PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Stress zamuchal

marisabell
09.05.2005, 19:54
How you struggle with stress?

Forces are not present to suffer or bear, all is bad - and job and there is no private life. There are no friends. With parents neladitsja..... I do not want so more.....

What to do or make????

Kitten Gav
11.05.2005, 20:43
To distract on couple of days, to leave where-string

All is possible simply and all to send where-far away and per day to park, a wood... Anywhere and to spend day in the pleasure

After that some problems will seem fine disorders...

Fialka
15.05.2005, 20:44
I like to walk in park, to take a breath of fresh air, postraratsja to forget about problems. Sometimes even shopping pomagaet, but it so...

Walks weaken or relax. And in an ideal variant - "to hammer" on all and to leave on couple of days somewhere.

When badly myself I feel, I go to church.

Fialka
19.05.2005, 08:26
I like to walk in park, to take a breath of fresh air, postraratsja to forget about problems. Sometimes even shopping pomagaet, but it so...

Walks weaken or relax. And in an ideal variant - "to hammer" on all and to leave on couple of days somewhere.

Fialka
21.05.2005, 17:49

oin
24.05.2005, 01:49
How you struggle with stress?

Forces are not present to suffer or bear, all is bad - and job and there is no private life. There are no friends. With parents neladitsja..... I do not want so more.....

What to do or make????

And I novopassita naemsja... And the life becomes perfect

Kitten Gav
28.05.2005, 11:22

And after novopassita? Again???

For a long time you will suffice???

oin
02.06.2005, 01:40

And after novopassita? Again???

For a long time you will suffice???

For a long time, he from travok everything, on the contrary after it or him does not come back this foolish sensation. I mean stress. As that ustakanivaetsja all. And the alcohol, Corvalolum, vylerianka - here from them comes back.

The otolaryngologist
04.06.2005, 22:02
Novopassit all from travok, in its or his structure is available gvajfenezin which is traditionally applied as Mucolyticum, but in in Novopassit has been entered, probably, for the best penetration of components In TSNS, and, you can, he and itself possesses easy or light;mild anksioliticheskim action. Yes read through in the description of a safety measure - uslivaet action of alcohol and other substances oppressing TSNS, during reception it is necessary to refrain from kinds dejatelnostiju demanding speed of impellent and mental reactions (napr. Driving of the car), about 12 years are counter-indicative. I personally know people who after reception of small doses Novopassita went as obdolbannye so all individually. Though personally the preparation very much is pleasant to me - I accept without consequences. Still "Notta", but she, strangely enough, helped or assisted dear or expensive.

julietta
07.06.2005, 01:28
The most good - to leave. Let at all for long time (sometimes it is enough days off).

But if it or this it is impossible, I start to be engaged in myself: I go to the cosmetician, I do or make jog on park, I lay in bathing with salt, etc. At me usually after that the mood is corrected and the sensation is framed, that I all can itself. And during such moments necessarily on you pay attention, because at you the confident view and a well-groomed kind.

Veroni
23.06.2005, 20:47
And I draw. I take the big leaf or sheet, a thick brush and rich colours. sazhes on a carpet:-pure sheets, sprava-covered with drawings, poseredine-paints. So. Many drawings have collected, and anything, beautifully.