PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Suppositories *quot; ua?Caei*quot; (purpose or appointment of the gynecologist)

John11
01.10.2004, 00:03
I have handed over 2 standard analyses at the gynecologist-

On flora and the cytologic, and the second has appeared

Not so good as has told or said the doctor, it shows

Inflammation, also has appointed or nominated to me suppositories BETADIN.

I heard, that they with an iodine, and have asked the doctor,

Whether it is harmful for shchitovidki, that there it is a lot of iodine,

She has told or said, no trouble. Speaks, packing

Will put down, and come. More I of anything to ask was not in time,

At all of them in a quickly way. And in the summary it is a lot of preventions or warnings

About an iodine and shchitovidku.

Me excites here that: these suppositories are in packings on 7 and 14 pieces,

To summaries it is written: to apply 7-14 days. I have had time to put

6 pieces up to monthly, also I do not know, whether it is necessary after to continue even?

Me excites, whether not too it is a lot of iodine from them gets in an organism,

And that at me from them greater or big morbid spots at once began to jump out

On the face which earlier never was.

Can, it is necessary to pick up dr. A medicine?

Somebody used this BETADIN? This good agent?

Tatyana R
28.11.2004, 08:35
Betadin I do not transfer or I carry, too from them unpleasant sensations. Instead of them used TSifekon.

Barabashka
19.01.2005, 01:33
This agent from a series " at one stroke all flies pobivahom ".

More correctly, certainly, to reveal the concrete originator of an inflammation and its or his sensitivity to preparations. But to your doctor should be more visible.

Betadin - antiseptic. It is usually used for prophylaxis and for treatment bacteriemic or bacterial vaginoza.

" Contraindications: the Hypersensitivity, a hyperthyroidism (hyperfunction shchitovidki), herpetiform dermatitis Djuringa, an adenoma of a thyroid gland, before therapy by a radioiodine.

Indications: Infections of an oral cavity and pharynx, acute and chronic vaginites, multi-infections, nonspecific infections, the infections caused or called by Trichomonases, mycotic affections. "

Opinion of doctors:

" First, Betadin as the antiseptic, apply to treatment and prophylaxis bacteriemic or bacterial vaginoza. Secondly, Betadin it is applied to prophylaxis of inflammatory diseases of organs of a small basin at invasive or aggressive interventions (the equipment or installation of Naval Forces, abortions, a diathermocoagulation). Thirdly, in a daily life of woman Betadin provides prophylaxis of the infections passed sexual by. Besides Betadin - good alternative to frequent vulval or vaginal souls or douches and syringings. And the last. At application Betadina it is important to remember - the earlier he is used, the antibiotics are less often necessary. "

26.01.2005, 20:25
Oh, to me too was have appointed or nominated Betadin. First all was anything though he spoils linen simply diko. In divorces no linings rescue or save;salvage all. To wash off this all it is problematic. But the most unpleasant happens on 7 suppository. Has woken up in the morning, and inside such sensation, that all internal organs were inside involved and have together stuck together. Mum dear or expensive. I think that for a chicken-feed, in any way I shall not understand. pochapala in dush and when there was that at me a natural foramen.... H'm..... skleilos/??O? nafing. Diko it is dry and even a finger to enter it is impossible. Whether an allergy what, horror vobshchem. I so was frightened. I think everything, has come it is time to say goodbye to a life, with sexual. This Betadin for some reason dry of me gets enough sleep.... Vobshchem I was simply in horror! Which as it was washed, a suppository any more did not use. For midday more and more has less missed, organs have returned on the place native. Vrach to me so intelligibly also has not explained, what is it was..... Vobshchem on mine not the best preparation.

sab
16.03.2005, 22:10
Girls, greetings.

Listen, I medinstitut in Staffs or States have finished, but for 4 years NEVER heard anything similar. An iodine, moreover and THERE?..

If the cytologic analysis not good - is better for repeating in half a year.

To treat without the reason - it is not meaningful. If bacteriemic or bacterial vaginoz to treat from vaginoza, and profilakticheski to thrust there the god knows that - unless an epithelium to burn it is possible.

And about syringings - at us it from a fashion for a long time has left. The female organism is not bad arranged in itself, and at more less decent hygiene to be syringed it is not necessary, as the organism itself can support or maintain the necessary acidity in sexual ways.

Really, to me it is terrible from that as treat in Russia.....

olga iak.
17.04.2005, 07:11
Lilu

All told or said not to you personally - but amer. Honey. Trades with which 10 years deal already soon:

Eskulapy figovy which wish to diagnose nothing and receive for eto recoils from the insurance companies. I understand that they are not guilty - them so uchat but if you come and at you the axe does not stick out of a back - that of analyses and distinct diagnostics to achieve -was complex.

" If the cytologic analysis not good - is better for repeating in half a year. " And if in half a year is even worse? Then to make in a year? And if for eto time Pelvic Inflammatory Disease?

" To treat without the reason - it is not meaningful. " To diagnose it is necessary. Otherwise the reason up to the mors will not find.

" Really, me it is terrible from that as treat in Russia..... " It is much better, than in America, believe.

navlaka
12.05.2005, 10:23
Actually, Betadin - development not Russian, the Manufacturer - company EGIS, and it or him use all over the world, and not just in Russia. Secondly, in Russia treat much better, than abroad, even because many my "healed" foreign are familiar are torn to Russia to put into itself the order (especially, to familiar gynecologists). Thirdly, betdin as a rule it is applied not so much to treatment, how much for prophylaxis of inflammations (it is antiseptic, and it not the solution of an iodine sold in drugstores - and spets. ?O-in on a corresponding or meeting basis) - it is especially shown at gynecologic manipulations. Fourthly, this healthy vagina to syringe it is not necessary. And for sick mucous the intimal toilet is obligatory! Sometimes it or him do or make in clinics, but there to go it is necessary, to pay for procedure, etc. And betadin just and solves this problem! He specially for this purpose has been created.

There is an INDIVIDUAL intolerance of a preparation, but it byvate even with harmless farmateksom.

prmenenija in the given concrete case the attending physician should consider or examine;survey validity.

iy
22.05.2005, 15:41
I too Betadinom somehow used, the doctor have registered. Well I also was worn out, I from it or him had simply terrible burning sensation. In general, I normally transfer or carry an iodine, and here directly nightmare.

My relatives too come from the USA to Moscow to receive medical treatment and all analyses to hand over. At them there simply you will not be interrogated.... And for humanity from them to wait it is not necessary, on money they zatsikleny much more, than at us.

To my brother in America have performed operation on a nose (not plastic, and something with a septum, he simply not could to breathe normally), and so its or his insurance paid this operation. Right after operations in arms or hand a pack of cotton also have sent a distance to him home.... He was after a narcosis still "any", the bleeding did not stop. They to him have told or said " Ezzhajte somehow home, we, certainly, could observe here you still, but the insurance does not cover a hospital, and you in fact would not like to pay 1000 $ for day in a hospital...

And the dermatologist local at a neurodermite was written out to him with ointment... From a fungus... She, a pancake though the analysis has made to him on a fungus all over again... No, they will not spend the insurance for analyses. In general when at it or him a skin all ssohlas it is final, she has understood, that not that does or makes something....

Certainly, it is impossible to argue, that in some standard situations (labors without complications) in America is better than type. When the wife of my brother gave birth or travailled, they had also number or room for three (together with the child) both a good delivery, and the reference or manipulation good, without cries and rugni. But labors-it already fulfilled process if all without complications so there and so all is clear, that the doctor should do or make, and here if it is necessary to think it or him it is already heavy....

Everything, that I have written, exclusively from personal experience, on all doctors does not extend, but by the similar situations, described other people, it is possible to do or make conclusions

shultsoks
24.05.2005, 07:57
Girls, thanks you for answers, I think, I shall go to the doctor once again,

For correction of treatment.

I wish to ask those who understands - and what is it only here,

Actually, for the analysis such, the cytologic? About what speak its or his results?

All the same it would be desirable to understand, as as, in fact the doctor does not explain at us,

Simply appoints or nominates also all. Tell, please, briefly.

sss
25.05.2005, 06:27
For Sorrento. If it is fair, I not absolutely understand in this case the formulation "cytologic" - generally it means research of cells (a skin \mucous, etc.).

Inflammation to you could diagnose on a level of leucocytes in a smear, etc. Probably, the doctor had in view of so-called " key cells " - their presence in a smear speaks usually about presence of any originator. But to understand, what he, is necessary the analysis (type PTSR - polimeraznaja chain reaction - molecular diagnostia, the doctor knows). Or that-still or -even.

morph
07.06.2005, 09:49
Here

Thanks you for the answer!

efremovp
09.06.2005, 23:12
On health. I specify - key cells ka a rule testify about so-called bacteriemic or bacterial vaginoze (when it is not enough good flora, and pathogenic \bad - it is a lot of which - is specified by the doctor). Usually use antibiotics and \or imunnomoduljatory.

valerija
17.06.2005, 19:34
Oh.. And here if the inflammation was diagnosed just on a level of leucocytes, but with analyses including PTSR have shown, what no infection is present, in what business?

The doctor nothing has explained to me, only has told or said to drink further a tablet and to put candles.

Uva
21.06.2005, 19:35
Here

It is possible for you to ask still a question?

And that for analysis PTSR and whether has sense to ask to make it or him

At the doctor (it is usual ZHK)? At us doctors give the some a direction

On "provocation" - and so, PRTS is that that another? Provocation I

To do or make did not become.

This analysis reveals or taps any infections? And feelings- to konkr. To antibiotics he reveals or taps?

povku
22.06.2005, 06:03
Provocation is a way to provoke display of an infection to facilitate its or her recognition. For example, monthly are natural provocation (immunity at this time is weakened or easied at any woman).

PTSR does not reveal or tap sensitivity to antibiotics, for this purpose it is necessary so-called bakposev. podojte to the doctor also discuss all this with her.

Marily, the inflammation is caused or causes not only superinfections of type of Trichomonases, for example, but also usual staphilococcuses, etc. (recollect the same angina).

librettta
22.06.2005, 22:04
Here

Thanks you for explanations!

I have just taken from the doctor a direction on bakposev and chuvstit. To antib.

Provocation she has told or said it is possible to spend before it or this alimentary

(To drink some wine, beer, salty).

Has and more told or said, that it is possible to make PRTS (on 12 infections).

If to you it is not complex or difficult, prompt - this analysis reveals or taps

Other infections, than bakposev, that is whether it is necessary to do or make and it or him too?

Prompt, please, if to you not difficultly,

The matter is that the doctor has told or said that as the analysis road,

Want do or make, want is not present.

And more the question - bakposev reveals or taps kandidy and their sensitivity?

Innochka
24.06.2005, 11:20
1. Kandidy reveals or taps a usual smear (it not bacteria and not viruses, it is larger organisms - mushrooms). For treatment antimicotic agents (not antibiotics are used!).

2. The purpose bakposeva basically - to reveal sensitivity of flora (bad microorganisms) to medicines. As the analysis he is less effective (i.e. not all can reveal infections) in comparison with PTSR.

3. PTSR it is possible to make not on all 12 infections, and on concrete inflammations especially suspected on a picture (consult at the doctor, likely it is possible to not include in the list a -virus, a herpes and so forth). And here gardnerellu it is necessary to include or switch on (considering "key" cells) well, etc.

Kira
26.06.2005, 04:26
Here

Thanks big for your detailed explanations!