PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How to strengthen immunity?

Страницы : [1] 2

Lena, simply Lena
18.10.2004, 08:56
Here has come vesna-and chronic sores have got

Vidat, all business in weakening immunity...

As though to me it or him to strengthen, and?

Has spent on drink a course of vitamins "multitabs"... Like normally would pass or take place, but in 1,5 weeks fingernails or nails, poperli sores, etc. have again started to exfoliate

So, than and how you strengthen immunity?

p.s. Immunomoduljatory to not offer more natural methods Are necessary.

In advance thanks!

Idigidra
24.10.2004, 14:01
I eat more vegetables and fruit, I drink juices, I swallow askorbinku.

Foxy women
28.10.2004, 08:18
Hi Lena! I can to you pomonu you are possible or probable know about an Ayurveda and Ajurvedicheskuju cosmetics if is not present come on a site www.dave.avnc.ru on all into details it is written vpro human health and that as it or him to support or maintain, and as it is possible to reserve formulas which proverjany tysjachiletijami. I had a same problem and I have got rid of it or her once and for all by means of these wonderful preparations.

Nyu
03.11.2004, 13:36
Drink "Immunal"

mida
04.11.2004, 21:23
Than to drink "Imunnal" incomparably it is better to drink simply ehinatseju. Costs or stands in some times more cheaply, and concentration of useful substance more Living in Ukraine still it is possible to use a drink "ZHivchik", only about kontsenrtatsiju there ehinatsei I do not know. In general, I too have somehow decided immunity to raise or increase - a propyl ehinatseju and here I do not know, he has raised or increased or not - fingernails or nails do not exfoliate (but in fact it from a disadvantage of a calcium) while like I am not ill or sick (3*)

Idigidra
10.11.2004, 07:18
Drink "Immunal"

And at my girl-friend so it turns out. ONLY she will have a drink any structures for strengthening immunity, immunal, vitamins, etc. as it is equal in a week falls down with cold. If does not drink them, it's OK, is not ill or sick. How such can be? Similar at it or her not a single case, and already law.

Lena, simply Lena
19.11.2004, 12:04
There is still small problemka-I allergik

And on Ehinatseju at me the terrible allergy was... Second time I shall not risk to try or taste

About the Ayurveda has heard... At us the employee very much in it or this took a great interest-drank or took a great interest-saw;was fond-drank any grasses-powders, but somehow the Ayurveda is not close-there to me too many restrictions on a delivery, and I do not presume it, since all the day long I work also to me there is no time to prepare for something especial...

a
22.11.2004, 06:24
To try to eat every day vegetable salads and fruit, to fill shortage of vitamins.

Walks, for example, behind city that air pure or clean was are still useful.

Candle
22.11.2004, 11:11
On a regular basis drink vitamins E and S.Ochen it is good - DopelHerts. Fine - Viardo - pure or clean butter or oil of germs of wheat - vesh invaluable: both immunity and forces and energy and good mood. It is good to spend on drink also a monthly course Ascorutinum or its or his analogue - Oo??aO??-with (this all is inexpensive and in any drugstore is. And there are more than juices, fruit, vegetables., and fresh air. The best - on the sea. It is the best. It is checked up.

CHeburashka
28.11.2004, 15:18
There Is still small problemka-I allergik

And on Ehinatseju at me the terrible allergy was... Second time I shall not risk to try or taste

About the Ayurveda has heard... At us the employee very much in it or this took a great interest-drank or took a great interest-saw;was fond-drank any grasses-powders, but somehow the Ayurveda is not close-there to me too many restrictions on a delivery, and I do not presume it, since all the day long I work also to me there is no time to prepare for something especial...

Besides ehinatsei not bad support or maintain an organism tonic agents - a ginseng, eleuterokokk, a gold root... Only - if there is no hypertonia (if is - more accurately. However, it is considered, that they normalize pressure... But nevertheless it is better for gipotonikov)

Lena, simply Lena
03.12.2004, 22:54
Thanks for answers!

Katarzinka
09.12.2004, 13:19
Vitamins, fruit, zhen- with eleuterokokom is really well! But try to resemble in a sun deck. In the moderate doses the ultraviolet raises or increases mood, improves a skin, raises or increases immunity. I from time to time in the mornings on an empty stomach drink a teaspoon cedar or oblepihovogo butters or oils. I hope, you should not explain, what advantage or benefit of it or this.

Marja
09.12.2004, 14:41
I in the winter of a propyl of 2 jars "Kolostrum" - a preparation on the basis of the cow colostrum - ofigitelnyj result. For all winter of any prostudki or even chiha... Before immunity was on zero practically.

lindik
14.12.2004, 23:17
If you allergik any application of medical products irrespective of estejstvennye they or chemical can cause or call an exacerbation, and to predict or forecast it or this basically in any way it is impossible, is, I know a technique of excision of antibodies immediately from a blood is accordingly allows to lower reaction to allergen or even in general to clean or remove it or her from memory. Ask in more detail on mermaid@ru.ru - there a special cabinet or study, they will tell everyone

Linda

Lusy
21.12.2004, 23:23
I from time to time in the mornings on an empty stomach drink a teaspoon cedar or oblepihovogo butters or oils. I hope, you should not explain, what advantage or benefit of it or this. [/quote]

In a sun deck I too pohazhivaju, and here about oblepihovoe butter or oil tell, I for what particularly it is useful do not know. PLS!!!

Niki
01.01.2005, 02:49
I from time to time in the mornings on an empty stomach drink a teaspoon cedar or oblepihovogo butters or oils. I hope, you should not explain, what advantage or benefit of it or this.

In a sun deck I too pohazhivaju, and here about oblepihovoe butter or oil tell, I for what particularly it is useful do not know. PLS!!! [/quote]

And it would be interesting to me to learn or find out about it or this!

Katenka
04.01.2005, 01:06
I from time to time in the mornings on an empty stomach drink a teaspoon cedar or oblepihovogo butters or oils. I hope, you should not explain, what advantage or benefit of it or this.

If I shall drink the spoon of such butter or oil - I will have at once an edema kvinke...

From the childhood I adore sea-buckthorn berries but if I shall eat though jagodku - everything, a pipe - I become covered by maculae, swells up a throat...

So to me perhaps approaches or suits more-

If you allergik any application of medical products irrespective of estejstvennye they or chemical can cause or call an exacerbation, and to predict or forecast it or this basically in any way it is impossible, is, I know a technique of excision of antibodies immediately from a blood is accordingly allows to lower reaction to allergen or even in general to clean or remove it or her from memory. Ask in more detail on mermaid@ru.ru - there a special cabinet or study, they will tell everyone

SHCHas I shall try to write there...

Katarzinka
09.01.2005, 12:31

In a sun deck I too pohazhivaju, and here about oblepihovoe butter or oil tell, I for what particularly it is useful do not know. PLS!!!

And it would be interesting to me to learn or find out about it or this! [/quote]

In these butters or oils the full complex of vitamins and mineral substances, are especially useful to those at whom a problem with a stomach and pancreatic. For women at genesial age. Improves a status at a climacterium. Well certainly, if there is no allergy

Kozjavochka
24.01.2005, 15:11
And I every day drink a selenium. And forces has increased and I am not ill or sick (fie-fie).

Lena, simply Lena
10.02.2005, 03:16
All spasibo-)

I shall continue struggle by a sun deck, walks and a selenium.

By the way, and how often it is necessary to drink these butters or oils? And on skolku days?

Katarzinka
13.02.2005, 01:16
All spasibo-)

I shall continue struggle by a sun deck, walks and a selenium.

By the way, and how often it is necessary to drink these butters or oils? And on skolku days?

In the mornings, on an empty stomach, on a teaspoon, 20-30 minutes prior to meal. Try or taste nedelku and if allergies will not be - month have a drink, week a break, or simply replace butter or oil, then again month drink, week a break. And I sometimes drink an olive oil on the table spoon - the skin becomes soft and gentle Hair more softly it is necessary creams Less. With a stomach there are no problems - at me a chronic gastritis. I am very happy or am, try or taste

mida
14.02.2005, 04:40
And I every day drink a selenium. And forces has increased and I am not ill or sick (fie-fie).

And it is possible to take an interest, whether causes in you a selenium of excessive gluttony? At me, for example, was so: vivacity, is a lot of energy and sumashedshy appetite

Katarzinka
07.03.2005, 06:57

And it is possible to take an interest, whether causes in you a selenium of excessive gluttony? At me, for example, was so: vivacity, is a lot of energy and sumashedshy appetite

And from a selenium the stomach hurted or was ill;was sick me

mida
22.03.2005, 11:32
My mum is surprised, that earlier with a selenium of rats poisoned or persecuted, and now are treated. I heard, that the selenium is responsible for mastering vitamins, i.e. it is possible to eat some vitamins, but without a selenium they ostensibly will not be acquired. Here I drank vitrum- and there too there is a selenium

Kozjavochka
22.04.2005, 23:12

And from a selenium the stomach hurted or was ill;was sick me

Yes there is no all by way of, I drink liquid neutral (happens on apple Acetum, can from it or him the stomach hurted or was ill;was sick?), and now on tablets has passed. Only a selenium I buy not in a drugstore, and on a subscription in campaign of direct sales, so he always the same, always fresh.

And appetite in norm or rate.