07.09.2004, 10:48
Vision has worsened

Except for morkovki, what pomagaet?

The otolaryngologist
11.09.2004, 07:52
The oculist

Matilda
28.09.2004, 04:44
Bilberry! It is possible to buy or purchase special alimentary additives with her.

lil_sugar
13.10.2004, 22:28
Vision Has worsened

The important condition of conservation of vision and maintenance of functions of eyes an eutrophy. It first of all consists in keeping three principles: moderation in meal; high-grade, legkousvaivaemaja and various nutrition; the raised or increased addition in

Ration of products, vitamin-rich And, E and With.

Let's begin with last principle. Vitamin defect today is inherent to the majority of people. At diseases of eyes the organism demands some the certain vitamins about which we have told or said above. We shall remind, vitamin A contains in carrots, tomatoes, a melon, salad, a green pot, a green onion, cottage cheese, pechenke. Vitamin

In in vegetables, mushrooms, sour-milk products. Vitamin C in a dogrose, a potato, a sauerkraut, citrus. Generously include in a ration of a dish from these products.

Perfectly feeds all eye system carrots juice. He the richest source of vitamin A. It is quickly and well acquired. This juice can be drunk, when it would be desirable, but two times a year it is necessary to drink carrots juice as a medicine, a course. A glass of juice every morning within a month.

By the way, carrots juice strengthens also nervous system, treats cancer diseases at an initial stage and is capable to result or bring an organism in a vigorous status. During seasons when carrots loses the juiciness and it is already unsuitable for juices, drink broth of carrots. He can make a basis of vegetable soups. It is not necessary to forget, that

Stewed carrots, juice, fresh salad should be used necessarily with sour cream or butter or oil as vitamin A is liposoluble. Quite enough the small spoon of Adeps.

At disease of eyes and an optic nerve, a ulceration of a cornea of an eye, a cataract and konjuktivite juice of a parsley is effective. He one of the most strong juices, therefore it is not necessary to drink it or him more than 30-40 ml in day.

The quantity or amount of juice for one reception should be no more than one spoon.

Juice of a parsley is better for mixing or admixing with water or with other vegetable juice. It is exclusive the admixture of juice of carrots and a parsley is useful.

Perfectly freshens eyes, clears a blood and in general all organism a beet. Two table spoons of its or her juice it is necessary to add to an admixture morkovno- juice.

Positively apricots in any kind influence vessels of eyes: natural, fresh fetuses, juice, dried dried apricots and a dried apricots.

From years or summer berries improves vision a bilberry. During its or her season it is necessary to eat not less than 10 glasses. The bilberry not bad saves the unique properties in the form of crude jam. To fray a bilberry follows in proportions: one glass of berries on one glass of granulated sugar. If the prepared bilberry is stored or kept in a refrigeration cabinet,

The portion of Saccharum can be reduced twice. Necessarily drink a dogrose on maintenances or contents of vitamin C to him is not present peer. Its or his daily consumption provides durability and

Elastance of vessels.

To the people, suffering a myopia, it is necessary to prepare a hawthorn. He is rich with Acidum ascorbinicum and Carotinum. The dried fetuses of a hawthorn processed in a flour or torment, stirred with honey, it is possible to eat as jam. Dried leaves and fetuses of a hawthorn

It is good to use as tea leaves instead of tea.

The pumpkin is rich with the keratin necessary for weakened or easied eyes. Restrictions in its or her consumption are not present. The pumpkin by all means should be added in salads, soups, mashed potatoes.

LANA M
20.10.2004, 01:22
Vision Has worsened

The important condition of conservation of vision and maintenance of functions of eyes an eutrophy. It first of all consists in keeping three principles: moderation in meal; high-grade, legkousvaivaemaja and various nutrition; the raised or increased addition in

Ration of products, vitamin-rich And, E and With.

Let's begin with last principle. Vitamin defect today is inherent to the majority of people. At diseases of eyes the organism demands some the certain vitamins about which we have told or said above. We shall remind, vitamin A contains in carrots, tomatoes, a melon, salad, a green pot, a green onion, cottage cheese, pechenke. Vitamin

In in vegetables, mushrooms, sour-milk products. Vitamin C in a dogrose, a potato, a sauerkraut, citrus. Generously include in a ration of a dish from these products.

Perfectly feeds all eye system carrots juice. He the richest source of vitamin A. It is quickly and well acquired. This juice can be drunk, when it would be desirable, but two times a year it is necessary to drink carrots juice as a medicine, a course. A glass of juice every morning within a month.

By the way, carrots juice strengthens also nervous system, treats cancer diseases at an initial stage and is capable to result or bring an organism in a vigorous status. During seasons when carrots loses the juiciness and it is already unsuitable for juices, drink broth of carrots. He can make a basis of vegetable soups. It is not necessary to forget, that

Stewed carrots, juice, fresh salad should be used necessarily with sour cream or butter or oil as vitamin A is liposoluble. Quite enough the small spoon of Adeps.

At disease of eyes and an optic nerve, a ulceration of a cornea of an eye, a cataract and konjuktivite juice of a parsley is effective. He one of the most strong juices, therefore it is not necessary to drink it or him more than 30-40 ml in day.

The quantity or amount of juice for one reception should be no more than one spoon.

Juice of a parsley is better for mixing or admixing with water or with other vegetable juice. It is exclusive the admixture of juice of carrots and a parsley is useful.

Perfectly freshens eyes, clears a blood and in general all organism a beet. Two table spoons of its or her juice it is necessary to add to an admixture morkovno- juice.

Positively apricots in any kind influence vessels of eyes: natural, fresh fetuses, juice, dried dried apricots and a dried apricots.

From years or summer berries improves vision a bilberry. During its or her season it is necessary to eat not less than 10 glasses. The bilberry not bad saves the unique properties in the form of crude jam. To fray a bilberry follows in proportions: one glass of berries on one glass of granulated sugar. If the prepared bilberry is stored or kept in a refrigeration cabinet,

The portion of Saccharum can be reduced twice. Necessarily drink a dogrose on maintenances or contents of vitamin C to him is not present peer. Its or his daily consumption provides durability and

Elastance of vessels.

To the people, suffering a myopia, it is necessary to prepare a hawthorn. He is rich with Acidum ascorbinicum and Carotinum. The dried fetuses of a hawthorn processed in a flour or torment, stirred with honey, it is possible to eat as jam. Dried leaves and fetuses of a hawthorn

It is good to use as tea leaves instead of tea.

The pumpkin is rich with the keratin necessary for weakened or easied eyes. Restrictions in its or her consumption are not present. The pumpkin by all means should be added in salads, soups, mashed potatoes.

Thanks big, unpacked or printed out to itself, I eat in a new fashion

lil_sugar
26.10.2004, 19:38
[QUOTE =

LANA M
]

Vision Has worsened

Here and I am going to for prophylaxis

LANA M
27.10.2004, 15:47
[QUOTE =

LANA M
]

Vision Has worsened

Here and I am going to for prophylaxis

Better for prophylaxis, than necessarily...

_
15.11.2004, 03:06
Special vitamins for eyes have now appeared in a drugstore, help or assist.

Marlene
15.11.2004, 09:51
+ for eyes

Nilla
28.11.2004, 05:53

And how are called? I saw any with a bilberry, these are those or not those?

Kitten Gav
28.12.2004, 21:54
+ for eyes

You have info in occasion of such gymnastics???

If is throw off in lichku or inform me in lichku and I to you of ladies the and-mail, PLIZ!!!!

Vesna
06.01.2005, 14:29
The Oculist

Here is how time the oculist also will not help or assist!!! He is ready only for that glasses or spots to register and all

_
09.02.2005, 00:32

Yes, it is usual they with ekstarktom bilberries. I for mum bought different (which, now I I do not remember), to her helped or assisted all. Especially any with the name of type revital or something in this sort.

The otolaryngologist
14.02.2005, 01:41
to Vensa

Fruty and the vegetables containing in svom structure -Carotinum and vitamin A - a thing in itself the most useful. And is better - in a fresh kind, nikakte vitamins for eyes do not cost or stand a fresh bilberry, and from chemist's preparations instead of vitamins C an extract of a bilberry better simply to buy or purchase its or her dried fetuses or "Mirtikam" (a bilberry syrup). Obvoshchi, (carrots, a pumpkin) is better to use containing -Carotinum and vitamin A in a crude kind since vit And collapses or is blasted from a heat treatment, and with butter or oil since vit And - liposoluble. But alas-alas... All these measures - preventive character if vision has begun sadiitsja and furthermore it is connected with a heredity these measures to return visions will not help or assist, unless only to stop for some time the further loss. The gymnastics for eyes - can help or assist to return vision if loss small and is connected with overwork of eye muscles, instead of, besides, with a heredity. Except for glasses or spots now there are contact lenses and as it is successful prmenjaetsja acupuncture for restoration of vision, well and microsurgical vmeshateolstva, certainly. So the oculist to visit or attend all the same costs or stands, if not for an extract of glasses or spots, then for statement of the exact diagnosis because deterioration of vision can be secondary, connected, for example, with a glaucoma, an astigmatism, diseases of an optic nerve, and for definition protseta losses of sight.

lil_sugar
24.06.2005, 13:54

Yes, it is usual they with ekstarktom bilberries. I for mum bought different (which, now I I do not remember), to her helped or assisted all. Especially any with the name of type revital or something in this sort.

I drank ekvit vigilance, to me helped or assisted, to the grandmother constantly we buy..

http: // www.akvit.ru/prod.php? s_n=zorkost