I go to a toilet... Sorry light three days.... It is more than signs any

To me have told or said, what is it first attribute of an icterus

Marina149
08.03.2005, 09:49
Prompt, who knows...

I had an icterus about color of a chair I do not remember

But at me have turned yellow fibers of eyes (at all much) and the stomach or belly hurted or was ill;was sick.

Descend or Go to the doctor a hepatitis such thing with which to joke it is not necessary

fedeisy
15.03.2005, 17:49
Prompt, who knows...

The toilet is an attribute, but not necessarily icteruses. Hand over necessarily analyses - on all 3 kinds of a hepatitis and hepatic blood samples. There is, a cholecystitis, for example, influences color of a feces

Estee
06.04.2005, 20:35
Light excuse will be somewhere in a week. And at once - urine will darken, in is brown-. Will not be mistaken. Toshnit it will be terrible. Then will turn yellow particularly. And then already the feces pobeleet, in a chalk, instead of will simply brighten.

19.04.2005, 21:34
Light excuse will be somewhere in a week. And at once - urine will darken, in is brown-. Will not be mistaken. Toshnit it will be terrible. Then will turn yellow particularly. And then already the feces pobeleet, in a chalk, instead of will simply brighten.

True you speak!

ks
26.06.2005, 19:19

esli eto pro gepatit, to est i bivaet i bez pozeltenija!