PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Solderings (gynecology). Help or assist advice or council.

Страницы : [1] 2

Alexey Ku
24.11.2004, 01:56
The doctor has told or said, that there are those. Owing to hron. An adnexitis (in an active phase now anything is not present). But, so, probably, at me these solderings for a long time. Disturb pains during pol.akta, still can ache a bit, when extremities will freeze. How much or As far as it is serious to me to judge difficultly. How much or As far as I know, it can cause complexity with conception (neprhodimost), but I never and did not try to become pregnant, so I do not know. The doctor speaks: lay down on two weeks in hospital, in the autumn. And I do not want!! You know our hospitals?! And with job a situation... Really there procedures can be so serious, what is necessary is total to lay in hospital?!

Question: whether I can taki avoid hospital... Perhaps, there are any " house national ", any other agents of correction? The doctor in this occasion is deranged... Who in general faced a similar problem and a degree of its or her gravity? Though, certainly, pains prevent to be pleased lives during the certain moments...

Thanks big for any information which can share!

umka83
22.12.2004, 19:12
Solderings are cicatrixes.. Here on a skin at you cicatrix.. It is possible its or his house methods?

If soldering in an abdominal cavity with conception of problems will not be and if in pipes the ootid on them will not reach a uterus.. Hence and pregnancy will not be.. So it is necessary to be surveyed.. It is possible to be surveyed it is out-patient.. rengen do or make.. In pipes a syringe zakachivajut spets. Whether a liquid also look she has reached or is cunning on pipes ovaries.

But now more fashionably and informatively to do or make a laparoscopy.

It already operation. Into a stomach or belly insert tubes... And do or make it or her or, simply to look or see. Or still or even to make manipulations.. For example solderings to clean or remove..

And with a problem such collided or faced mass of women..

Ekaterina Anatolevn
16.01.2005, 16:31
, Something I on coffee posts about zakachivanija remember a liquid in pipes, is what is it improbable and diko is sick

aden
27.01.2005, 13:43
Seriously it.

In the past to year laid in gynecology with a right-hand adnexitis.... (the diagnosis has appeared false, there was a purulent appendicitis) .tam such dignozy were... And all began so is banal

Houses treats it is impossible and the more quickly you will lay down in hospital, the better. This all threatens with really sterility or barrenness.

The girl with me laid with an obstruction. She in hospitals of more time spent than at home, simply it was necessary during to do or make all...

In the extremity-extremities or extremity-ends;end-extremities if you so are afraid of municipal hospitals it is possible platno.

The health is more dear or expensive also than children then want.

Success!

Anastasya_L
02.02.2005, 02:42
100 % my subject..

When you would know, how much from them a trouble..

, Do not believe any dog who will suggest you to treat solderings. IT - is not treated. Unequivocally. It is possible to soften, do or make them not such dense, etc., but it is all temporary effect. I have tried mass of agents, procedures, very morbid, there has passed or there has taken place a course of a homeopathy on a resorption, two years a saw, pains terrible, effect - a zero.

In hospital to you will appoint or nominate: a magnetotherapy, other fizprotsedury, pokoljat an aloe, Plasmolum, vitamins 1, 6, will put compresses and wads with a heparin and Dimexidum and so forth and so forth the Standard set.

Here listen. Their unique treatment is a laparoscopy. Do or make still a purge of pipes, but it diko is sick also the big risk of failure. For example, after a laparoscopy to me have told or said, that during operation they have tried to make it, however nothing has left since pipes have been sealed-in completely. It was necessary to them to dissect manually spaechki one behind one..

However here too there are "reefs". You should have very weighty reasons to be solved on operation. For example, you of year two unsuccessfully try to become pregnant. You should know precisely, that the effect from operation is present at current of half a year, it is no more. Further - all falls back into place..

In occasion of pains. Unfortunately, it is necessary to get used to them. Firstly me eto frightened, eventually has got used, practically I do not pay attention. Certainly, a dyscomfort, yes that you will make. Especially to weather of the swine react

In general, dogs it is eaten much, that is not clear - ask

aness
22.02.2005, 14:09
And if in pipes the ootid on them will not reach a uterus..

And so in pipes also remains. And hi, extrauterine..

The house painter
11.03.2005, 07:49
Not more painfully an epilation wax.. To me it was not so sick, but it is unpleasantly exact.. Because a syringe with zhidkost enter into a vagina, pierce a needle shejku and a liquid pour in in a uterus..

The Small Woman has it's OK ended?

And so in pipes also remains. And hi, extrauterine..

Not the fact... spermotozojdy can not pass or not take place through pipes... Or to it or him;them of soldering not a problem?

! Light!
27.03.2005, 15:47
The Small Woman

" Gold, do not believe any dog who will suggest you to treat solderings. IT - is not treated. Unequivocally. "

What you kind, what good, a pancake think of those who it will read, and add " In my CASE it is not treated ".

" Do or Make still a purge of pipes, but it diko is sick also the big risk of failure " - your words? Small probability of success we shall equate to " it is not treated unequivocally "?

Recovered without operation met in a maternity home.

BelyjAngelochek
07.04.2005, 22:24
Has it's OK ended?

Yes, thanks, all OK

And what is it you so raznervnichalis? Have a drink the seagull with mint, a melissa, it calms or abirritates..

Your words?

Certainly mine.

You should have very weighty reasons to be solved on operation. For example, you of year two unsuccessfully try to become pregnant

And it - too mine. To read were learnt or taught, whether that..

Recovered without operation met in a maternity home.

Recovered solderings? Therapeutic methods?

To you vesmja I shall be grateful, if share - as?

zy there Was at me a colleague one. Good such person. But gloomy. Also there was at us a favourite dialogue.

I:

- Vanjushin, you the pessimist!

He:

- No, MZH, I am a realist..

Olga.
26.04.2005, 16:19
The Small Woman

You speak, what at All of you it is good zoaknchilos, but thus of solderings to get rid it is impossible? That is at all of you it is good with solderings? Their sense then terapevtit and sbeja to excruciate?! Well good, with pains still... And here extrauterine, etc. in fact it is already serious. You as for yourselves have as a result resolved problems, I have not understood... Explain, please, still. Thanks!

Thanks, you have calmed me with procedure!! In our medicine the main thing - to not die during treatment

matasova
29.04.2005, 19:59
Not during treatment, and during statement of the diagnosis

aaaaa
05.05.2005, 20:01
Coffee-washed or -soaps

Valser
12.05.2005, 17:54
Girls, I recommend urgently, a course + wads (il as them it is correct) + an electrophoresis = supirskoe treatment

Pains have released or have let off on the fifth il the sixth session (I thought, that already for ever)

The main thing, certainly - the good doctor

But - a stage passed or taken place

Massage rulit) a greater or big rudder rulit)

kupol05
13.05.2005, 12:56
Pancake, and at me soldering also very old, the same is always sick at the certificate or act. The gynecologist washing spoke, that gave birth or travailled (one crumb five years ago more likely has already given birth). It would be desirable to repeat year through two. In the past to year the doctor-gynecologist in sanatorium to me the same has told or said, that solderings are not treated, they can be softened only. Advised massage (I have forgotten as those correctly is called) and to do or make time 2 in a year.

perel
16.05.2005, 18:50
You in Moscow? Can will tell more in detail about massage?

And where to find the good doctor...

Weer2
29.05.2005, 21:27
Girls, and what pains of character: during the sexual certificate or act, during monthly, constants? And where exactly hurts?

agika
03.06.2005, 22:16
No, native, in ufe (so I can not help or assist the reference (

About massage... dazh I do not know.... How it is words that speaks? A little morbidly, but it is tolerant

Speak, that bad massage is too morbid or not oshchutimyj

And after my doctor of sensation were... Here if a back well promassirovat sensation pleasant, muscles it is direct baldejut... And here)

(As could, has told)

But! A little morbidly (((

During the certificate or act

And more before " in the days celebratory ", or if to chill legs or foots...

I can not explain, where exactly

Such... be, unpleasant in general

lol
06.06.2005, 00:10
Yes, really sick subject. Solderings give in to treatment, but is very-very serious. It is better to be treated before pregnancy since the extrauterine pregnancy or salpingocuesis is possible or probable. If it is treated in a hospital, unless in specialized. There and a hydrotubation as it is necessary will make also a fangotherapy. A surgical intervention - in last turn. By the way, the laparoscopy is not always shown. Happens, that the adhesive desease is started, then a laparoscope it is possible all stomach or belly razvorotit. At me was more than 10 years adherent or adhesive +. An adnexitis, I did not give to it or this special value or meaning;importance, was treated, certainly, incidentally when very much burnt... As a result, in March of this year - an immediate surgery (the diagnosis: a peritonitis, a salpingitis, a perisalpingitis), bilateral tubektomija (excision of both pipes) + a drainage of an abdominal cavity. Already disturb postoperative solderings. One time accepted oksigrissant under the scheme or plan. It was easier. It is better to find the explanatory or sensible gynecologist, to make vnutrivaginalnoe US and to begin course of treatment not postponing, in fact in the autumn any exacerbations begin, so it is better to not hurt or not be ill;not be sick.

dimasok
14.06.2005, 01:00
To me my checked up the doctor-gynecologist has appointed or nominated an electrophoresis with Lydasum and a potassium-iodide (serially) plus nyxes of Lydasum. After such course it became much better.

ayvazyan
19.06.2005, 05:10
Thanks those who has written on coffee-washed or -soaps!

Yes... All is clear. It demands what at me now is not present in general - time the Status of my career on an ice crust. The moment categorically does not assume any hospitals!! Has not so understood about massage... How often to carry out...? What exactly he from itself(himself) represents? He/she is any doctor-gynecologist can?

Giper
20.06.2005, 13:42
Girls, and at an adnexitis the temperature is raised or increased? Excuse for OFF.

?*amp; etlanka
22.06.2005, 05:53
Girls, I recommend urgently, a course + wads (il as them it is correct)

Electrophoresis with Lydasum and a potassium-iodide (serially) plus nyxes of Lydasum

Particularly this therapy: sanatorium in Pyatigorsk: mud wads and gynecologic massage in aggregate with injections of Lydasum in a crest or fornix of a uterus have given amazing result: long-awaited healthy pregnancy!!!! Daughters 16 years, and I have forgotten davnym for a long time about chronic pains in the bottom of a stomach or belly...

Can, certainly, for these years progress in medicine has stepped far forward...

Anjutiny Ajz
22.06.2005, 13:27
I on massage went after job daily within 12 days)

Not each gynecologist can do or make such massage (to me did or made the doctor-, but arms or hand at it or her literally gold, all all praised)

Find any specialized clinic, and there - listen to references of patients)

You in Moscow have a heap of clinics

http: // www.sikirina.tsi.ru/index.phtml, for example

voleb_a_e
22.06.2005, 13:29
Really, solderings not lechatsja. It is possible at the initial stage that that still to make, ledazu (or Lydasum?) prokolost, it rasssasyvajushchy a preparation, about massages I do not know, to me my life with solderings the doctor massages forbade to do or make all and longly to be in a sauna (has not helped or assisted a fig all is peer). About diagnostics on permeability: very painfully at whom adherent or adhesive process has come far, the rest " epilations wax " are not more sick. Just in case before this procedure advise to drink pair tablets of Nospanum or a wine-glass to cognac - weakens or relaxs muscles, the pain not such strong (to me but shpa, cognac have not helped or assisted - I sobed (though to a pain I concern easy), could not drive a car after that, in general goes not mogla-called to the husband - he me visors, but to the house could-very or -very much not reach was sick in the machine or car, fortunately the girlfriend of series a vein, has given what that of drugs obezbolivajushcheej - became good for day, and then already hurted or was ill;was sick not so strongly)

St
22.06.2005, 13:46
The small woman is absolutely right, all was visible that at it or her already. But it is necessary to remember, that if you with the solderings in the beginning of a way to be treated it is possible and it is necessary, even to suspend process of education of these or it. About laporoskopii-tozh not to all helps or assists. If (besides) you yet absolutely adherent or adhesive chronicles yes, will help or assist, and yes - on half a year. And here if all is started, a situation other: pipes after procedure pure or clean, all in the visible order, pregnancy does not come. As speak the doctor, it any more the apparatus for duplication, and only a moulage. Since in due course prestaltika (etozh all muscles there) is broken by circle and elementary villuses on the extremities or ends of pipes (as are called? All has forgotten) cannot take an ootid and push it or her in a pipe and if suddenly and can the pipe is not reduced any more for to her kajuk and here can also extrauterine to come or step.