PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Urgently!!!!!

The visitor
24.02.2005, 04:23
Girls how much harmfully discontinuing of a menses (undertaking of one more pack of contraceptive tablets)

03.03.2005, 00:25
Girls how much harmfully discontinuing of a menses (undertaking of one more pack of contraceptive tablets)

It is written in the loose leaf.... That it is possible to not do or make a break, and to start to drink the second. Esteem there..... But I think not catastrophically once.

Foxy_k
03.03.2005, 04:10
The some people practise a continuous regimen of reception OK, I think the most important it or this to not abuse but sometimes there is such force-majeur, that other output or exit simply is not present

The visitor
08.03.2005, 11:16
A posledstvii ni kakix ne budet?????

The visitor
14.03.2005, 18:00

It is written in the loose leaf.... That it is possible to not do or make a break, and to start to drink the second. Esteem there..... But I think not catastrophically once.

U menia na vkladblshe napisanno sdelatb pererblv nedelu i posle okon4ania mesia4nblx na4inatb pitb sledushuy pa4ku. Nu uj o4enb nujno 4tib ne bbllo mesia4nblx

DeLux
21.03.2005, 16:34
Hm. To make it certainly it is possible, but not the fact, that monthly will stop.

28.03.2005, 09:23

U menia na vkladblshe napisanno sdelatb pererblv nedelu i posle okon4ania mesia4nblx na4inatb pitb sledushuy pa4ku. Nu uj o4enb nujno 4tib ne bbllo mesia4nblx

I have not understood something? At you now monthly go? And you wish to start to drink a new pack that they have stopped?

The visitor
05.04.2005, 02:58

I have not understood something? At you now monthly go? And you wish to start to drink a new pack that they have stopped?

Net. V4era ia zakon4ila pitb tabletki - segodnia xo4u na4atb novuiu pa4ku 4tob ne na4alisb mesia4nble

08.04.2005, 02:22
Then start to drink other packing, and they will not be.... No trouble.... Then for two months will leave.... I joke. And kake you drink tablets?

The visitor
12.04.2005, 04:36
Then start to drink other packing, and they will not be.... No trouble.... Then for two months will leave.... I joke. And kake you drink tablets?

"Menulet"

A tbl probblvala pitb podriat dve pa4ki??

prosto ia perejivaiu.... ia za granizei i obratitsia esli 4to budet ne k komu

19.04.2005, 22:28

"Menulet"

I personally did not try or taste, but I wish to try to move day of a menses, and it it will be necessary to shorten 7 dnevnyj a break, to do or make 5 days. In my tablets it is written, that it is possible to start to drink the second pack successively, then when you want, that have begun monthly to stop it or her to drink and make a break of 7 days. And then to start to drink new... Not that which the second drank, namely new. Has understood?

The visitor
27.04.2005, 00:58
Vrode da

ladno risknu! A to jaba david ne iskupatbsia v okeane

Spasibo za infu

04.05.2005, 07:48
Vrode da

Spasibo za infu

Yes no trouble. Do not experience, once again I speak, so it is possible to do or make, only do not take a great interest or be not fond in it or this. All will be normalek

The visitor
12.05.2005, 12:00
a 4eo by tamponom ne vospol'ovat'sya??? i ne pridyotsa ni4ego peredvigat '

Vrode da

Spasibo za infu

Sashuts
15.05.2005, 04:39

"Menulet"

I personally did not try or taste, but I wish to try to move day of a menses, and it it will be necessary to shorten 7 dnevnyj a break, to do or make 5 days. In my tablets it is written, that it is possible to start to drink the second pack successively, then when you want, that have begun monthly to stop it or her to drink and make a break of 7 days. And then to start to drink new... Not that which the second drank, namely new. Has understood?

If it is necessary to move term of a menses it is quite possible to drink some superfluous tablets. I sometimes so do or make. I accept monophasic OK.No as will lead myself in such situation three-phase-not I know. And here reduction of an interval between reception with 7 till 5 days will give nothing, t.zh. On itself checked. Pesh tablets, monthly thus go usual, both on term, and on intensity.

27.05.2005, 06:11

If it is necessary to move term of a menses it is quite possible to drink some superfluous tablets. I sometimes so do or make. I accept monophasic OK.No as will lead myself in such situation three-phase-not I know. And here reduction of an interval between reception with 7 till 5 days will give nothing, t.zh. On itself checked. Pesh tablets, monthly thus go usual, both on term, and on intensity. [/quote]

I shall not argue. But in the loose leaf it is written, that is just necessary ukarotit 7- dnevnyj a break. And if you speak that nothing will give... What fig there then so write? I.e. it is necessary to spend on drink for example not 21 tablet, and 24 and predvinut a menses for 3 days forward? And that as term and intensity does not vary me it does not excite. I though drink OK, but at me strong pains in the first day monthly. And this day just drops out on Monday. And here 4 months vpodrjad..... Since Sunday on Monday I "die", and all the day long I go broken.

anais
22.06.2005, 17:42
a 4eo by tamponom ne vospol'ovat'sya??? i ne pridyotsa ni4ego peredvigat '

Vrode da

Spasibo za infu

Really, use a wad, if all this cheese-boron or -cutter only because of ocean. We there have thought the god a message that. I in the summer always with wads float also I move nothing.