PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Fever from within

The mistress of Copper Mountain
03.09.2004, 13:45
Strange with me something recently.

Any fever from within, apparently, that as a dragon now dyhnu a flame.

Temperatures that is interesting, no, or nearly so are not present, approximately 37,2 - I do not consider or count it in temperature, here if will rise above 38 is yes.

Has still noticed a small giddiness, but I know precisely - pregnancy is excluded - monthly were recently, and I am protected always.

I drink water, has drunk few times Aspirinum - fever does not pass or take place.

What with me?

Anjutkin
16.09.2004, 21:19
It seems to me, that it is necessary to see a doctor, suddenly, something serious...

Mega*
24.09.2004, 13:26
You are not right, here as-time such temperature (37) the worst, inside an inflammation, see a doctor necessarily!

And more - never force down temperature Aspirinum, it is harmful, if it is necessary to bring down - only Paracetamolum.

MK
10.10.2004, 13:39
Oh, the temperature - disgusting, testifies about vospolitelnom process. Do not delay a campaign to the doctor.

Diana Valerevna
23.10.2004, 22:19

Temperatures that is interesting, no, or nearly so are not present, approximately 37,2 - I do not consider or count it in temperature, here if will rise above 38 is yes.

Has still noticed a small giddiness, but I know precisely - pregnancy is excluded - monthly were recently, and I am protected always.

I drink water, has drunk few times Aspirinum - fever does not pass or take place.

What with me?

Excuse, and how old are you?

Estee
24.10.2004, 15:37
Never force down temperature Aspirinum, it is harmful, if it is necessary to bring down - only Paracetamolum.

And why???

Mega*
10.11.2004, 01:22
Never force down temperature Aspirinum, it is harmful, if it is necessary to bring down - only Paracetamolum.

And why???

He very harmful to explain now nemogu, time is not present

Baba Manya
15.11.2004, 12:34

And why???

He very harmful to explain now nemogu, time is not present

In general Aspirinum even is useful to people after 50 years because does or makes a blood to a swill, lowers chance to receive an infarct. But at an inflammation it is better to avoid Aspirinum because he can lead to syndrome Ree. Very unpleasant bjaka, especially when children are ill or sick.

Milen
21.11.2004, 06:27

What with me?

At me now the same most! The temperature 37.3-internal fever also is turned a head. In the underground even in opinion of the body any wadded grew turbid also

Became. Itself I sit a head I fracture, what is it. Has bought or purchased asperin I-try to be treated by it or him.

Diana Valerevna
24.11.2004, 11:21
Simply Aspirinum can cause a stomach ulcer, the asthmatic phenomena at long application. And Paracetamolum blocks enzymes of a liver. So very well moderately.

miss independence
04.12.2004, 12:31

What with me?

I take a great interest or am fond in the Ayurveda, do not find or consider for nonsense, certainly, but speaking tongue vedov, at you perevozbuzhden Pitt's which are responsible for internal fever of an organism the vital principle (to not confuse to temperature) .proanalizirujte, than you ate recently, what way of life order or conducted. If you used products with burning, acidic taste; zharenoe, salty, in a dry kind, and thus drank or saw not enough water, it about what I speak. In this case you will need to pass to products basically with sweet or neutral taste (fruit, vegetables), to drink more cool liquid, to use soups, etc. (By the way, how at you with a liver?)

Certainly, the reason can be and in other, it is simple one of versions of that to you occurs or happens. I hope has helped or assisted

ks
21.12.2004, 13:23

What with me?

I take a great interest or am fond in the Ayurveda, do not find or consider for nonsense, certainly, but speaking tongue vedov, at you perevozbuzhden Pitt's which are responsible for internal fever of an organism the vital principle (to not confuse to temperature) .proanalizirujte, than you ate recently, what way of life order or conducted. If you used products with burning, acidic taste; zharenoe, salty, in a dry kind, and thus drank or saw not enough water, it about what I speak. In this case you will need to pass to products basically with sweet or neutral taste (fruit, vegetables), to drink more cool liquid, to use soups, etc. (By the way, how at you with a liver?)

Certainly, the reason can be and in other, it is simple one of versions of that to you occurs or happens. I hope has helped or assisted

opa, and here about it or this I hear for the first time, interestingly. Will not leave a reference where about it or this to esteem?

The mistress of Copper Mountain
19.01.2005, 06:24
Thanks, girls, for answers.

Excuse, that could not so longly to respond, problems with an Internet.

To me 33 years recently have knocked. Having consulted to mum has decided to spend on drink Jodomarin, at it or her same "parsley" but it is known precisely, that because of a disadvantage of an iodine.

About the Ayurveda. I on a "lifelong" diet and at present just am impossible for me all zharenoe, salty, perchenoe, fat. Just I eat basically fruit, kashkami, supchikami, vegetables.

I feel also the truth it is necessary to address to the doctor... I do not like it, here what's the matter...

Niagara
08.02.2005, 14:19
And you have not fallen in love casually?

All signs is available, but also the promoting factor - spring!!!

Tinkin
10.03.2005, 15:10
The mistress, and "recently", it how much? If for a long time, at me such was, inflammations have not found, infections too, first, the truth suspected something cat's (I do not remember precisely the name, 80 % of children bjaku in a sandbox select this, then, when weakens immunity, she "wakes up" and gives such low temperature) did or made inoculations - in the extremity or end was "lomka" (as it is necessary) and... The temperature did not sleep... There was a CHOLIC BUBBLE - STAGNATION!!! Have put a probe and all has passed or has taken place. Now when I feel such fever sometimes - I am taken a sip mineralkoj.. But to the doctor it is obligatory, the Mistress, descend or go..

The visitor
16.03.2005, 21:49
Greetings I have the same signs a giddiness and temperature 372 today was at the doctor-5 weeks of pregnancy

The visitor
27.06.2005, 12:57
At me too fever, and temperature hardly below normal. It appears. The herpes wake up (stsuka)