar
13.06.2005, 06:42
If you are strained, will be painfully long, yet do not learn to relax or be relaxed, it is obligatory, to you in fact and to the gynecologist to go, and there anybody will not raise or excite, therefore an expert-expert or -practice and more times of an expert, let he with you will be gentle then will relax.

SexyBar
14.06.2005, 01:11

SexyBar
15.06.2005, 20:12

Rila
16.06.2005, 02:11
And as you consider or count, it cannot be connected with what-. Disease?

Rila
27.06.2005, 13:43
mozh, big too?

Certainly it is complex or difficult to me to compare................. And what you consider or count as greater or big?