PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tablets and excess weight

Страницы : [1] 2

Beatriks
29.08.2004, 22:37
I wish to pass on protivozach. Tablets. Naturally, I shall select with the doctor. But here I can not understand, they influence weight or not? Doctors speak: " get fat from rolls and calories, in tablets of calories is not present ". But from women often I hear: " I so have grown fat from tablets ".

To that to believe? And you that accept and how it was reflected in your figure?

Yes, the doctor speaks, what hormones are useful to female health? That I am not correct rassuzhdat-" shall not be poisoned or persecuted with these tablets ".

Help or Assist to understand as really business or affairs with modern, nizkodozirovannymi hormonal preparatmi, ostensibly only positively influencing on a female organism are?

pomidorka
31.08.2004, 21:45
Before accepting tablets I has addressed to the doctor and she has advised me Three-ONu?. It or him I accepted 9 months, then 3 months to Diana-35. And my weight as was 43 so has remained such. And the set of weight depends not on tablets, and from predisposition of an organism to completeness.

And in general I hoped will recover a little, but... Alas.

Already 3 months I do not drink, we want the baby

Q
02.09.2004, 19:20
I have strongly grown fat after Minizistona, on 15-20 kg. Has stopped to drink them, grew thin. About one year it seems. Has then started to accept Logest (nizkodozirovannyj), 3 years - weight in norm or rate.

flame-A
09.09.2004, 02:41
In my opinion, all depends on a dosage of hormones in an accepted preparation. Try or taste not hormonal OK, or nizkogormonalnye, such as Logest.

Aksinja
12.09.2004, 08:29
From features of an organism too.

To me have registered ZHanin, so I from it or him on 7 kg for 1,5 months. Naest it is so much nevodmozhno.

The doctor was in a shock and sazala that I to all appearances have entered in those of 1-2 %, that these tablets to completeness do not conduct, but there are exceptions.

And the breast when a saw was more time in 2.

All individually

Lunaja
14.09.2004, 20:13
Heard, that the some people tobletki zhor provoke, as beer yeast, vidat in it or this business.

The visitor
19.09.2004, 05:02
I have not grown fat, even on the contrary... But at me from them the migraine has appeared terrible, therefore has thrown

Duniasha
23.09.2004, 12:52
I drank hormonal tablets, the truth, the basic purpose was not preservation from pregnancy, and treatment of an endometriosis though chose with the doctor the most sparing variant, but has recovered very strongly, for a month of kg. On 5, unfortunately I do not remember the name of tablets.

Well, and in general, if tendency to corpulence is, necessarily recover (

Niki
24.09.2004, 02:44
3,5 years ago I accepted Marvelon in current of 1,5 years without interruption .do reception I weighed 63-65 kg. After the termination or ending-75. Has stopped to drink-has ceased to type or collect weight, but also has not dumped or reset.

Duniasha
30.09.2004, 08:25
3,5 years ago I accepted Marvelon in current of 1,5 years without interruption .do reception I weighed 63-65 kg. After the termination or ending-75. Has stopped to drink-has ceased to type or collect weight, but also has not dumped or reset.

And I now try to dump or reset the weight typed or collected by tablets so it is uneasy

Niki
04.10.2004, 15:43
And I now try to dump or reset the weight typed or collected by tablets so it is uneasy

That's just the point, what not that that is simple, and it is practically impossible!!!

Therefore I both have ceased to suffer a chicken-feed and have grown fond of myself in weight 75.

Duniasha
08.10.2004, 06:10
At me now too 75, but it I have already dumped or reset 5 kg for 3 months. And in fact three years back limiting scale for me was 58 kg.

I understand, that such results precisely I shall not achieve, but 5 more I shall try to dump or reset

Niki
10.10.2004, 08:32
Excuse, for a question, and children are at you?

The matter is that at me while is not present, and I have solved, that an erypsipelas, and then I shall already cardinally borrow or occupy in the weight.

Duniasha
10.10.2004, 11:21
Yes, I two, practically adult children, and all life after a birth still the first child have a struggle against excess weight I win it or him cardinally he me.

You will be going to to give birth or travail, try to not type or collect too many superfluous kg. During pregnancy

12.10.2004, 13:34
I too have recovered on Regulone. Though my doctor has told or said what to guzzle it is necessary less. That from tablets do not recover. Any more I do not drink a floor of year. Yet pohuzhela

Duniasha
19.10.2004, 03:48
I too have recovered on Regulone. Though my doctor has told or said what to guzzle it is necessary less. That from tablets do not recover. Any more I do not drink a floor of year. Yet pohuzhela

Not the most correct at you the doctor.

At me very good gynecologist and the first, that she has asked, when all the same it was necessary to write out hormonal tablets, whether there is a predilection to excess weight. She to me also chose the most sparing tablets, and I on a diet sat, and the weight all the same has promptly grown

Niki
26.10.2004, 15:20
Yes, I two, practically adult children, and all life after a birth still the first child have a struggle against excess weight I win it or him cardinally he me.

You will be going to to give birth or travail, try to not type or collect too many superfluous kg. During pregnancy

And I have already ceased to struggle and have started to consider or count, what is it my normal weight (basically indeed, my body height of 170 sm).

I shall tell or say on a secret-after of that as I Oao??a?y-th me comrades muzhshchiny began to look more. Friends speak, that I now became more appetizing.

Katenka
27.10.2004, 12:38
I drink 1,5 years -35. Has not recovered on how much though it is inclined to completeness. The breast has increased somewhere on polrazmera. First too bolas will recover, therefore oogranichila itself in nutrition and even has grown thin, now the weight is stable. All taki glavno to guzzle less and there is nothing to dump on tablets!

Beatriks
30.10.2004, 11:06
I here have reflected, and what means is inclined to completeness?

In general hudenkoj never was, well-fad moderately. Appetite good, I overeat more often on a background of stress, bad mood. In general I try to not pass or miss training, to watch or keep up myself.

But concept tendency to corpulence what exactly here should be considered or examined;surveyed: width of a bone, body height, a heredity, hormones of what exactly?

It endocrinologist can can tell or say?

I always considered or counted myself sklonnnoj to completeness, but only because I like to attempt, but it is more 58 kg at body height approximately 164, did not weigh. And so the trainer me on fitness has surprised, has told or said that I am not inclined by the nature to completeness, and I eat simply much is it is necessary to the psychologist.

Yes, that that to me would not be desirable to drink tablets already. And I so on them hoped, thought, spots will pass or take place, fat content of a skin will decrease, the mood will be better, the breast becomes more, and days critical will not prevent to live.

The girlfriend
31.10.2004, 03:19
And I am possible shall get? I drank tablets of new generation of one and a half year, three months were the test, upon termination of term I have arrived or flied to the doctor with square eyes - I get fat on eyes, flaccid became, quaggy. Has typed or collected 2 kilo for 3 months. He as idiotke began to explain to me that calories in tablets are not present, etc. Has, etc. believed and began to watch or keep up meal and reguljarnejshe to go in for sports. Then on the efflux or expiration of 1.5 years has stopped them to drink on 2 cycles so like advise that an organism did not get used, has quickly dumped or reset excess weight. Has reflected, but has then continued with the same tablets therefore as the doctor persistently convinced me that they are the best and no trouble does not occur or happen. And at me already and calfs of legs or foots to ache a bit have begun, and the weight has again spread upwards. Then I drank these tablets, simultaneously trying to grow thin even in volumes, results have reached or achieved but with such complexities! And as soon as has relaxed, has again recovered. And then... Was then worse than simply superfluous kilo. We did not manage to conceive the child, and I sin on contraceptive which as it has appeared, it is perfect or absolute to me did not approach or suit, and continue them to drink I would lead to thrombuses in veins.

The matter is that at me while is not present, and I have solved, that an erypsipelas, and then I shall already cardinally borrow or occupy in the weight.

Niki, on a diet certainly it is not necessary to have a seat, but you already now get used to eat correct products as though you are already pregnant. You understand - one business to dump or reset after sorts or labors superfluous 5 kg, and another - 25. All trouble that inclined to completeness during pregnancy taki type or collect more than it would be desirable. Present what load for a skin, a backbone, etc.

Yes, that that to me would not be desirable to drink tablets already. And I so on them hoped, thought, spots will pass or take place, fat content of a skin will decrease, the mood will be better, the breast becomes more, and days critical will not prevent to live.

Optimistka you, the girl! Can, will be as you would like. And can - completely will disappear libido, "there" it becomes dry as in desert, water in an organism will be late, mood eternally acidic. You will not guess with these tablets. After my experiences it seems to me that harm from them more than advantage or benefit. But too not too it is a lot of alternative methods. What to tell or say? Try or taste, can, minet you this bowl. In any case, success!

DeLux
31.10.2004, 08:08
At me no side effects existing. Excess weight (6) has been caused or called only obzhorstvom (yes-yes, the bulimic), for a month nenaprjazhnoj diets and run has left.

The appetizing woman
05.11.2004, 10:29
The gynecologist has simply looked or seen at me (moderately well-fad woman) and has told or said that to me hormonal tablets be impossible-this is predisposed to completeness if has started to accept that up to what scales it would be I do not know?!

Red
14.11.2004, 18:26
The gynecologist has simply looked or seen at me (moderately well-fad woman) and has told or said that to me hormonal tablets be impossible-this is predisposed to completeness if has started to accept that up to what scales it would be I do not know?!

Delirium what! Purpose or appointment of tablets and a figure are not connected

DeLux
23.11.2004, 21:26

Delirium what! Purpose or appointment of tablets and a figure are not connected

Well not absolutely and delirium.

Tablets where estrogens can cause or call not that that completeness more, how much to promote education of a cellulitis.

Red
03.12.2004, 15:14
Tablets where estrogens can cause or call not that that completeness more, how much to promote education of a cellulitis.

Not, well it is clear, that the certain concurrence of the certain factors can cause or call in ennom an organism ennye consequences, but speak obshcho, that OK more than 42 sizes are counter-indicative to all women... It not so.