PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Papillomas

dedYura
10.10.2004, 12:59
After sorts or labors the daughter had warts on arms or hand. It is very concerned. What can advise?

(She does not have access to the network, therefore I write, in sense, the grandfather of the grandson

Lusy
19.11.2004, 13:00
After sorts or labors the daughter had warts on arms or hand. It is very concerned. What can advise?

(She does not have access to the network, therefore I write, in sense, the grandfather of the grandson

Hello, at me too was problemka such Well and so, try or taste preparatik "superchistotel", he in any drugstore is on sale and deshevenky - 100 %. And I have deduced or removed their garlic! For the night it is necessary to cut a lobe and with juice to grease a wart, he pulls together a little bit as plenochkoj, oppositely terribly but to suffer costs or stands. For nededi one and a half umenja all of them have simply resolved by itself! But for papilom and strongly convex boron or cutter. Garlic does not approach or suit, it is better than them superchistotelom, Success! Also do not worry they will pass or take place!

The otolaryngologist
26.12.2004, 11:22
If from the aesthetic point of view it disturbs you, it is possible to address to the dermatologist and to remove their liquid nitrogen or plasma koaguljatoroim. National techniques without the reference of the doctor are better for not applying. Yes, chistotel from an antiquity it is known for the curative properties, but to apply it or him is better fresh, just broken when he has started to give the diabrotic juice. Such technique is used for treatment of plantar warts, on places with a gentle skin it is better poosterechsja. As virus diseases, warts are inclined to self-healing. To address to the doctor it is necessary and consequently, what is it there can be and not warts at all and the selftreatment can appear dangerous.

lil_sugar
29.01.2005, 16:46
chistotel very much helps or assists!!!!!! Itself checked

dedYura
18.03.2005, 01:42
Thanks all.

The visitor
24.06.2005, 22:39
A naskol'ko eto opasno?