PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Corticosteroids...?

Bezimeni
28.01.2005, 01:16
imeentsja available a psoriasis.....

Once the leg or foot was ill, could not go... To me have put nyxis Diprospana, thus have passed or have taken place practically all attributes of a psoriasis... Has read through, that this medicine treat this illness or disease....

As at me it is shown usually after good hassle which during one time was a constant... Began to put independently nyxes (I know, that such samodechenie and as doctors concern to it or him;them)... Helped or assisted well enough... Put not often, but also it is frequent.... Time in the couple of months, two times in a month then some months a break... In general without without an obvious regularity....

Now it does not help or assist me.... And now new packing in which boooolshushchy a leaf or sheet with collateral, before it or him was like less... Or I became more senior and began to concern more seriously to all...

For this time... At me the general or common status has worsened... There were terrible attacks arahnaidita (it is not assured that correctly has written)... Forces are not present.. By way of, that I the young girl, a way of life have a little changed, noja postojano I feel low muscles even if I go in for sports, it is awful.... Such feeling, that my body for me serious.... I weigh about 60 kg, rosto 168..... Bones large... It good, is eaten with me a little... But I do not grow thin... Collateral effekty-zaderka zhidkosti-a cellulitis.. (earlier of it or this it was not thought)....

I am am excited with other question: somebody can precisely prompt:

1. Than such reception threatens on an opportunity to become pregnant and normally to bear or take out the child, and to give birth? Now to me 25 uzho... In the nearest year two all the same it is not planned, for the lack of the husband... Plus, at me a negative rhesus.

2. The nuclear magnetic resonance of a head has shown, something there.. That the expert has advised, to hand over on a hormone Prolactinum, to exclude tumorlets of a pituitary body.... The analysis has handed over, have broken my test tube, now in any way is not present I shall reach... On the one hand, I simply am afraid of results... Whether can primene corticosteroids it will be reflected in a pituitary body and to cause or call any changes?

To me it is simply terrible. The psoriasis progresses, though the doctor has told or said: know, at you very weak form... He at me uzho 20 years... And such strong form never was, yes, certainly, in comparison with other patients, it is a minimum, but it does not mean, that I should not be treated... After pair such phrases, from different doctors, it has started to be treated on make a fool most... Now it is terrible...

Can, somebody something to tell or say on questions?

Thanks.

The visitor
03.02.2005, 10:39
The girl, go on a site www.psor.cod.ee the FORUM. There it is a lot of information on a psoriasis also the people, suffering this disease are going to. Itself I am ill or sick, the necessary information I receive there. I nik begins on Int...

Bezimeni
18.02.2005, 23:13
Thanks big for the link.

At present me the opinion of doctors present here on the specified questions, and that is just excites, influence of application of it or this priparata (Diprospan) on an opportunity zaberemennet, to bear or take out, and to give birth zdoroogo to the child, and education of tumorlets in a pituitary body, as hormonal disturbance...

Thanks.

The visitor
21.02.2005, 16:21
About Diprospane responses not so good..

Bezimeni
16.03.2005, 15:13
To be exact....

Simply pose new packing in which it is more opisanv collateral, I have really found out much that nehoroshegoo.. Though, moget it is suspiciousness....

Simply, there are undescribed collateral on eenskoj parts and endocrine changes.. And as hormonal....

The visitor
28.03.2005, 07:57
Yes not partes you.. Anything such about Diprospane I to tell or say did not want, simply it or him pricked to my mum from an arthritis and then there were bad different pieces. In due course has passed or has taken place. Less directories read, will sleep more easy

Halny
17.04.2005, 13:19
The Girl, go on a site www.psor.cod.ee the FORUM. There it is a lot of information on a psoriasis also the people, suffering this disease are going to. Itself I am ill or sick, the necessary information I receive there. I nik begins on Int...

Spasibki for the link. I too have used, since I have in stock IT

The visitor
26.06.2005, 12:55
I too have in stock IT. Welcome to our Forum!