PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Sports/wads during monthly

DVStranger
01.06.2005, 18:56
Help or Assist please, develop or dispell doubts!

Has read through one of these days in one magazine, like the doctor-gynecologist of clinic *quot would be quoted; HE eieiee*quot;, *quot; And to not use [wads], contrary to the developed opinion, at playing sports because at active employment or occupations - jumps, dances - always there is an opportunity zabrosa a menstrual blood in a cavity through OOOiU*quot;.

I never about similar heard and have been amazed or struck, I do not understand anatomy at all so I can not even understand - in what cavity? In abdominal, through uterine pipes? And than it is fraught, whether also the truth it, whether there was somebody from doctors in practice with such?

Still, I not activly use wads, is more likely rare (for sports, pool), earlier I at all did not notice and did not feel a wad in myself, now me often begins toshnit if I use a wad, but too not each time, and I cannot understand, whether it is exact from a wad, or concurrence is simple? Perhaps, that from application of wads toshnilo (already right at the beginning, when they almost dry)?

Mahmad
24.06.2005, 15:02
Milka,

The doctor has taken a great interest in distribution of advice or councils. Do not take to heart.