PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I can not zaberemennet....

Yulanna
21.06.2005, 18:48
People help or assist! At me such question. In May of the last year on 14 week of pregnancy at me the fetus has stood. Have cleaned. Before it or this too could not zeberemennet. The gynecologist has registered to drink to Diana-35. Then LOgest. At once on the termination or ending of reception Logesta I zaberemennela. But vsezhe there was a stood pregnancy. Whether prompt can be the reason of it or this Logest? The Subsequent visitings of gynecologists have shown, that that's all right. But here already during a year I can not zaberemennet. Handed over the analysis on 17-hormones were a little above norm or rate. A saw of a tablet. Like have restored all in norm or rate. But pregnancy and comes. From the very beginning of a menses came at me not on a regular basis. The gynecologist at whom I am observed, has advised to hand over the analysis on :, Oestradiolum, Prolactinum. Prompt please, as zaberemennet. And for what these analyses are necessary! Someone can with it or this collided or faced. For early it is grateful!

evromedprestizh
22.06.2005, 17:21
Obratitesne to " kind people " and to the qualified doctor. The reason not developing ber-, it is similar seryozno did not search.
For finding-out of the reason nevynashivanija it is necessary for pregnancy to be surveyed in detail: to the husband to hand over spermogrammu, to you to make US, to hand over the analysis of a blood on hormones, to hand over a smear method PTSR and the analysis of a blood on ZPPP, to consult at genetics, to pass or take place immune inspection, to make a coagulogram (coagulability of a blood)... After that it will be possible to diagnose and pass or diagnose and take place corresponding or meeting treatment and preparation for pregnancy.
The doctor of the maximum or supreme category -gynecologist- Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.