PDA

Просмотр полной версии : postinor...

Niagara
05.03.2005, 21:59
I had such question, the answer on which in anotatsii to a medicine I has not found. Through what time the bleeding should begin and how long can last?

Thanks.

bandit
08.03.2005, 00:46
You that, peredozili?

Soldier Jane
09.03.2005, 07:35
At me in the directory on medical products the bleeding probably only in some cases as a by-effect is written that. I think at each woman individually...

Terra
10.03.2005, 09:58
At me in the directory on medical products the bleeding probably only in some cases as a by-effect is written that. I think at each woman individually...

In my opinion too the bleeding is unessential

Baba Manya
11.03.2005, 09:52
If you have accepted postinor to break already taken place pregnancy priskorbnejshim with image it is compelled or forced to disappoint you. If you wish to prevent pregnancy, this another matter. But the bleeding is far not at all women.

Niagara
14.03.2005, 04:44
No.

Simply this time I doubt in occasion of farmateksa, and have noticed it only after the sexual certificate or act, and have just in case decided to accept postinor.

Baba Manya
21.03.2005, 13:59
No.

Simply this time I doubt in occasion of farmateksa, and have noticed it only after the sexual certificate or act, and have just in case decided to accept postinor.

I hope you it do not do or make EACH TIME. If doubt on the bill of a method of contraception, it is better than it or him to replace instead of be reinsured postinorom each time. Even he not always works; - (the Most reliable method it vnutrevennaja contraception in hospital. But so do or make only after rape. I hope to you will not have such to test in a life.

skrytka
24.03.2005, 20:26
By my experience the bleeding vvide monthly begins within the next few days. (if memory does not change) in general is a harmful preparation!

Niagara I
31.03.2005, 22:24
I OK has not approached or suited me, monthly there were each 2 weeks, and analyses all in norm or rate, and I the doctor has advised to refuse from OK and couple of months to see to an organism, and at this time to use formateks. But we with muzhenkom recently taaakoe to get up steel that I am afraid there any farmateksom to not consult!!!

And here after today's morning magnificence I have for the first time decided to use just in case and postinor.

Mapku _Za
07.04.2005, 13:26
In general it is such muck this postinor! I Remember as that on stupidity has drunk it or him yes has not calculated, has gobbled up not on term. I probably thought, that at once okopychus (excuse for expressions). The brother tried to pump out me probably hour 2. And consequences were on all sl.nedelju. I went green as a water-melon, and the bottom of a stomach or belly was simply broken off or simply lacerated. Sensations were similar probably only to an awful attack of a cystitis

manana
15.04.2005, 08:35
No.

For the same reason as that has accepted.. To pavor then naterpelas - horror..

The bleeding was through nedelku after acceptance... But whether then monthly hardly for a month were late.. Thought, what all.. Has flown...

So pastinor not only physical health spoils, but also nerves, consider.

tigrenochka
20.04.2005, 07:05
Girls, you frighten me! I postinor a saw two time (or three maximum), for that moment was so it is necessary. But at me no bleedings existing, any pains, anything such frightening.. I.e. has drunk as a usual tablet, the monthly following were late can on nedelku but then at me the cycle absolutely not regular was, therefore I at all have not noticed... hm... That he is harmful I know perfectly, it is a unusual case tabletochka... But that there hurt and so on... Can to me has carried? Or not on all operates or works as you write??

Nut
23.04.2005, 06:07
... And the condom to you cannot be used, Niagara?

Niagara
27.04.2005, 22:51
Condom it is possible, a current we it or him not ljubims....

Therefore as on a miscellaneous on everyone it is unpredictable it turns out... Here so...

But it is a single instance, in fact P too can tear and..

skarlet
06.05.2005, 08:29
The Condom it is possible, a current we it or him not ljubims....

Therefore as on a miscellaneous on everyone it is unpredictable it turns out... Here so...

And what ok have drunk or cut?

Can it was necessary to pick up another?

Type new JAriny?

Maayan
09.05.2005, 20:54
Girls, you frighten me! I postinor a saw two time (or three maximum), for that moment was so it is necessary. But at me no bleedings existing, any pains, anything such frightening.. I.e. has drunk as a usual tablet, the monthly following were late can on nedelku but then at me the cycle absolutely not regular was, therefore I at all have not noticed... hm... That he is harmful I know perfectly, it is a unusual case tabletochka... But that there hurt and so on... Can to me has carried? Or not on all operates or works as you write??

Yes be not afraid you so I too few times and accepted and, fortunately, no reaction at my organism existed. (I suspect, as conception was not, differently could and to be in another way) But all taki it is necessary to try more it or him never to drink.

Nut
24.06.2005, 08:36
The Condom it is possible, a current we it or him not ljubims....

Niagara. If you use farmateks together with a condom even if he once in hundred years will tear, most likely you do not fly.

And here to accept a large dose of hormones instead of a unloved condom... Well-well.

Be trained more often.