PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Boteks

Boteks
01.02.2005, 13:05
Girls who did or made boteks? SHARE, please, there is any effect, unpleasant consequences, is sick or not? You would recommend it or him? And if yes when to start to prevent it or him morshchinki?

In advance thanks!

The visitor
06.02.2005, 22:26
I delela! And very much it is pleasant!! Completely not terribly and result stunned. At me very light skin and consequently folds under eyes were strongly visible. Has begun with small doses in 25 years. 3 years I do or make - yearly. And a forehead began to do or make, and that I wrinkle all time, and botoks does not allow to wrinkle, and then muscles wean it to do or make and every year ever less botoksa it will be necessary... Any by-effects (an extreme measure at me). It is unique - dorogovato...

Afigenja
01.03.2005, 00:06
It is unique - dorogovato...

And how much?

The visitor
22.03.2005, 05:32
And what eto such?

The visitor
10.04.2005, 04:09
I shall explain, how I can! Botoh is a preparation which enter by injections into folds (usually on the face!). That is to you do or make ukolchiki in morshchinki on a forehead and in corners of eyes (these are my problem zones). Nyxes are is loudly told or said, how komarik bites - thin igolochkoj for 2 seconds. The quarter of a syringe on all face suffices. These nyxes "freeze" your muscles and you cease to screw up the face, and the fold misses (effect suffices for 6 months, gradually the effect disappears). As I also wrote, in due course it is necessary ever less botoksa as muscles forget as to screw up the face, and you wear out the skin less. Everywhere costs or stands on a miscellaneous. At us in Peter in good clinic on my face (average morshchinosti!)) leaves about 400 dollars. But it is money costs or stands. I advise. It is possible to try or taste any one area. Begin with a forehead, for example, about 100 dollars. Success!

M vika
25.06.2005, 15:54
BOTOKS a thing certainly good, but the advertised prolonged effect not lostigaetsja, and on the contrary. In process of spent prodtsedur its or his action to become all is shorter, the organism develops or produces protection from butulizma and for the necessary effect to have to do or make nyxes in increasing frequency, and the effect sve is less and less. It is possible to make certainly a nyxis, and then year to wait when an organism will forget as to struggle with boteksom, but in fact for this time the fold will become all more deeply and more longly.