PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Shaving THERE! Really demand???

Chanel
20.03.2005, 10:27
Greetings, girls! Tell or say to me, pliz! To Me 14 years, and I am am excited very much with such question: and whether was at somebody from you such that the pubis and the bottom sponges gynecologists forced to shave you? If yes, with what it has been connected? I understand, labors there or abortion when it is necessary to shave absolutely "there", whether but other any reasons for it or this can be or not? I have heard something about it or this edge or territory of an ear from the senior girls, but have not dared to ask. One devchenku from 11 classes, apparently, ginekologichka has forced it or her even to have a shave on a regular basis below, and she and does or makes it. Very much I ask, share the opinion! Please!!! And that to me is very terrible: I in fact there still had never a shave.

feya!
24.03.2005, 04:58
Gynecologists do not force to have a shave. So do not experience. And, besides if you still the virgin, survey of the gynecologist is spent in another way, than at women.

Foxy_k
28.03.2005, 09:08
Do not experience, anybody YOU will not force to have a shave

Toni
01.04.2005, 17:01
Gynecologists do not force it or this to do or make... Do not worry))

Marlene
02.04.2005, 21:38
Nobody forces

And, besides if you still the virgin, survey of the gynecologist is spent in another way, than at women.

And than such surveys differ?

Foxy_k
03.04.2005, 23:00
Nobody forces

And, besides if you still the virgin, survey of the gynecologist is spent in another way, than at women.

Marlene, really you was not at the gynecologist before loss of virginity?

Do not force to get into an armchair

Marlene
04.04.2005, 01:55

And nafiga it there costs or stands then?

Foxy_k
06.04.2005, 19:24

To intimidate

Marlene
11.04.2005, 03:47

To intimidate

To me till now from a kind of an armchair toshno there is a -gynecologist-or still what dohtur

The visitor
13.04.2005, 19:26
Virgins examine in an armchair - it is rectal

Marlene
13.04.2005, 20:15

You seryozno?

CHeburashka
18.04.2005, 23:31
Who has told or said, what do not look in an armchair?! Me - looked. Certainly, without a mirror, something is simple there a finger... But, obviously, from the doctor depends and from its or his desire in general to examine the patient.

CHeburashka
23.04.2005, 19:02

You seryozno?

Aha - the proctologist. Both virgins, and virgins... And all other - too...

Marlene
27.04.2005, 21:25

You seryozno?

Aha - the proctologist. Both virgins, and virgins... And all other - too...

And there too there is a virginity? As all is started....

Bobbin
27.04.2005, 21:50
When the virgin genikolog inspects or examines through an anus, probing or palpating internal organs, prominaja a stomach or belly (whether there are abnormal augmentations and other). SERIOUSLY!!!

Anasha_aka
02.05.2005, 03:41
Nobody forces

Strange, always examined, and have now ceased? =) I know precisely that take a smear from virgins not klubako, and skraju..

It is terrible to go...
13.05.2005, 05:01
Tell or Say pozhalujchta, that is necessary at a campaign to the gynecologist. I still not to time was not, but I am going to. Here also there was a question as it in general all occurs or happens, that the gynecologist asks, as examines (I the virgin). Whether and when I shall go on reception it is necessary that nibud with myself to take? And here such question before me zastavjat to climb in this terrible armchair, I should be washed away there or how? And more last, is better up to or after monthly to go, or all is peer? Thanks huge!!!!

Juliet
14.05.2005, 04:20
No trouble in this armchair is not present!! Be not afraid and do not wind of itself. Certainly, will be present (though and it is not obligatory) unpleasant sensations, but no more. Virgins examine through an anus (insert a finger, and other arm or hand probe or palpate a stomach or belly) and take a smear (a thin rod, it is superficial).

On reception it is necessary to take a diaper (or a towel) and pure or clean nosochki. Before it or this at home, certainly, it is necessary to be washed away. About, that after or up to monthly precisely I do not know, but it seems to me without a difference. The main thing to remember, when they have begun last time. The doctor will necessarily ask. And still what menstrual cycle (-in days), beleznennye, plentiful or not. At what age for the first time have begun.

Success! Be afraid of nothing!

Olga Friske
24.05.2005, 17:28
Well, I somehow itself always deleted superfluous hair before survey. That there was no trouble

As to differences of survey "up to" and "after" girls all the same force to get on an armchair, but do not examine them with a mirror and dilators, for example. Also it is rectal too examine

To women absolutely other approach. There all is more serious

But to shave precisely do not force (if you certainly do not have hair up to knees).

Lena 323
26.06.2005, 10:37
First time me looked the gynecologist in 13 years. Before survey to me have made a clyster. The doctor has got very good, she as that has distracted me from the survey by conversations and when she felt me through a fundament, I have not felt any dyscomfort. Second time 6 looked the gynecologist in 15 years. She so is raspingly me felt, that was sick in the priest of midday not speaking about the survey.