PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Puerperal hemorrhoids

Avantjurka
22.11.2004, 08:56
Little girls, this subject already here can slipped, but probably I have not found it or her. After sorts or labors there was a hemorrhoids. And every year position is aggravated Share experience of its or his treatment. Or, maybe, someone koordinalno solved the given question (surgical by)

Yaska
22.11.2004, 11:09
Little girls, this subject already here can slipped, but probably I have not found it or her. After sorts or labors there was a hemorrhoids. And every year position is aggravated Share experience of its or his treatment. Or, maybe, someone koordinalno solved the given question (surgical by)

And to the doctor did not try to address? Usually helps or assists

Avantjurka
24.11.2004, 11:45
If it is fair - I am afraid. But available to it or this. Therefore also I ask at skilled or experienced, a radical method to use or loyal.

Yaska
27.11.2004, 04:29
If it is fair - I am afraid. But available to it or this. Therefore also I ask at skilled or experienced, a radical method to use or loyal.

At such problemke it is better to remove the pavors. To itself is more dear or expensive. At my mum the same problem, is constantly excruciated. And to the doctor to go is afraid, here 24 years. Understand, to live with it or this it is possible... But what for, if it is possible to solve a problem.

And on the bill a method then only the doctor also will help or assist you. All can at you not so is pitiable. Simply descend or go to the doctor.

Avantjurka
09.12.2004, 06:00
So that it so, but it was ready to listen to all pro and all contra.

OK, spasibki for participation.

The woman-doctor
28.12.2004, 10:33
Avantjurka, all depends on a degree of an expression. But to proktoogu to descend or go it is necessary - in it or this no trouble is not present. Simply all can be aggravated if to start. To go to the proctologist does not mean to go on operation.. At least, learn or find out a status and opportunities. And already will solve then.

Avantjurka
28.12.2004, 22:13
Avantjurka, all depends on a degree of an expression. But to proktoogu to descend or go it is necessary - in it or this no trouble is not present. Simply all can be aggravated if to start. To go to the proctologist does not mean to go on operation.. At least, learn or find out a status and opportunities. And already will solve then.

Thanks, and I shall make.

miss independence
15.01.2005, 05:08
During pregnancy at me the hemorrhoids has terribly become aggravated. To sit down @ rise, neither... Nor.. Horror. It was necessary to go to the proctologist (no trouble in it or this is not present) .u me there besides a hemorrhoids also the crack has appeared and krovilo, and it is a lot of (as I shall recollect-shall shudder). The doctor has advised to drink more waters and to increase quantity or amount of a fat, and all. I.e. with radical methods usually do not hurry up.

From itself : to accept the seed of flax, very good thing-chair as on hours, to make an effort it is not necessary (important!) two table spoons have washed down with a glass of water in the evening and all. Tincture gamammelisa (Witch Hazel) in America continually. During exacerbations and after a chair-have wetted cotton, have put or applied, on a tummy of minutes 5 have lain down... The Powerful or Potent agent. It is possible to put still an ice-narrows vessels. To use also sosudosuzhajushchie and ranozazhivljajushchie ointments. To not overcool a leg or foot. Not is acute and to not drink alcohol. Here like and all. Success!

Avantjurka
18.01.2005, 05:53
During pregnancy at me the hemorrhoids has terribly become aggravated. To sit down @ rise, neither... Nor.. Horror. It was necessary to go to the proctologist (no trouble in it or this is not present) .u me there besides a hemorrhoids also the crack has appeared and krovilo, and it is a lot of (as I shall recollect-shall shudder). The doctor has advised to drink more waters and to increase quantity or amount of a fat, and all. I.e. with radical methods usually do not hurry up.

From itself : to accept the seed of flax, very good thing-chair as on hours, to make an effort it is not necessary (important!) two table spoons have washed down with a glass of water in the evening and all. Tincture gamammelisa (Witch Hazel) in America continually. During exacerbations and after a chair-have wetted cotton, have put or applied, on a tummy of minutes 5 have lain down... The Powerful or Potent agent. It is possible to put still an ice-narrows vessels. To use also sosudosuzhajushchie and ranozazhivljajushchie ointments. To not overcool a leg or foot. Not is acute and to not drink alcohol. Here like and all. Success!

Many thanks, all has written down. I shall necessarily try or taste!!

Marjana
29.01.2005, 16:58
At me too in the extremity or end of pregnancy has appeared gemmoroj and after has not disappeared But pains I do not feel. Even I can tell or say, that he does not stir or prevent to me. Question -: it is dangerous? At me during pregnancy it was drew varikoz.rasshirenie veins on legs or foots. Gemmoroj with it or this it is somehow connected?

The friend
06.03.2005, 16:08
After sorts or labors too there was a hemorrhoids, krovil. A chair only with candles... Has cured (according to the doctor) ossicles or bonelets of an olive, of three times a day up to meal, swallow maslinku together with an ossicle or a bonelet, and so days 10. In an ossicle or a bonelet there are substances which salutarily influence a microflora and treat.

Avantjurka
05.04.2005, 19:45
About ossicles or bonelets something heard. But it can be and would help or assist only absolutely at initial stages

So I shall try or taste that-string is more effective. Spasibki.

Alina +
23.06.2005, 23:43
I after sorts or labors too suffered a hemorrhoids. Has facilitated to itself sufferings babushkinym a method - a pipette dug in or instilled to itself in the priest liquid vitamin A of time 3 in day. It is possible to try or taste - will not be worse.

The friend, and about ossicles or bonelets - thanks. It is necessary to eat, it, I think, and it is simply useful.