PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Question to the doctor

Alya
01.10.2004, 00:04
I accept OK - Diana 35. I accept them more year. Recently I feel a constant nausea and a giddiness. It can be from OK? And if yes, whether that it is necessary to change on what that others?

The visitor
02.10.2004, 05:51
I accept OK - Diana 35. I accept them more year. Recently I feel a constant nausea and a giddiness. It can be from OK?

Similar situation, but recently began to appear frequent headaches (1-2 times a week) and has put on weight (3 kg for 2 months). It can be caused or called by influence OK?

LightAngel
03.11.2004, 01:01
I accept OK - Diana 35. I accept them more year. Recently I feel a constant nausea and a giddiness. It can be from OK? And if yes, whether that it is necessary to change on what that others?

Al, IMHO with your kidneys at all it is not recommended to drink OK...

Alya
05.01.2005, 02:19
Al, IMHO with your kidneys at all it is not recommended to drink OK...

Maryanna when I wrote out to myself OK, I spoke the doctor about the kidneys.

But also how still to me to be protected? And how to settle monthly?

LightAngel
24.06.2005, 05:36
The reasons of the immediate termination or discontinuance of reception of a preparation:

Occurrence for the first time migrenepodobnyh headaches or frequent headaches in unusually strong form, sudden disturbances of perception (for example, disturbances of vision and hearing), first attributes of thrombophlebites or tromboembolicheskih the phenomena (for example, unusual onychalgias or their swelling or turgescence, pricking pains of a unknown parentage at an inspiration or tussis), painful sensations and feeling of constraint in the thoracal cavity, the planned operations (6 weeks prior to carrying out), an immovability (for example, after accidents). In all above-stated cases the raised or increased danger of a clottage can take place. Other prisinami for the termination or discontinuance of reception of a preparation are: occurrence of an icterus and a hepatitis, an itch on all body, an acceleration of epileptic attacks, sharp rising of a blood pressure, pregnancy.