PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The period of time after operation before conception

Fiber
23.06.2005, 08:08
Good morning! I live in Ekaterinburg, me 21 year. Yesterday was at the gynecologist, have found out erosion. It is necessary to make US and biochemistry of a blood... And then treatment if I do not plan pregnancy. What period of time should pass or take place after operation before conception? Also this procedure will be how much morbid?

evromedprestizh
23.06.2005, 17:12
Morbidity business individual. More often it is painlessly. Through 2 cycles it is already possible to plan ber-.
Before planned ber- it is desirable to be surveyed: to hand over a blood and a smear method PTSR on ZPPP, the analysis of a blood on a rubella and a toxoplasmosis, under indications to pass or take place hormonal inspection. To make US. For 2-3 months to start to accept Polyvitaminums for pregnant women.
Erosions happen different: infectious, congenital, hormonal, etc. inspection Is necessary: to hand over a smear method PTSR and the analysis of a blood on ZPPP, to make a colposcopy for exception of infections. After that the biopsy shejki uteruses is spent (the small slice from area of erosion for histological research (exception of cancer cells) and definition of character of erosion undertakes. After that it is possible to choose a method and volume of cauterization. To not given birth or not travailled women cauterization can be spent many methods. The most modern it: the laser, a radioknife, UZ a knife, by means of medicines. Effektivena also a cryolysis. Probably also treatment without operation - conservative.
The doctor of the maximum or supreme category -gynecologist- Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.