PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Contact lenses

Svetka-konfetka
21.11.2004, 19:12
Help or Assist, please, advice or council those who has experience of wearing of lenses. At me-1, has decided to try or taste for the first time a lens one year ago and could not get used to them in any way. I from in opinion of and all here feel. Both simple were, and color, and different firms. pomuchalas I also have thrown. One of these days has decided again to try to wear or defame lenses. The doctor selected in optics or optician, all should be normal, but again the same - I feel them.... A dyscomfort any (especially at job behind a computer). Here some days already a burden, I think, can will pass or take place, I shall get used, but while any changes. Still I accept OK, read that the dyscomfort can be connected with it or this at wearing lenses. Drops I drip constantly humidifying or wetting.

And how at you with it or this? At all do not feel lenses?

Idigidra
29.11.2004, 22:44
And unless to you before purchase of lenses did not give usual on assay???? In them it is necessary to sit some minutes, and then to tell about the sensations, whether there is a dyscomfort. The matter is that not any eyes transfer or carry lenses.

And how to you the doctor selected them?

Masha
02.12.2004, 07:33
At me a lens already almost year... Normally itself in them chustvuju...

chustvuju not convenience only in that case if she has turned over...

But they at me dearly or expensively cost 200 $... Can from for high quality they do not bring any not convenience..

And voobshe if you have bought or purchased them recently eyes should get used... On pair or steam hours per day... It is no more...

At me a problem in other.. I on a floor of hour cannot dress them... I lose them.. .potom I search... When you are late where that angers awfully..

Svetka-konfetka
04.12.2004, 20:51
When in optics or optician selected, to me that one tried on, others, selected color (they ottenochnye). There eyes all time wet were from a solution, and then I have thought, that at once to me in them will not be so comfortably, it is necessary to get used.

Probably, it is necessary to get used to them on the sly. And I at once for all day dress. All day long.

Idigidra
13.12.2004, 12:18
When in optics or optician selected, to me that one tried on, others, selected color (they ottenochnye). There eyes all time wet were from a solution, and then I have thought, that at once to me in them will not be so comfortably, it is necessary to get used.

Probably, it is necessary to get used to them on the sly. And I at once for all day dress. All day long.

You are not right, if your eyes perceive lenses in them should be comfortably from the very beginning. You simply at all do not feel, that they are.

Svetka-konfetka
15.12.2004, 20:09
Oh.... Even then also I do not know. I in fact different tried or tasted also all same. It is possible or probable lenses at all for me

Masha
17.12.2004, 12:57

You are not right, if your eyes perceive lenses in them should be comfortably from the very beginning. You simply at all do not feel, that they are.

And that you will tell or say to me on that that when I in optics or optician have dressed lenses for the first time at me tears potekli a hailstones, convenience from the very beginning and not pahlo.potom postepeno have got used and now not chustvuju them voobshe... I can forget that they on me and go to sleep.

30.12.2004, 09:22
I accepted OK and wore lenses. It's OK was. (hardly it is connected).

But now, when I remove or I take out their fiber around of an eye at once reddens. Ezdela to the doctor-has told or said taufon and Levomycetinum pokapat nedelku (lenses at this time to not wear) all over again like has helped or assisted. And now again on old. Itself at all I do not know what to do or make! The doctor then has told or said, what is it konjuktivit. Somebody can knows, how of it or him will get rid? What medicines still can be tried or tasted?

10.01.2005, 17:43

But now, when I remove or I take out their fiber around of an eye at once reddens. Ezdela to the doctor-has told or said taufon and Levomycetinum pokapat nedelku (lenses at this time to not wear) all over again like has helped or assisted. And now again on old. Itself at all I do not know what to do or make! The doctor then has told or said, what is it konjuktivit. Somebody can knows, how of it or him will get rid? What medicines still can be tried or tasted?

Idigidra
16.01.2005, 17:11

And that you will tell or say to me on that that when I in optics or optician have dressed lenses for the first time at me tears potekli a hailstones, convenience from the very beginning and not pahlo.potom postepeno have got used and now not chustvuju them voobshe... I can forget that they on me and go to sleep.

Strange that tears have poured down, probably simply sensitive eyes on alien or foreign subjects have given such reaction. Here you through force also have forced lenses to become native.

Silar
19.01.2005, 15:28

I recently had a same situation. First eyes reddened, and then in general a lens could not wear longly. It has appeared, that they are scratched. To you the doctor checked lenses?

By the way too dripped Levometsetin, and now I can not, very much eyes cuts.

And it can be simply strong at you get tired an eye. You often sit at a computer?

Idigidra
02.02.2005, 08:15
Yes, all the day behind a computer I sit. Really, in target me it was easier in them, but all the same than something not that. I now shall allow eyes to have a rest some time and then I shall try to get used gradually to them, till some hours per day (as to me have advised) ju

And what lenses you have chosen socks on term?

With your eyes it is better to you to take somethings ephemeral or fortnight.

Natachka
12.02.2005, 20:33
Girls, personally I wear lenses of 15 years, and poverte to me, komfotnost wearings depends ONLY on lenses!!!!!!!!!

1. If you know, lenses happen soft and rigid.

More comfortably and less razdrozhitelny soft.

2. Certainly, at all different, BUT privykat everything, or nearly so everything, it it is possible to compare the period of adaptation, as we get used, to that the bra is put on us.

3. Lenses should be selected ONLY at the skilled or experienced doctor of the ophthalmologist, in clinics with good reputation is not present in drugstores of everyones, or firmachkah yesterday's

For them select in view of the sizes of your pupils, measure diameter of pupils, dark and light, I do not speak, that if it not for ponta you should see in them a minimum of 50 %

Even for ponta, they should you approach or suit so as footwear by which you measure before purchase!

And the last:

CHEAP GOOD DOES NOT HAPPEN! Not ekonomnte on the precious eye sights or eyes

SUCCESS TO YOU!

Svetka-konfetka
18.02.2005, 06:14
Yes, all the day behind a computer I sit. Really, in target me it was easier in them, but all the same than something not that. I now shall allow eyes to have a rest some time and then I shall try to get used gradually to them, till some hours per day (as to me have advised) ju

At me fortnight

Idigidra
13.03.2005, 15:45

At me fortnight

At you firm Johnson and Johnson? I began with these or it, at once it's OK was.

Svetka-konfetka
28.03.2005, 08:50
Yes. Johnson and Johnson. Fortnight ottenochnye. At me such and colorless is, too most from them. For a long time still were color any other firm, has forgotten.....

Tomorrow I shall try chasikov to dress on pair, it can gradually and turn out to get used. I shall spend experiment so to say.

CECTPA
09.04.2005, 08:02
When trial Linz gave me, too what that the dyscomfort firstly was about two weeks-then of anything, normano..

osero
22.06.2005, 04:28

At me also began, only my doctor has fairly told or said, it is what is it connected with growing sosudikov in a cornea, and has recommended to drip taufon (as well as to you) and to replace lenses with lenses of monthly wearing either rigid or gas-permeable. And then at me has begun konjuktivit, longly doctors thought from what, have then come to conclusion what is it allergic, but it is not known on what so with lenses sprishlos to leave.