PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Candidiasis

imported_
21.06.2005, 12:55
Good afternoon the dear doctor!
The matter is that a level of leucocytes at me always 1-3,2-4 and t.d I have strongly caught a cold (gaimorit) to me have appointed or nominated an antibiotic "forsef" .vydeleny at me strong was not present, but have appeared zhudky a smell. So like it or him would be not present, but I have felt it or him at the sexual certificate or act.
The urethra--2-4, ervix 7-8, c has handed over the analysis of a smear at the gynecologist, result leucocytes, that is gribochek and have registered "neo-N?OOa?".
Tell or Say:
Whether 1. to affect or influence it an antibiotic, since a by-effect mycosises of a uterus
Whether 2. to be has begun to smell at a fungus.

2 weeks before I accepted postenor, it can because of it or this a smell in vydelenijah???? Because this all has appeared in 3-4 days after premature monthly, caused or called postenorom.
Thanks in advance! I very much experience, I shall wait therefore the answer with neterpenem!

mariamm
21.06.2005, 21:33
It most likely a dysbacteriosis after reception of antibiotics, without nomralnogo a smear you will not guess. It is necessary peresdat in more kvalifitsirovnnoj to laboratory where will see not only leucocytes, but also key cells if they are - an attribute of a dysbacteriosis. Leucocytes at itself in norm or rate.

imported_
24.06.2005, 15:31
Good afternoon! I 4 put a preparation I apply, and all the same I see allocation (grayish). For what day it to stop?
What preparation is better neo- or Klionum-n?
Can be that this preparation did not operate or work?
Thanks!

mariamm
25.06.2005, 10:28
I have written to you - without the analysis will not understand what is it so will not pick up a suitable preparation. There are no preparations worse and better, there are those that approach or suit in the given situation and are not present. I have responded you that it is necessary to make to specify the diagnosis, instead of to try or taste preparations at random.