PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Farmateks!

natik
01.01.2005, 06:38
Share experience of using farmateksom!!

At me the partner perceives only tablets (or I do not know a candle as more correctly to name) farmateks! On how much they well protect? Whether they cause by-effects!??

WERTina
10.01.2005, 02:35
At me the girlfriend accepted, to her have liked. They like the most dear or expensive, it seems to me, as the most effective!!! Well, precisely the aON?ON?-oval is better..... Though to that as...

The visitor
19.01.2005, 12:30
Accepted Farmateks in tablets, it was pleasant to me, suffices even polovinki, that is very economical, and in general, at all an organism different, to apply under the instruction. And if is small treshchinki or mikroranki, it will be unpleasant to burn.

25.01.2005, 17:41
There are also tablets and candles. If at you after vozhbuzhdenija at you there it is dryish, I advise suppositories. And if greasing suffices, it is better than a tablet. To me Farmateks has liked more than potenteks an oval. Though on money of Headlights-with even is cheaper. For example 250. Tablets 10 sht, and 290-3 with kapejkami 6 candles of the Oval. Pravdo I one year ago bought it, can shcha the prices and have changed. The only thing if at you malochnitsa or the microflora as here wrote above is broken or disturbed will be a little poshchipyvat. I had cases - something seemed bud there very hot.... Did not burn down, but it was unpleasant. So have in view of.

Marijka
04.02.2005, 02:25
I used tablets one time. Has thrown them just because they did not burn, and tore apart to me all inside. It was sick

Buttercup
09.02.2005, 06:02
And at me from nizh the temperature rose.

Unika
14.02.2005, 09:28
I used both suppositories farmateks and tablets, but at me there such boring has begun, that has very quickly refused. Then tried or tasted Ptenteks an oval - they softer, but all the same at me from them endlessly the thrush began. In general has refused and has passed to traditional condoms. MCH was all over again against, condoms do not approach or suit him, has now got used...

But I only do not understand, if at many on them a boring, really it is impossible to stop such ekzekutsiju and to invent vaginalnye suppositories and tablets more sparing for female organizama!?!

23.02.2005, 23:15
But I only do not understand, if at many on them a boring, really it is impossible to stop such ekzekutsiju and to invent vaginalnye suppositories and tablets more sparing for female organizama!?!

And to that that is necessary?

AJA
03.03.2005, 12:13
I used and it's OK. It is unique, under the instruction at repeated affinity it is necessary to enter one more tablet. After the second tablet started to burn down at the partner, but at me any unpleasant sensations.

MK
08.03.2005, 05:55
probyvala once.

For the morning could not rise: a strong dorsodynia, a strong bleeding, a burning sensation in a vagina...

Obviously not mine!

08.03.2005, 11:03
probyvala once.

For the morning could not rise: a strong dorsodynia, a strong bleeding, a burning sensation in a vagina...

Obviously not mine!

I think it not from for formateksa, t.k.krovotechenie and dorsodynia Formateks does not cause or cause.

MK
20.03.2005, 19:29
probyvala once.

Obviously not mine!

I think it not from for formateksa, t.k.krovotechenie and dorsodynia Formateks does not cause or cause.

Alas from it or him darling.

The gynecologist has told or said: such allergic reaction!!

23.03.2005, 23:03
probyvala once.

Obviously not mine!

Alas from it or him darling.

The gynecologist has told or said: such allergic reaction!!

, I also could not think. Here so zaginatsja you will be, and you will not know from what....

Murashka
08.04.2005, 02:21
Used farmateks (suppositories). Month three. Has become pregnant. On what the doctor, done or made mini-abortion has told or said, that 100 % preservation from undesirable pregnancy are a continence. Never naturally farmateks used more.

Dazzling Silver
08.04.2005, 06:44
Especially please posts " people you suffices and poltabletki " that! Doses should be kept! Then become pregnant and are surprised, that farmateks- and does not help or assist.

By the way completely he also will not help or assist - at it or him of 60-80 % of protection.

On a subject-esteem other forums-responses - the best an agent from all ruler farmateksa is a cream and wads. But wads very dear or expensive (but on unlimited number of merges for a night)

24.04.2005, 06:19
Here it became interesting to me - for example I use gel Formoteks. It is written to instructions, that he operates or works 10 hours. And here actually a question - if I have applied in its or his morning, podruzamevaja in the further sex, but sex nebylo 2-3 hours.... I that for this time go, I sit - gel follows. Whether he will operate or work, is more correct as he can operate or work if has flowed out? Tuplju certainly, but something I do not understand.

The visitor
10.05.2005, 15:04
Share experience of using farmateksom!!

At me the partner perceives only tablets (or I do not know a candle as more correctly to name) farmateks! On how much they well protect? Whether they cause by-effects!??

It was not pleasant to me.. All time it is necessary to think what is the time has passed or has taken place from the moment of use, whether it is possible to be engaged in sex or already validity has left?!

Began to drink OK. JArina is called. To me very much nravjatsja, the Doctor has told or said, what is it last development in the field of OK

The visitor
25.06.2005, 15:05
Too one time used vaginalnymi tablets farmateks. First times burned, burned down a little, but it is then normal, has got used. And MCH it is not pleasant to mine, since before each sex the new tablet is necessary.