PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Nagging pain in a side

sdiana3
10.12.2004, 06:31
At me pulls in left to a side, below. The m only have ended. What is it can be?

Al'ka
13.12.2004, 23:45
It is a lot of that.

If tomorrow will not pass or not take place - go to the doctor. Especially after your "case" (well, itself you know, there can be an inflammation)

Cherrybee
30.12.2004, 20:26
Precisely-is exact!!!!! At me takoezhe was, only in right to a side. And it has then appeared, that at me the CYST!!!! 5 sm!!!!!! And men 2 day on the south to fly.... Thanks God, she at me has disappeared.

sdiana3
27.01.2005, 12:11
It is a lot of that.

If tomorrow will not pass or not take place - go to the doctor. Especially after your "case" (well, itself you know, there can be an inflammation)

I after that was at the doctor, have told or said, that it's OK. Has passed or has taken place two months. Then was ill couple of days and has passed or has taken place. I thought, that can from operation. And here now again Hurts in the same place

Pancake, probably, really it is necessary to the doctor

Baba Manya
21.02.2005, 03:06
What operation? At you it is accepted in necessarily order skablit after an abortion? Here with what I completely not agree... Has never given itself vyskablit, and I do not regret. All taki this intrusion into an organism, all is peer that usual abortion. What for once again a scalpel in a uterus to start up?

Dianas, the indirect pain seems to me what is it. That is, hurts in one place, and gives in other. At me so was after operation on a teeth. Have removed wisdom tooths, and ears hurted or were ill;were sick. At what strongly hurted or were ill;were sick, as if an otitis from both parties or sides.

sdiana3
25.06.2005, 15:01
I did not have an abortion. At me was stood. Though, after an abortion too do or make cleaning. I too did not want, but the choice was not