PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether probably to become pregnant during monthly?

Fialka
30.10.2004, 04:48
Whether probably to become pregnant during monthly?

And if yes, why? (From the medical point of view)

Thanks.

Ezhiha
04.11.2004, 18:19
Probably and more as!!!!

Because the ootid can ripen not only in the middle of a cycle, but also in the beginning. Sometimes in fact and a raker shoot! Well and also in reply to a sexual life the ootid in other ovary at any time can have time to ripen.

The visitor
19.11.2004, 06:25
Still it is impossible to forget, that the semen lives in an organism of the woman under various theories from 2 o'clock till 7 days. For this time she can wait an ootid.

Adult malyshka!
28.11.2004, 04:07
It is possible. All is possible.

Our organism sometimes gives out such surprises, that they cannot be explained from the medical point of view.

Therefore it is better to be careful even such here of "surprises".

And here my girl-friend for 5-th day monthly has allowed to terminate that to the partner in itself. -28 August wedding. The girl on I 3-eat month of pregnancy. To both for 20 years. Against abortion. And it was necessary only to cease to believe that in everyones " week tudy- from monthly it is impossible to fly ".

Adult malyshka!
28.12.2004, 07:51
Still it is impossible to forget, that the semen lives in an organism of the woman under various theories from 2 o'clock till 7 days. For this time she can wait an ootid.

He/she is what patient child it will turn out

The spermatozoon which sdela probably second 3 waited for me, and can and at all did not wait-at once for business!! And that of patience in me nooooool!!!!!

29.01.2005, 19:21
Whether Probably to become pregnant during monthly?

And if yes, why? (From the medical point of view)

Thanks.

Here I nevestka has become pregnant in the first day after monthly and it at the diagnosis-sterility. A riddle of the nature

Oliusik
10.02.2005, 18:55
Itself to volume an example! =)

Fialka
22.03.2005, 13:22
All spasibki for answers!

CheerLeader Girl
22.06.2005, 05:14
Correctly speak,

The woman, a riddle of the nature. In all senses!