PDA

Просмотр полной версии : We prepare for pregnancy

Страницы : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

29.09.2004, 20:38
My pregnancy while only in plans... In a year-one and a half. But I have a firm confidence that it is necessary to prepare for itself not only for sorts or labors, but also to pregnancy: to reconsider a delivery, a way of life, to be checked up at doctors, to borrow or occupy in physical culture, etc.

I am right? And if yes, prompt, please, as how to do or make? I am very far from mum, therefore advice or council I can ask only for you. So it would be desirable healthy karapuza

Droozy
03.10.2004, 06:43
The most important, likely is to not drink alcohol, to not smoke, to not accept hormones and other strong preparations. Still or even to result or bring muscles in a tonus - to resemble in training or shaping what-string. Though, you will start to prepare, and pregnancy why that does not come, here and plan after that...

marfa
06.10.2004, 15:10
About-about what an excellent or a different subject! At me pregnancy too in plans Here at a forum everyone discuss labors, and in fact up to sorts or labors still a heap only... Girls of darlings, share experience, and? In fact to prepare it is necessary together with the husband, imho. Analyses everyones-different to hand over...

UltrA
08.10.2004, 06:31
First of all together with the husband provertes on the latent infections of a-chlamydia, a ureaplasmosis, a mycoplasmosis, tsitomegavirus, a virus papilommy the person, a herpes, gardnellez, well and on all rest. And now to be checked up. So in case of what - treatment long and complex or difficult, often borrows or occupies just about one year. Especially during treatment by antibiotics immunity sits down, the microflora is broken. It will be necessary to restore even after treatment an organism of month 3. As it is recommended to not drink and to not smoke 2 months prior to conception and mum and the DADDY!

But the most insulting, that happens parents - are healthy, conduct a correct way of life, do not drink-not smoke, the delivery high-grade, etc. - and ditenysh is born with pathologies, and serious. So was at my friends, and in the next front door there live 2 little girls-, at them both parents drunks, and drink, and in marriage povyhodili for -boozers, and to children have given birth healthy, already for 4 years - they at all are not ill or sick with it or him, though eat somehow, and the good winter clothes at them net-an are not present, are not ill or sick!

Or here still the classmate has married the militarian. Also have sent away it or him somewhere in taiga garrison. And there she has become pregnant. From meal - macaroni and groats or croups. And this all! About fruit there could not be and speeches, vitamins - any, the drugstore in general is not present, the winter was, she with horror thought, how the fetus that will turn out, a ?/payment the militarian there develops then detained on half a year, to leave therefrom opportunities was not. The truth gives birth or travails she in September already could to arrive to Moscow. Now devchonochke 3 years - the slightest pathologies, zdorovenkaja.

Here also plan after all it or this is a demon to sense all.

Hope1
12.10.2004, 16:47
Here also plan after all it or this is a demon to sense all

Well it is too strongly told or said, in my opinion.

Yes, it is full in a life of examples and unsuccessful and happy.

But, it seems to me, is better all will be prepared well. That then if, suddenly, God forbid, something will be not so to not damn itself for the mistakes or errors accomplished up to pregnancy. Business seryoznoe.

From the researches I have found out the following.

1. Vitamins are very necessary, BUT to receive them better not from pills, and from products.

2. Except for an after-care of sores (if those are available), for 3 months to see a doctor. He will appoint or nominate a course on reception of vitamin E and Acidum folicum - here they just need to be had a drink.

3. Other references are known: fresh air, the dry law (though, I I do not see the reasons to refuse absolutely from dry red wine) to limit a nicotine. To try to not hurt or not be ill;not be sick. The flu can be very dangerous up to and especially during pregnancy.

So. Still I have started to build schedules of basal temperature and to process and apply in practice infu about planning of a floor of the child

If still that I shall recollect, I shall write...

(Elena)
16.10.2004, 15:31
That there would be no such misfortunes - vitamins ate, health watched or kept up, and the child of the patient was born - it is necessary to descend or go in medicogenetic consultation... There under the analysis of a blood can define or determine precisely enough, what hereditary, genetic diseases can be at the child and already, proceeding from it or this to plan pregnancy. So my one friend at the child of a female have predicted very serious pathology, and at early stages of pregnancy have made the analysis of definition of a floor... It has appeared, that the girl, with probability of this illness or disease of 70 %. Abortion Was necessary to do or make, certainly, but in 1,5 years after that she has given birth to the healthy boy

Abortion is not the best way out, but IMHO, it is much more humane, than meaningly to doom the child on lifelong excruciatings......

Alain Li
17.10.2004, 20:16
Uhhum.

I here think to stop to smoke taki.

Interestingly, and for the organism how much is cleared of a nicotine?? For half a year??

The pussycat
18.10.2004, 13:42
Oh, a remarkable subject!

Nested doll-

Undoubtedly, to prepare it is necessary also useful advice or councils already have given much! From myself I wish to add - pay attention and to preparation of the man:

"Tell or Say" is not present " to steroid hormones. " Anabolic steroids can disconnect or switch-off job of a pituitary body and change natural balance of hormones of an organism, - Dr. Baum speaks. - For athletes of a problem of sterility or barrenness not a rarity, - he adds. - long application of steroids can put or render an irreparable harm to ovaries ".

" Be cautious with medicines and alcohol. The various medicines which are on sale under the prescription and it is free, can reduce quantity or amount of spermatozoons. If you are not assured of a medicine which use, consult with the doctor or the pharmacist. Tagametum, a medicine for a ulcer, is one of them. Chemotherapeutic agents and the certain antibiotics concern To another. The various researches spent for a number of years, show, that the chronic use of alcohol and marihuana also can cause sterility or barrenness. "

" Remember, that from continence the semen becomes stronger. If the child is to what you aspire the daily sexual relations is too as from it or this quality of a semen can decrease. " For average pair it doesn't matter, but at boundary cases it can cause or call sterility or barrenness ", - Dr. Levin considers or counts. The majority of experts or auditeurs recommend to abstain within 2 days from the beginning fertilnogo the period at the woman to enable a semen to get stronger, and then to make love all the next days. "

Future mummies, podymajte immunity, it is desirable in the natural ways (gymnastics, zalivanie, purification or ablution). The Human body in fact is not sterile, and "sores" get out or not depends on immunity.

In a network is good knizhitsa about preparation for pregnancy of doctor Komarovsky, very much I recommend.

Success and healthy kids!

Blutiz
19.10.2004, 04:43
Pratoria, somewhere read, that harmful consequences of smoking completely disappear only in three years. However, still came across, that opinions uchennyh on this question, miss.

JUlSergeevna
20.10.2004, 16:37
Davaite prepares

I liked eta a subject, thanks Margo!

Well means so. We (both) do not smoke, we drink absolutely moderately, recently handed over analyses-all by way of. In your good company gotovjashihsja will take?!

Vetlitsa
23.10.2004, 06:44
Analyses necessarily! It is important. At me the first pregnancy has ended with an abortion only because has given in on belief of the mother-in-law and has not made. A pier, do not interfere with natural process, and whence there can be at you an infection!? And after an abortion the clamidiosis has come to light. It is possible to hurt or be ill;be sick and to not know all life. So it was very insulting, if has acted or arrived in own way...

Well and vitaminki to spend on drink, "Materna" - a good thing. Still an amber acid and vit. E recommend.

And in general, whether always thought " easily to become pregnant? And to fly?! "

Nannie
26.10.2004, 23:08
E.O.Komarovsky

1.1.1. WHEN IT IS BETTER TO BECOME PREGNANT?

To a huge-ON regret, planning of pregnancy till now is not a general rule. But if your family in the evolution has reached or achieved that, first, presumes to itself pregnancy during the certain moment, and, secondly, can make this pregnancy the real fact it is necessary to know: the above by the moment of conception the level of health of the future of the daddy and mum, the will be more healthy the child.

Therefore it is desirable UP TO THAT:

To check up a status of the health and if nadobno, to receive medical treatment;

It is obligatory to visit or attend the stomatologist;

Properly to have a rest (it is optimum - to spend holiday not on a sofa, and on the nature);

"To fasten" with different harmfulnesses (smoking, the use of strong drinks, vigils at the TV);

As much as possible to limit contacts to household chemical goods and use of pharmacological agents;

A little to limit sex activity.

Many the season, month and even excites concrete day. About day of anything I can not tell or say (it better to find out from astrologists), and concerning a season I shall notice the following. The Maximum level of health of the concrete person is necessary for autumn (September-October): enough of fresh vegetables and fruit, summer holiday (the sun, air, water, exercise stresses). On the other hand it is very good, when the child is born in the autumn - to organize zakalivanie, ahead the winter (it will be more complex or difficult to overheat) easier. It is Besides very good, when the first half-year of a life of the child is necessary for winter months - the immunity which has got from mum to many viruses, hence, noticeably less probability to be ill still or even operates or works.

The logic, most likely, consists that at absence at the future parents of serious problems with health to plan conception follows for January-February that in the autumn to give birth. Well and if health not by way of - "to do" or make" the child in the autumn.

Special question - age of future mum. Clearly, that in 18 years you will be more healthy, than in 35. But the main thing all the same in that you gave birth or travailled to the child for yourselves, instead of as a gift to grandmothers and grandfathers. Therefore it is better to be mum in 30 years, than a cuckoo in 18.

And more. Even getting or starting the puppy, people, as a rule, think of where he will sleep that he will eat also who with it or him will walk. To the child born by you you and only you are obliged to provide existence, worthy the person

------------------------------------------

Completely - http: // www.komarovskiy.vostok.net/books/b3-2.html*2

mirka.r
31.10.2004, 12:30
Already wrote, but I shall repeat... It is obligatory to accept Acidum folicum. From natural products the organism will not receive daily desirable norm or rate - and this vitamin prevents very much many deviations or rejections in a fetation, and at very early stage when mummy at all does not suspect about pregnancy.

Whether Vishen
03.11.2004, 14:59
Thanks, little girls! I have simply lighted up, so it would be desirable the kid, but I do not feel, that is physically capable to bear or take out now, here and I wish to start to prepare.

Has entered the name to the gynecologist. It is a shame to tell or say: the first visit for two years

And more, how in English Acidum folicum?

sky1966
04.11.2004, 05:00
And more, how in English Acidum folicum?

folic acid

antonroz
08.11.2004, 12:14
Girls, both me, and me take in the good company!!!

Too year through an one and a half I plan...

It is time to begin preparation??

------------------

Love do not choose...

Liked do not blame... ()

Natashka
10.11.2004, 17:10
By the way about Acidum folicum - just in groats or croups she also contains basically. In the USA bread in addition obogashchyonnyj folic acid, by the way, should be on sale - America recently experienced boom on this business.

nawy
12.11.2004, 03:03
... And such rates all female population of the Coffee house (not pleased still addition family) has gone to prepare for pregnancy.

Irina Seljuh
15.11.2004, 02:52
Oh! Really, temka excellent or different!

I tozh have started to prepare for pregnancy. A current a little bit earlier, than the others. We plan already for this summer. And there... As it will turn out...

At me the girlfriend: one one and a half year cannot become pregnant, another already three.

In this connection at me a question. Here the Lungwort has resulted or brought endurances or quotations of Dr. Komarovsky what "to do" or make" the child better in the winter that in the autumn he was born. We also plan for this summer as repeatedly met opinion that is better if the child is born in the spring. First, the first tremestr pregnancy which, as a rule, the most stressful for an organism of mother, passes or takes place at an abundance of vegetables-fruit. The organism has an opportunity to be reserved by vitamins for long enough term. Secondly, the child is born in a warm season. Mum has more than opportunities to walk with it or him in the street.

I understand, certainly, that how much doctors, it is so much and opinions... But nevertheless, what your opinion? I, to tell the truth, for a variant of a birth in the spring.

And more, in what Acidum folicum still or even contains? At me to the girlfriend (that which one and a half year already tries) the doctor has written out to drink it or her under the scheme or plan three months prior to conception. Has told or said, you will come in a drugstore, to you will specify preparations with folic pussycats-those or -that. On its or her admonition I went on drugstores, anything containing kontsentrirovanno f.k. To me have not advised. Alas...

alexor
20.11.2004, 12:23
At me in usual Polyvitaminums Centrum of Acidum folicum of 400 mg if I am not mistaken it and is a necessary dose.

The some people advise 3 months prior to conception to have a drink vitamins for pregnant women - Maternu, Pregnavit, in them precisely there is Acidum folicum.

By the way, I read, what even to men, especially is more senior by preparation for paternity it is desirable to use also Acidum folicum, beginning or starting for 3 months before conception.

Here too there is an information on preparation to :http: // www.sikirina.tsi.ru/prepare.phtml

GalinaP2005
20.11.2004, 12:23
People!!! I too prepare.

It is so much questions - horror!

To me treatment which what needs to be passed or be taken place, whether here and I think will be harmful, i.e. whether all will have time to leave unnecessary an organism for 3-2,5 months?..

At stomatologo was - 5 teeth - to drill...

Still the gum or gingiva wishes to treat antibiotics. Whether happens such??

Here at the genetics was not - I do not know where it or him to find.

And where advise that it is necessary to treat - in a cabinet or study on planning family??

And on the latent infections that above wrote the gynecologist can check up or it somewhere in other place to address?

Elisey
23.11.2004, 18:53
The elephant if absolutely zamorachivatsja - from spring, for sorts or labors, it is better last months. Why? February-March the most serious months for any organism. And for successful course of the postnatal or puerperal period, it all the same is important. But it does not mean, that all giving birth or travailling have more than problems in the spring, or kids are born spolosh weakened or easied.

I think so, give birth or travail when you would like, immunitetnye business or affairs can be corrected. And then, the person, as is known, only assumes...

ERORR
26.11.2004, 22:49
Whether all will have time to leave unnecessary an organism for 3-2,5 months?..

-------------------------------------------------

3-4 months, it are already good!

Success!

Iraa
28.11.2004, 08:02
Still, as it is amusing, rekomendut to reduce consumption of tea and coffee. They somehow stir or prevent to conception.

Julia N
29.11.2004, 10:15
Too it began to be asked by a question of preparation for sorts or labors. Analyses have handed over, we do not smoke, almost we do not drink. But in occasion of Acidum folicum my gynecologist speaks, that data inconsistent enough. One doctors consider or count, that it or she should be drunk by preparation for pregnancy, others speak that specially is not necessary. And by the way in occasion of vitamins. Now my girlfriend goes the pregnant woman, and our gynecologist is its or her mother-in-law so hardly will wish bad nevestke and to the future grandson. But she has forbidden to her to drink special vitamins up to sorts or labors and within first three months of pregnancy. Speaks, that the various delivery and is better than more fruit and vegetables. And here from 4-th month when the fetus was generated that to support or maintain health of mum vitamins are already necessary. So now also I do not know to accept this Acidum folicum or not?