PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dyscomfort after the sexual certificate or act

Sugarrr
03.09.2004, 15:52
Dear Woman-doctor and others

Hello.

Right after the sexual certificate or act a burning sensation in district of external genitals at an emiction. Then still some time poshchipyvaet. Still after a while passes or takes place.

Happens ONLY after the sexual certificate or act if it is simple among day I go to a toilet - any burning sensation, that's all right.

I am now pregnant, allocation is, but it like not a thrush. Simply my normal allocation without a smell without color.

Tell or Say, whether there can be it an infection, upasi My God?

It would be desirable to hear your opinion. Thanks.

09.09.2004, 12:25

Hello.

Right after the sexual certificate or act a burning sensation in district of external genitals at an emiction. Then still some time poshchipyvaet. Still after a while passes or takes place.

Happens ONLY after the sexual certificate or act if it is simple among day I go to a toilet - any burning sensation, that's all right.

I am now pregnant, allocation is, but it like not a thrush.

The darling! In your position on such questions it is necessary to address to the doctor instead of on a forum. On you in fact such responsibility!

Sugarrr
21.09.2004, 01:39

Hello.

I am now pregnant, allocation is, but it like not a thrush.

The darling! In your position on such questions it is necessary to address to the doctor instead of on a forum. On you in fact such responsibility!

Thanks, for support.... The Darling.

I, being terrible panikershoj, to the doctor already addressed, but in Australia doctors very easy to all concern. The doctor has assured me, that all in the full order, at all not having looked or seen that to what!

And about the responsibility - really you think, what I shall threaten well-being of my child? I therefore also address at a forum to the Woman to the Doctor because at the Australian doctors I have not found the answer.

Mda.

The woman-doctor
01.10.2004, 00:59

Hello.

I am now pregnant, allocation is, but it like not a thrush. Simply my normal allocation without a smell without color.

SHugarr, hello.

That is a burning sensation, I so understand, somewhere at an input or entrance in a vagina? Instead of in mocheispuskatelnom the channel.

That burns down is a reaction to urine after a boring mucous.

There are some variants: mucous on time of pregnancy quaggier and, maybe, for example, at a failure of greasing "to be rubred or appear microcracks.

By the way, you are engaged in sex with a condom?

If without it can be and reaction to flora of the husband.

And how much or as far as for a long time it occurs or happens?

Perhaps, certainly, and an insignificant thrush.

Infections if you were checked earlier during pregnancy I doubt. Perhaps, certainly, also the flora that causes an inflammation simply in a vagina is broken or disturbed.

So it is complex or difficult to tell or say.

My advice or council such - if is enough greasing at sex, sex in a condom always and all the same such sensations ask to hand over a smear on flora. There it will be visible, whether the normal flora and whether is not present kandidy or gardnerelly.

Can always tell or say, that a strong dyscomfort, allocation, etc.. They should not give up.

Sugarrr
08.10.2004, 02:57
The woman the Doctor, thanks you the answer.

Burns down really at an input or entrance in a vagina.

Sex we are engaged without a condom (as they say, late already metatsja)

Such beginning to occur or happen more recently, where that month 2 already and that, not each time, but only sometimes.

At me was such earlier, the doctor in Russia diagnosed - a vulvovaginitis.

To me basically the doctor here in Australia has told or said the same. A pier, it from friktsy, a boring from urine...

I shall follow your advice or council - we shall try to use additional greasing though at me basically problems with it or this are not present, during the certificate or act - only pleasant sensations If will proceed, I shall go to explain to the doctor that I wish to hand over a smear autocratically.

The woman-doctor
17.10.2004, 01:33
SHugarr, the vulvovaginitis is the general or common name of inflammatory process.

There can be a boring and cleanly mechanical.

It is not necessary to use additional greasings, if at All of you by way of. And if it is dryish, it is better to extend a prelude. And about a condom, I not because of pregnancy, thanks God remember, who of that.. And because of various flora. I spoke you already, that genitals become more sensitive.

In general, wait, and if will proceed, hand over easy a smear.

Success

oin
21.10.2004, 20:59
SHugarr, the vulvovaginitis is the general or common name of inflammatory process.

It is not necessary to use additional greasings, if at All of you by way of. And if it is dryish, it is better to extend a prelude. And about a condom, I not because of pregnancy, thanks God remember, who of that.. And because of various flora. I spoke you already, that genitals become more sensitive.

Success

At me too such happens, but I not the pregnant woman. It was treated for a yeast colpitis - became it's OK. Now the colpitis is not present, but allocation again as at a thrush. After sex - though howl, what that desires on an emiction. And all rubs, the doctor has told or said that greasings nehvataet. Has bought or purchased greasing, we use, but from time to time this nonsense repeats. What's the matter?? Still began to notice that what that vyrosty were formed at an entrance of the vagina..... But on kandidy are not similar, soft, pink. Advise something. To the doctor addressed, but she has told or said what is it sledtvie the transferred or carried thrush and nothing has told or said more..... Pliz.....

The visitor
27.10.2004, 11:45
And at me little bit other problem but on the same subject - after the sexual certificate or act already nesk time was - such pain in a bottom of a stomach or belly........ dazh could not move. Happens not always, but happens! MCH constant already there is more than year, up to it or him such problem was not, the gynecologist of a pathology has not found, but to me in fact was very sick!

oin
17.11.2004, 04:08
And at me little bit other problem but on the same subject - after the sexual certificate or act already nesk time was - such pain in a bottom of a stomach or belly........ dazh could not move. Happens not always, but happens! MCH constant already there is more than year, up to it or him such problem was not, the gynecologist of a pathology has not found, but to me in fact was very sick!

The pain after the sexual certificate or act can be caused or called by sex dissatisfaction, i.e. exaltation is, and the discharge and is not received. Because of strong krovenapolnenija genitals. Analyse, can be because of it or this??

The woman-doctor
06.12.2004, 06:08

Success

At me too such happens, but I not the pregnant woman. It was treated for a yeast colpitis - became it's OK. Now the colpitis is not present, but allocation again as at a thrush. After sex - though howl, what that desires on an emiction. And all rubs, the doctor has told or said that greasings nehvataet. Has bought or purchased greasing, we use, but from time to time this nonsense repeats. What's the matter?? Still began to notice that what that vyrosty were formed at an entrance of the vagina..... But on kandidy are not similar, soft, pink. Advise something. To the doctor addressed, but she has told or said what is it sledtvie the transferred or carried thrush and nothing has told or said more..... Pliz.....

Hello.

Vyrosty is papilomki, most likely.

If is vydelenija-it is necessary to make a tank crop of flora with sensitivity to antibiotics. And, to you to take it is necessary both from a vagina and from mocheispuskatelnogo the channel. Since something does not allow to pass or take place to a thrush (if it again she), quite probably, that the flora is broken or disturbed.

Desires to an emiction can speak both about simply mechanical boring of a urethra, and about a urethritis or a cystitis.

Success

The woman-doctor
18.12.2004, 15:51

It can be and not gynecology. To you did or made US of a basin?

Elvirchik
03.01.2005, 02:02
Dorogie jenshini, vot sidela chitala vse otveti, no poka tak i ne nashla otveta na svouy vopros. Kajdiy raz skolko sebay pomnu (poslednie 2-3 goda) chuvstvuy jjenie, kak bi oshushenie natertorsti vo vlagalishe posle polovogo akta. Kogda s prezervativom eto eshe xuje, bez nego ne tak natiraet. Staraemsay " na suxo " ne zanimatsay lubovuy, tolko posle togo kak "gotova." No vse ravno, osobenno kogda pisiesh (sorry) posle etogo, jjet, tak kak mocha solonovatauy po svoey prirode. No eto bistro proxodit i zajivaet, cherez paru chasov. Tak vecherom uje gotova-)) na lubov. Tak chto je vse eto takoe?

The otolaryngologist
08.01.2005, 15:20
Allergy on latex or other components, from kotoryh make condoms.

Elvirchik
15.01.2005, 07:37
No eto proisxodit daje bez prezervativa! S prezervativom xoju, bez nego ne tak strashno.... chto je vse taki eto takoe?

o
14.02.2005, 17:36
Can it is necessary to be checked up and to you and the husband

katyonok!
21.02.2005, 00:37
Can it is necessary to be checked up and to you and the husband

Unequivocally, hand over on the latent infections a smear

Sugarrr
06.03.2005, 04:17
Dorogie jenshini, vot sidela chitala vse otveti, no poka tak i ne nashla otveta na svouy vopros. Kajdiy raz skolko sebay pomnu (poslednie 2-3 goda) chuvstvuy jjenie, kak bi oshushenie natertorsti vo vlagalishe posle polovogo akta. Kogda s prezervativom eto eshe xuje, bez nego ne tak natiraet. Staraemsay " na suxo " ne zanimatsay lubovuy, tolko posle togo kak "gotova." No vse ravno, osobenno kogda pisiesh (sorry) posle etogo, jjet, tak kak mocha solonovatauy po svoey prirode. No eto bistro proxodit i zajivaet, cherez paru chasov. Tak vecherom uje gotova-)) na lubov. Tak chto je vse eto takoe?

Nevertheless it seems to me, what is it or inflammatory process in a vagina (colpitis), or the boring mucous urine, or a thrush is simple!

At me too the same burning sensation after the sexual certificate or act also passes or takes place in 2-3 hours. But at me not each time, seldom enough, only sometimes, especially if is abstained from sex within several days of the Latent infections there is no (ttt), but it in my case so, Elvirchik, ask the doctor, that to what

Elvirchik
24.06.2005, 12:19
Spasibo za soveti! Konechno I obayzatelno poydu i proverus' k ginekologu v blijayshem budushem.