PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Psiriaz.

Страницы : [1] 2

Alondra914
27.09.2004, 13:31
devochki kto nebut znaet bolezn ' (Psiriaz)

Esli da to potckojite kak ya mogu vilichit mne tut vrachi dayut mazi no nichego ne pomagaet, mojet est kakie to lechebnie travi???

The visitor
06.10.2004, 12:04
Psoriasis.

www.psor.cod.ee

Go on this forum, you will find there mass of useful advice or councils and references. At a forum the people who are ill or sick this disease there communicate. From own experience - helps or assists is better the sea and the sun (only to not burn down!), I go every summer for 3-4 weeks. I use ointment elokom (all hormonal ointments, it is necessary to tell or say, have " effect of accustoming ", they should be alternated or interleaved and not too to take a great interest or be fond in them) in the winter. Inside - vitamin E (it is possible to drink cod-liver oil), Befunginum, in the evenings tea from a melissa. It is desirable to adhere to a diet (to limit sweet, acute, fat, tomatoes, alcohol, soda water). It is very useful grechka. The high-grade healthy dream is very important. The clothes should be from natural tissues. Take baths with sea salt, broths of grasses turns, camomiles. After bathing oil a body to nurseries. I know, it is what is it unreal, but nevertheless try to be nervous less. If eat any bjaku, bitterns after that Festalum or black coal (agent polipefan now is on sale, it even is better). In the winter and in the autumn not peremerzaj, the psoriasis does not like a cold and dampness.

Keep in mind, that after an exacerbation sooner or later there will come or step remission and be not discouraged.

O.V.P.
08.10.2004, 12:23
From own experience - helps or assists is better the sea and the sun (only to not burn down!), I go every summer for 3-4 weeks.

Whether will help or assist in the winter of a tray or basin with sea salt?

The visitor
16.10.2004, 23:16
Only one trays or basins? Cardinally, certainly, will change nothing, the complex of procedures, a way of life, so to say is important.

O.V.P.
22.10.2004, 15:43
Only one trays or basins? Cardinally, certainly, will change nothing, the complex of procedures, a way of life, so to say is important.

I had in view of as an additional measure at otsutsvii opportunities to get to the sea!

The visitor
28.10.2004, 14:01
Very much slabenkoe similarity of the sea

The visitor
04.11.2004, 15:43

Ya vot jivu vo Francii Nici i tut sredizemnoe more solenoe lechebnoe vse govoryat.

No mne ne pomogaet, mojet u menya uslojnilsya???

Alondra914
08.11.2004, 01:52

Ya vot jivu vo Francii Nici i tut sredizemnoe more solenoe lechebnoe vse govoryat.

No mne ne pomogaet, mojet u menya uslojnilsya???

Izvenite eto soobshenie pisala ya, kstati ya vam ochen blagodarna za sovet, ya nadeyus eti travi i dieti mne pomogut

The visitor
11.11.2004, 01:15
Mnogi psoriazniki speak, that Mediterranean does not help or assist and is better Black sea (I, for example, go to have a rest only in Sochi) the Sea should be in a combination with solar baths. But to not burn down! And never lay on crude sand! The psoriasis does not like dampness. Course of treatment on the sea at me borrows or occupies not less than four weeks. In general, wait remission. She necessarily will come or step. And to cheer itself up, read through clause or article " Psoriazniki - people of the future "

Marion
22.11.2004, 08:24
Very much preparation skin- helps or assists. Is in the form of shampoo, a spray, a cream... My husband is rescueed or saved;salvaged only by it or this, more nothing helps or assists.

http: // www.amt.allergist.ru/skin_cap_b.html

Looks or Appears here so:

The visitor
26.11.2004, 19:58
In skin-aN a strong hormone.

Marion
08.12.2004, 09:27
In skin-aN a strong hormone.

Interestingly, it is what? Whether Zincum piritionat?

I beg you, do not repeat nonsense which is distributed in an Internet by competitors or any unhealthy persons... The Husband already for a long time is treated, accordingly knows about it or this enough. I read statejki in which the structure, specified summaries to a preparation subject to doubts! Well, whether know, let then will go, will prove it officially, a pancake! Jacobs there have found a strong hormone! Well umora. Also motivate with that the exacerbation comes if you cease to use. Well so though than treat - all the same comes back. It is such sore from which effective medicines while are not present. Well hochetsja-believe any ugly creatures, go in psoriatic plaques

The visitor
10.12.2004, 18:51
The girl!

For "ugly creature" will respond It time.

In "skin-aN" the hormone is. And it is proved. These are two.

To use hormonal agents or to not use the private affair of everyone sick a psoriasis, but preduprezhden he should be. These are three.

I am ill or sick with a psoriasis many years and used many preparations so I know about what I speak.

Without respect.

Halny
21.12.2004, 20:10
The god with you! You what for swear????!!!!!

There is a hormone, there is no the hormone, sick of a psoriasis, moreover with an exacerbation will be smeared even g... M with hormones and without hormones.

Illness or Disease in fact complex or difficult. At all proceeds on the . One, for example, treat solar baths, and at others from the sun an exacerbation. Too concerns or touches also medicines.

Health to you physical and mental

Marion
30.12.2004, 10:26
The Girl!

For "ugly creature" will respond It time.

In "skin-aN" the hormone is. And it is proved. These are two.

To use hormonal agents or to not use the private affair of everyone sick a psoriasis, but preduprezhden he should be. These are three.

I am ill or sick with a psoriasis many years and used many preparations so I know about what I speak.

Without respect.

Ugly creatures I have named those who distributes false clauses or articles in an Internet, you, I hope, to them do not concern?

Secondly, if it is proved - why in structure of the hormone till now is not specified? By whom it is proved, what by and why till now it is not recognized? I so understand: if it is not proved official by - lies and intrigues of competitors means. It always was.

And you if refer to any proofs - that result or bring them here, pliz. And everyone are ill or sick with a psoriasis many years, illness or disease - that incurable completely

The visitor
03.01.2005, 07:11
www.psor.cod.ee There will find proofs there is there such topic in a forum, you are not too lazy, look

Itself used once skin-a? and I can distinguish a hormonal agent from not hormonal.

Health to you.

Marion
09.01.2005, 08:38
www.psor.cod.ee there will find proofs there is there such topic in a forum, you are not too lazy, look

Itself used once skin-a? and I can distinguish a hormonal agent from not hormonal.

Health to you.

I saw this canoe, well and what? Where you there have found proofs?

Here http: // www.psor.cod.ee/laza.php? id=02 nothing contains only the confirmed statement about a hormone. And here

http: // www.psor.cod.ee/laza.html the following is written:

The PREVENTION or WARNING. All mentioned below comments are exclusively subjective opinion or a fetus of imagination of the author of a corresponding or meeting material and can not coincide with opinion of the owner of this site. The owner dannogogo a site does not carry any responsibility for the maintenance or contents of the materials placed in this section.

So let's not believe everything, what write in an Internet, and? Do not wish to use - do not use, For God's sake. Nobody forces. Simply it is not necessary to confuse people with confidence.

Once again I speak - if the structure so did not coincide with the validity - it or him would forbid to sale or still that. Who-string would submit to court necessarily... So - what it or him sense so strongly to say lies with structure??

The visitor
16.01.2005, 08:12
Yes? You in a course, what skin-a it is forbidden to sell in Spain (its or his native land, by the way), in the USA he too is forbidden, it to you about what does not speak?

Marion
22.01.2005, 11:00
Yes? You in a course, what skin-a it is forbidden to sell in Spain (its or his native land, by the way), in the USA he too is forbidden, it to you about what does not speak?

Ridiculously, but just we in Spain also bought it or him, so do not hang up noodles to me We have gone to ?Oa-nN?y-salt with the child, hotel the Triton. The husband has forgotten houses in Moscow the an aerosol or a spray and to not go on a beach with a psoriasis, has decided to buy or purchase in a local drugstore as as it is written on packing, he there and is made or produced. We have gone or send to a drugstore, longly spoke, as a result the pharmacist has understood, that we want. There SKIN KAP is called BLJU KAP. By the way, about it there is a mention in that clause or article to which you have referred - type, that manufacturers were turned out, have called a preparation in another way, etc. Well for delirium!! If you when-string were abroad, and bought that-string in drugstores should know, that names of medicines not always coincide (more correctly, MORE OFTEN they do not coincide)!! I know it absolutely precisely! At me the small child and we always go with it or him (time on 3-4 in a year). And always it is necessary to buy that one, another. Basically for cold. And more often it turns out, that the preparations known at us in Russia under one name, there are called absolutely in another way. Here so!

About the USA I can not tell or say - was not. I think, that all the same as and with Spain

The visitor
26.01.2005, 06:17
Any not Marion, and the ram, the word of honour is useless to argue, hears tolko itself.

The only thing that I can add - it is necessary to be madman that having arrived on the sea, to use ointments, skin-, etc.! Any normal doctor can tell to your husband about it or this.

And basically, your business! Let uses, than wants.

Marion
05.02.2005, 13:41
Any not Marion, and the ram, the word of honour is useless to argue, hears tolko itself.

The only thing that I can add - it is necessary to be madman that having arrived on the sea, to use ointments, skin-, etc.! Any normal doctor can tell to your husband about it or this.

Yes that you to me have clung, I do not understand? I respond to your attacks self-confident, only and only. Do not wish to use - yes do not use on health, me that that? Only do not write a notorious lie. I to you arguments - you to me children's babble any and obzyvatelstva. So the unique ram from us are you.

LightAngel
14.02.2005, 17:34
Hm.. Today has heard, that butter or oil of a bergamot has helped or assisted at an exacerbation of a psoriasis. The woman put or rendered butter or oil of a bergamot on plaques and they like would pass or take place very quickly. Nobody tried or tasted this way? How much or As far as he effective?

Ana y
03.03.2005, 21:16
The Only thing that I can add - it is necessary to be madman that having arrived on the sea, to use ointments, skin-, etc.! Any normal doctor can tell to your husband about it or this.

Why it is necessary to be madman? At me, for example, as-time taki the exacerbation proriaza in the summer, especially at the sea with the sun begins

Diana Valerevna
09.03.2005, 04:33
Doctors advise a sick psoriasis to visit or attend the Dead Sea as it is below a level of world or global ocean and och.solenoe. At people long time of remission.

Recently familiar doctor treated the patient for a pseudorheumatism at which psoriasis or psoriatic plaques have been very expressed on all body. She used preparation Remikejd for treatment of an arthritis, and ubolnogo plus to improvement plaques have practically disappeared. Used a preparation on other patients with a psoriasis-result good.

Preparation very dear or expensive.

Aiza
26.03.2005, 05:24
Hm.. Today has heard, that butter or oil of a bergamot has helped or assisted at an exacerbation of a psoriasis. The woman put or rendered butter or oil of a bergamot on plaques and they like would pass or take place very quickly. Nobody tried or tasted this way? How much or As far as he effective?

I wish to tell to you as I have cured the sister of a psoriasis. Has read through about this way in the book " National agents of treatment ".

The first day you drink juice of 5 lemons, then you increase or enlarge every day for 5, thus you lead up to 25 lemons, then back on reducing. All process borrows or occupies 9 days. It is necessary to drink necessarily through a tubule, and that it is possible to damage or injure;hurt an adamantine substance of tooth. My sister has sustained only week, a saw not crying nearly - kisljatina in fact, bbrrr.. Plaques were usypany on all body, and in the middle of a breast - one very much greater or big. They at once were not gone, and gradually turned pale and gone somewhere in a month. My sister has felt simplification that they turn pale somewhere after a week when has stopped to drink juice of lemons. Since then (and has passed or has taken place 10 or more years) so more and was not. The diagnosis is removed or taken off, ttt. I do not know than explain, the shock dose of vitamin C can has affected or influenced...