PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The child after Diana-35

Loram2002
18.03.2005, 02:38
I am am disturbed for a long time with such question the matter is that I from 17 years accept to Diana-35, and for all this time did or made only one break, and that has regretted, as me at once showered with acnes, and here where those four years I drink without breaks and basically I plan to drink, as I feel well, on what I do not complain, has a little grown thin, besides I have the constant guy so not acnes the child are not necessary to me yet, BUT... I Worry about the health, whether all taki so it awfully to accept without interruption these tablets? Me than only did not frighten, and the most important certainly frightened of that unequivocally I shall become fruitless. Girls who has given birth after long reception to Diana - 35 respond!!! Calm my poor soul. I already as the neurotic constantly listen to the organism, to me already starts to seem that at me there and tumours and solderings and in general all is already remediless...

rain
20.03.2005, 12:00
I am afraid, I not absolutely on a subject. The matter is that I applied long time Mersilon (about 3 years), instead of Diana-35. Has cancelled. Has decided to become pregnant, but... Ovaries refuse to work, hormones have departed, their parity or ratio is broken or disturbed, and about any pregnancy while (I hope, that while) it is possible and to not dream... Here so! So is more cautious!!!

Niki
28.03.2005, 08:08
I Am afraid, I not absolutely on a subject. The matter is that I applied long time Mersilon (about 3 years), instead of Diana-35. Has cancelled. Has decided to become pregnant, but... Ovaries refuse to work, hormones have departed, their parity or ratio is broken or disturbed, and about any pregnancy while (I hope, that while) it is possible and to not dream... Here so! So is more cautious!!!

Too most I wish to tell or say and about marvelon. Muck rare! I drank it or him 1,5 years without interruption, have recovered on 10 kg .no as soon as have ceased to drink in weight have stopped to type or collect, though have not dumped or reset. BUT! I do not drink it or him (and in general others contraceptive) 4 years. And till now has not become pregnant (did not put to itself it for tsele, but this all provided that we are not protected) .tak that I think an occasion is above what to reflect!

O-?-y-to
03.04.2005, 07:08
I Am afraid, I not absolutely on a subject. The matter is that I applied long time Mersilon (about 3 years), instead of Diana-35. Has cancelled. Has decided to become pregnant, but... Ovaries refuse to work, hormones have departed, their parity or ratio is broken or disturbed, and about any pregnancy while (I hope, that while) it is possible and to not dream... Here so! So is more cautious!!!

Too most I wish to tell or say and about marvelon. Muck rare! I drank it or him 1,5 years without interruption, have recovered on 10 kg .no as soon as have ceased to drink in weight have stopped to type or collect, though have not dumped or reset. BUT! I do not drink it or him (and in general others contraceptive) 4 years. And till now has not become pregnant (did not put to itself it for tsele, but this all provided that we are not protected) .tak that I think an occasion is above what to reflect!

You simply did not accept these tablets.. I do not understand what for you drank or saw tablets if so strongly typed or collected weight... It was just necessary to descend or go to the doctor and to choose together with it or him others...

O-?-y-to
11.04.2005, 19:13
I am am disturbed for a long time with such question the matter is that I from 17 years accept to Diana-35, and for all this time did or made only one break, and that has regretted, as me at once showered with acnes, and here where those four years I drink without breaks and basically I plan to drink, as I feel well, on what I do not complain, has a little grown thin, besides I have the constant guy so not acnes the child are not necessary to me yet, BUT... I Worry about the health, whether all taki so it awfully to accept without interruption these tablets? Me than only did not frighten, and the most important certainly frightened of that unequivocally I shall become fruitless. Girls who has given birth after long reception to Diana - 35 respond!!! Calm my poor soul. I already as the neurotic constantly listen to the organism, to me already starts to seem that at me there and tumours and solderings and in general all is already remediless...

Esteem the literature... And vobshche if you accept tablets and at you all by way of... There are no disturbances and they approach or suit you, after a cancelling of their reception you spakojno zaberemenneete) pochimu with it or this should be complications)?!

RIINA
17.04.2005, 21:20
O-?-y-to, and you accepted contraceptive, what so is zealous otstaivaite them?

O-?-y-to
26.04.2005, 22:30
Y-?-y-to, and you accepted contraceptive, what so is zealous otstaivaite them?

Well accepted.. Also I accept.. Forgive or Excuse if has gone too far... Simply a little itself has left, that many such horrors tell... Though as that if to judge on itself that at me anything such awful was not and I hope will not be))).. And as you will see a lot so it is direct starts to seem that OK it that vabshche awful))!

rain
02.05.2005, 15:26
I did not type or collect weight at reception Mersilona, was NOT irritable, me NOT toshnila and in general NO BAD EFFECTS EXISTING!!!! All that were - only positive! BUT - dysfunction has developed because of long reception (too longly I accepted them without interruption), ovaries simply have not wanted to work!!!

The woman-doctor
07.05.2005, 13:45
I consider or count, that it is better to do or make yearly somewhere a break on 3 cycles.

Tehhi
19.05.2005, 09:24
The woman the doctor, it only to Diana concerns? I drank Trikvilar five years (all according to with the gynecologist), now the trimensual break, then will be Logest.

Thanks

The woman-doctor
24.06.2005, 21:19
No, Tehhi, my opinion such under the attitude or relation to vsemoralnym to contraceptives.