PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Brekety????????

Страницы : [1] 2

Anka
18.12.2004, 01:56
Greetings to all!!

I wish to ask your advice or council - if you wear or wore brekety - what you put and whether have remained are happy or enough??

Here I wish zubki to correct the, but I do not know what to put - zhelezki either ceramics, or plastic? And can lingvalnye??

What will advise??

pupsja
19.12.2004, 06:41
I never anything similar wore, and here to my mum of years in 40 have put (at all I do not remember what), an occlusion popravit - so at it or her a teeth were very much loosened after that. Can it is not correct brekety have picked up, and can and it would be not necessaryl already at such age zubki to excruciate... And when I have somehow conceived to myself something porovnjat so my relative-stomatologist has told or said, that it is better, if with an occlusion that's all right (and externally too that's all right, simply always you aspire to perfection...) to undertake nothing. Here.

ludik
24.12.2004, 13:27
Descend or Go to the stomatologist and posovetusja, and all business or affairs!

Baba Manya
30.12.2004, 08:26
This pleasure costs or stands to me of 6 thousand dollars, but I am happy or am with result. All life dreamed to have an equal beautiful teeth, and only now could allow itself it.

skarlet
01.01.2005, 20:27
This pleasure costs or stands to Me of 6 thousand dollars, but I am happy or am with result. All life dreamed to have an equal beautiful teeth, and only now could allow itself it.

It where is such prices?

At me were titanic, but I not corrected an occlusion, and a teeth sdviaga for wisdom tooths, all chicken-feed has managed in a piece!

I have in view of and brekety, and consultations of the doctor with podkruchivaniem, change of arches, etc.

If at someone a teeth - that obviously stomatologist, sorri were loosened, was mudak, at chela most likely there was a predisposition to what of type of a paradontosis...

Olunka
05.01.2005, 21:17
At me were brekety iron since appreciable shifts of a teeth with vyryvaniem and as my stomatologist has told or said were coming, with ceramics I should go to 2 times more longly, than with zhelezkami, therefore I have chosen iron and at all I do not regret, now such remarkable, equal zubki!!! But if not greater or big changes are coming you, that, I think, that it is possible to put ceramics also!

In occasion of lingvalnyh I too was interested, on what to me have told or said, that with them to speak very inconveniently, tongue is scratched also each visit to the doctor borrows or occupies a lot of time, at least hour, instead of 10 minutes with usual breketami.

And in general, posobirajte there are more than opinions, resemble in different clinics, look or see, that to you will tell or say, and then on the basis of all collected data and make a decision. I have bypassed 5 clinics!

SUCCESS!!!

Marion
08.01.2005, 04:00
At us the employee in a department goes with them the Girl young, her 22 only. I think, at such age it is possible, though you will have time to resemble with these teeth then It is unique, that not so it was pleasant to me is time socks. TWO (!) years she went with iron breketami, it, certainly, not so beautifully, not conveniently and so on... Now all would (be ideal like, but here recently she has come from the stomatologist upset - a teeth have again started to move. Were not fixed, like... More shortly, her have made a plate of type of a set of false teeth. They should be worn (seem, half a year if I do not confuse) day and night, and then still half a year only at night. So we now hardly understand it or her - full "porridge" in a mouth In sense, it is difficult to talk. Can, has not got used yet... And then after all it or this like still And more I from many heard something, that if it is bad to look after (when wear brekety) - that a teeth start to spoil. Whether it is not enough that - then you will remove or will take off and it will appear, that all nasmarku

I to that my 2 forward teeth too slightly stand out forward, it would be possible to correct... But when has learned or has found out about all this hemorrhoids - has reflected, whether it is necessary to conceive? Especially, already 33 almost is a current by 40 years all it will be final in norm or rate With the husband has consulted - he grit, do not toil with nonsense

Anka
15.01.2005, 02:49
At me were brekety iron since appreciable shifts of a teeth with vyryvaniem were coming.... Therefore I have chosen iron and at all I do not regret..... I have bypassed 5 clinics!

SUCCESS!!!

Olunka! And you where put - give contact, pzhl!!!

At me a similar situation! It is necessary and zubja to tear and move strongly... Complex or Difficult sitjuejshen - it is necessary hor.vrach!! Tell as you has chosen???

Baba Manya
22.01.2005, 00:35
This pleasure costs or stands to Me of 6 thousand dollars, but I am happy or am with result. All life dreamed to have an equal beautiful teeth, and only now could allow itself it.

It where is such prices?

At me were titanic, but I not corrected an occlusion, and a teeth sdviaga for wisdom tooths, all chicken-feed has managed in a piece!

I have in view of and brekety, and consultations of the doctor with podkruchivaniem, change of arches, etc.

If at someone a teeth - that obviously stomatologist, sorri were loosened, was mudak, at chela most likely there was a predisposition to what of type of a paradontosis...

Such prices at us in the USA. The insurance covers something, but up to the certain age - that is, children till 18 years. After 18 years you pay almost all from the pocket.

skarlet
28.01.2005, 15:22

It where is such prices?

Such prices at us in the USA. The insurance covers something, but up to the certain age - that is, children till 18 years. After 18 years you pay almost all from the pocket.

I listen to you and I understand, I shall not go there though there its or his American firm and calls the husband...

Me while and here not bad feed

skarlet
04.02.2005, 22:08
At me were brekety iron since appreciable shifts of a teeth with vyryvaniem were coming.... Therefore I have chosen iron and at all I do not regret..... I have bypassed 5 clinics!

SUCCESS!!!

At me a similar situation! It is necessary and zubja to tear and move strongly... Complex or Difficult sitjuejshen - it is necessary hor.vrach!! Tell as you has chosen???

I too pulled out a teeth and moved))

On November, 11th I shall remove or I shall take out brekety

To give contact?

Anasha_aka
08.02.2005, 06:42
Never wore brekety, in detsve at me a teeth were curves, but all this was because of shchelki between a forward top teeth! When cut or have undercut a bridle, shchelka has disappeared also a teeth were leveled by itself!

Anabassis
11.02.2005, 13:26
Brekety is a THING! And costing or standing. Certainly it is necessary correctly behind all for these or it;this to look after, extremely precisely to carry out advice or councils of the stomatologist. And after their putting off or taking out it is obligatory to wear a plate 0,5-1 year even for the night. Without them a teeth it is naturally moved apart or will naturally be moved apart as it or him;them it will want - and it depends on that a little, skolno wear brekety - year or two.

I wore year, now at me only a plate. To the girlfriend except for plastinok still a wire have connected a teeth inside. In general I think all excruciatings cost or stand that then to go and be pleased to the smile.

Anabassis
15.02.2005, 09:50
Never wore brekety, in detsve at me a teeth were curves, but all this was because of shchelki between a forward top teeth! When cut or have undercut a bridle, shchelka has disappeared also a teeth were leveled by itself!

And what such a bridle?

Anasha_aka
17.02.2005, 07:12

And what such a bridle?

Tongue it is possible to grope vyrast such where the top lobbies two teeth grow, to me it or him cut or have undercut and vyrasta few..

Anabassis
21.02.2005, 06:49

And what such a bridle?

Tongue it is possible to grope vyrast such where the top lobbies two teeth grow, to me it or him cut or have undercut and vyrasta few..

I.e. it is a gum or gingiva? Clearly, senks

_
21.02.2005, 19:06
I brekity wore year and 2 months while wore a teeth were equal (I moved apart them), in half a year after snatija, a teeth again in kuchku were going to, certainly not as was but vsyotaki. So even brekety do not give an absolute or a hundred-percent guarantee of the Hollywood smile

Anabassis
23.02.2005, 15:14
I brekity Wore year and 2 months while wore a teeth were equal (I moved apart them), in half a year after snatija, a teeth again in kuchku were going to, certainly not as was but vsyotaki. So even brekety do not give an absolute or a hundred-percent guarantee of the Hollywood smile

And you after putting off or taking out breketov wore a plate?

_
24.02.2005, 01:51
No, but at me ball takja special fikgovina type boxing kapy. In her to sleep it was necessary.

Olunka
02.03.2005, 11:13
I brekity Wore year and 2 months while wore a teeth were equal (I moved apart them), in half a year after snatija, a teeth again in kuchku were going to, certainly not as was but vsyotaki. So even brekety do not give an absolute or a hundred-percent guarantee of the Hollywood smile

The wrong doctor has got!!! I put two times to myself brekety... For the first time there was a same chicken-feed, and then other doctor has told or said, that it was necessary to not move apart, and to pull out a teeth and to shift, since it is not enough place for a teeth when so have made, a teeth for 1 year have moved and 1 year as very well, well and, accordingly, a plate night after putting off or taking out a year I put on, I shall soon stop!

Olunka
08.03.2005, 18:41

SUCCESS!!!

My friends had a friend ortodont, he works in a children's out-patient department 132 to Peredelkino... I do not know, whether it is possible to it or him;them simply so to come... But the doctor really good and competent, one certificates on a wall of pieces 10 hangs

Anka
13.03.2005, 03:08
Devchonkiiii!!!!!

SOS!!!

The doctor GOOD prompt, and?????????????

That then nothing has parted and has not gathered!!!

Ochen nadooooooooooooooooo

koshara
24.03.2005, 18:35
tozh wore brekety.

Ceramics put has managed tozh in 6 zeoenyh only already in Moscow, simple metal 3 pieces cost. It was 5 years ago, I do not know can now the prices have fallen, but now I live not in Russia and at us jurekety in comparison with it or this actually copecks cost or stand, no more than 500 dollars (it rpedel)

I needed to level a teeth (lobbies 2 called in against each other, to tell the truth in general was nezametkno) moreover and an occlusion. To me have told or said to go to them 2 years, in their year nshenija they have terribly bothered me also itself began to fracture them, has broken prowolves, and then in nychku has gone to their stomatologist 6...

Effect... Probably I am not enough of it or him in fact not up to the extremity or end a course have passed or have taken place, but friends at all do not notice, cht about a teeth curves and everyone are surprised what for I these or it gdosti wore. Only mum then terribly shouted in fact money for a wind...

Anabassis
05.04.2005, 13:57
tozh wore brekety.

Ceramics put has managed tozh in 6 zeoenyh only already in Moscow, simple metal 3 pieces cost. It was 5 years ago, I do not know can now the prices have fallen, but now I live not in Russia and at us jurekety in comparison with it or this actually copecks cost or stand, no more than 500 dollars (it rpedel)

I needed to level a teeth (lobbies 2 called in against each other, to tell the truth in general was nezametkno) moreover and an occlusion. To me have told or said to go to them 2 years, in their year nshenija they have terribly bothered me also itself began to fracture them, has broken prowolves, and then in nychku has gone to their stomatologist 6...

Effect... Probably I am not enough of it or him in fact not up to the extremity or end a course have passed or have taken place, but friends at all do not notice, cht about a teeth curves and everyone are surprised what for I these or it gdosti wore. Only mum then terribly shouted in fact money for a wind...

ogo there are no words, well you give

skarlet
07.04.2005, 01:14
tozh wore brekety.

ogo there are no words, well you give

By the way about zajkah: at me something familiar too there it is not clear as corrected, I and have not understood as brekety correspond with nedovyrosshim a tooth

Business has terminated is rather banal: has removed or has taken off to itself brekety and has increased a tooth