PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tussis how with it or him;them to struggle?

Umka
11.02.2005, 20:50
Me 4 days kolbasit from tussis. Agents that the doctor has written out all (tablets, syrups) do not help or assist.

I can not sleep, all time as though cheshitsja and tussis does not pass or take place a throat.

Who can knows national agents?

SOS!!!

Al'ka
14.02.2005, 15:53
Umka, tea lime, and is even better with lime honey. Still inhalations with a potato: directly with a peel nerazaesh on slices of features 2-3 small on half-litre of water, korotenko so to weld or cook (to boil minutes five) to be covered with a towel and to breathe the open mouth (if there will be a tussis to clear the throat and further to do or make!) if not above 38- foot trays or basins hot (what communication or connection with a throat are good has not understood up to these pores-want or -wish all the same on acupuncture to look or see), but helps or assists surprisingly (to do or make 2 times a day till 10-15 mines, inhalations too till 10-15 mines more than three times a day and for the night). Butter or oil ethereal to smear in lozhbinku between clavicles (akupunkturnaja a point). To drink more than 2,5 l in day (min.voda WARM! With a lemon, chai-bronchial, sagy). Well Sinapismuses between scapulas or any ointment to be smeared type Wick. Recover!

PS: With soda it is better not delat-dries mucous.

Baba Manya
22.02.2005, 23:52
Umochka, make inhalation, simply hot steam. Come into a bathroom, start up hot douche that the steam have filled air, and breathe so minutes 20.

Umka
09.03.2005, 00:17
Umochka, make inhalation, simply hot steam. Come into a bathroom, start up hot douche that the steam have filled air, and breathe so minutes 20.

At me the temperature 37.3 keeps. I do not think that it is possible to do or make inhalation.

Alka thanks for advice or councils!

And I cannot find some lime tea

alisa
06.04.2005, 15:39
For me the best cough remedies a-black radish with honey. In a radish remove or take out verhushechku and take out sacht pulps, in the formed excavation put the spoon of honey and cover with an apex. After a while obrazovyvaetsja juice-it also drink. Do not forget to enclose or lay honey. But unfortunately not always I can find a radish.

Still-butter evkalipta. If it is impossible to do or make ingoljatsii-was simply drip in kurilnitsu in a room where be. Air begins "fur-tree" t to breathe it becomes easier.

Hot milk with honey and butter or oil

Kompres and go.kartoshki on a thorax

By the way about medicines. To me fashionable miksury and syrups not pomogajui. I prefer old, kind "Mucaltinum" operates or works trouble-free.

Recover!

PinkPearl
25.06.2005, 04:47
At me the temperature 37.3 keeps. I do not think that it is possible to do or make inhalation.

Alka thanks for advice or councils!

And I cannot find some lime tea

AdnaznachnA - it is impossible at temperature! If such temperature longly keeps - it is necessary to treat an infection, and then already tussis.

At the most same situation now - was temperature five days 38,5 (it is direct on Kristmas) - drank antibiotics, now tussis has remained - I fly or treat inhalation.. Only something is not treated Here today still an ear has started to pierce.. Fur-trees-sticks.. And all normal medicines in Rush have remained - droplets in an ear, yes travki to have a drink. Why here arokmja anything is not present antibiotics??