PDA

Просмотр полной версии : OFF/He to me changes? Or it seems...

WERTina
07.03.2005, 06:19
Here such business!!!

The boy at me respectable (anyway speaks so). Me likes! Me values, I see it and I feel. Speaks, that for 7 months never changed to me, even anybody did not kiss. But last time hearings from our general or common friends reach, that he to me changes a pier, it or he has other girl whom he periodically meets, goes on discos and so on. I was in a shock!!! He was justified, has then taken offence for my mistrust, in the extremity or end the extremity or end we have reconciled and have solved, that we shall believe each other, instead of to gossips...

But at me all doubts. Last time at it or him quite often appears a phrase, type, you remember to me spoke.... On my answer, that I similar did not speak anything to him... Does or makes a clever kind and speaks, that probably, it was mum....

And here its or his mum has finished me... When I call to him, she always learned or found out me on a voice, and then passed him, that I called. And now I call, she speaks, and who asks it or him, that to him to pass.... How you think, I can is simple I sit in pink glasses or spots and persistently I do not see what he to me changes???!!!

Milen
16.03.2005, 20:57
.... How you think, I can is simple I sit in pink glasses or spots and persistently I do not see what he to me changes???!!! Rolling Eyes Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad

Probably and such. Talk to it or him.

Baba Manya
20.03.2005, 17:53
Vertinushka, at you the postabortal syndrome, dear or expensive. Doubt of the value and appeal. And like and appreciate the man can also three women simultaneously, and to all fine to concern.

WERTina
29.03.2005, 18:44
.... How you think, I can is simple I sit in pink glasses or spots and persistently I do not see what he to me changes???!!! Rolling Eyes Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad

I spoke with it or him, he speaks, what is it all bosh. That except for me nobody is necessary to him. And why I believe not to him behind which never was jambs, and any left hearings....

Baba Manya
07.04.2005, 04:43

I spoke with it or him, he speaks, what is it all bosh. That except for me nobody is necessary to him. And why I believe not to him behind which never was jambs, and any left hearings....

Well you know, where there's smoke there's tire. At least I would reflect. And what attitudes or relations at you with those people which tell about its or his change?

Milen
19.04.2005, 11:22

You now opredeliila. - " the left hearings " how it or he;they can be believed? Can at you there is an ill-wisher, and in general to hearings believes dangerously. Much better all to understand most. It is necessary to it or this to study!

Galine
30.04.2005, 02:17
What to do or make, if there were suspicions on change liked, or this fact already and does not raise the doubts - it or he had other, your competitor?

You are the clever woman reading from time to time the psychological literature or, at least, listening to advice or councils of more skilled or experienced girlfriends? It would be desirable to believe, that such women the majority. But why then everyone the second, having learned or having found out about change liked, starts to behave so as if has laid down the aim - to destroy all to the extremity or end, to make so that, really, already nothing could be corrected. Such sensation, that it or she is conducted by emotional "autopilot", instead of a voice of reason.

Nevertheless, even in such hard situation it is necessary to think all over again, and already then - to operate or work. What mistakes or errors are made by the deceived woman conducted by " the emotional autopilot ? First, she, for some reason, considers or counts, that is in terrible deficiency of time, that if now, urgently to undertake nothing then will be late. In most cases it not so, and acceptance of hasty decisions only worsens a situation. Secondly, - aspiration to convict the man in sodejannom. What for? And that it became a shame to him. In the third to remind him, what she remarkable, that never and with anybody though opportunities were... What for? And that knew, who is who. In the fourth, he is necessarily reminded izmenshchiku, what ungrateful or thankless: for it or him both liked, and its or her parents, and he so much have made! And, at last, in the fifth, remind of a duty or debt, about duties, about the responsibility that would like, time promised. It is necessary to add, that all these "powerful" reasons, for even greater persuasiveness are entered in a context of a rough hysterics, with cries, tears and promises something with itself to make. All this causes in the man any feelings, but only not love. And, certainly, the desire to remain in this house though for short time, disappears. You wanted it or this? Such behaviour can be justified only by one: you have firmly decided to expel mean izmenshchika not only from the house, but also from the life. And not easier or simply to expel, and it is severe to revenge, that it would be excruciated longer and more painfully. It agree, that the very first desire arises such. But, if to not go on an occasion of the first emotions, and all over again to think, it is necessary to respond itself to a question: you want, that this person has remained with you, or not?

But also it is yet full list of mistakes or errors of "autopilot". Somehow to consult with stress the woman searches the help of "psychotherapist". Why so-called? Yes because our, Russian, women in the basic mass are assured, that the best therapy for them - conversation with the close girlfriend or mum, that is with that who will understand and will regret. In any other situations it, probably, also helps or assists. In a situation of change liked the girlfriend or mum there and then, naturally, take your side, and you without effort prove each other, what good you and what mean he. Strengthened in the correctness, you hardly can estimate or appreciate really a situation and take adequate measures. Well you prove to the man, what he - bad, and you - good (supporting it opinion of the girlfriends and relatives), and further that? Really you think, what, having believed in it, your liked will come crawling to you in a lap, assuring in love? Be mistaken.

Now we shall pass to the third angle of the created triangle - to your competitor. Here one of the most widespread mistakes or errors is attempt to blacken in its or her all accessible ways. The range of influence thus is wide enough: from banal Also that you have found in this... You only look or see, what she... Up to more refined, zameshennyh on a thin intrigue, with attraction of the third and fourth faces, attempts to blacken the competitor in opinion of incorrect men. All this has opposite effect - you it or her... Advertise or promote! The psychology of the man in this case is those, that he, automatically becomes on protection of the new passion. And even, if does not speak about it or this aloud mentally everything, disadvantages listed or transferred by you, instantly in its or his subconscious mind turn to its or her advantages. And if these attacks to make constantly, with persistence of water dripping from the faulty cock, yours the man even if was not till now firmly convinced in the to her feelings now will obviously take a great interest even more. Is better in general nothing to speak about artful razluchnitse. Neither a word, nor reproach, a question as though it or her also is not present. Otherwise your hero will think of the competitor constantly, owing to your efforts!

To learn or find out about the competitor it is necessary as much as possible. Only to do or make it it is necessary it is thin and it is imperceptible. For what? Even to understand, than you differ from it or her, what pluss and minuses, in comparison with you at it or her is. That is really to estimate or appreciate a situation. It is not necessary to try to copy this woman. All the same, only acyanotic repetition will turn out. It is better to play on contrast: its or her minuses to transform into pluss, it is favourable to emphasize those moments which distinguish you from it or her. And is absolutely inadmissible to find out with her attitudes or relations at presence of the man. It is possible to do or make it only in one case: you have firmly solved, that these two for ever should disappear from your life. If you are firm in desire to struggle, one of the most effective tactics - behaviour on the contrary . That is you should behave how anybody from your environment and especially incorrect beloved simply do not expect. Such paradoxical behaviour, in exchange to for what from you wait, yields sometimes the best results. Any escaping expects, that it or him will catch up, keep force, to shout something insulting after, to roll up hysterics in a powerless rage and so on under the script. Also imagine its or his reaction if the one who should catch up, suddenly will turn and will run in other party or side on the affairs. At least - surprise, a bewilderment, ignorance how to behave further. Brought down from a habitual stereotype of attitudes or relations in a triangle, the man, that not wishing, starts to think not of how will fine live from a new beloved, and that occurs or happens to you why you so strange react. That is you the indifference to that he escapes, delay from the competitor on yourselves the most part of its or his attention. All of the man at heart proprietors and "change" let even a former beloved is capable to create with them miracles. There is a set of examples when such tactics returned former ardent feelings of incorrect husbands and easily cut competitors. Certainly, there are also other tactics of behaviour in similar situations, however the general or common in them one: never it is necessary to operate or work at once, not having thought, being guided only with feeling of fair anger and insult.

civciv
02.05.2005, 19:02
Galina!!! That you have written that - I think it is necessary to read through to each woman!!! Thanks you!!!

Write still please that-string clever! How to behave in different complex or difficult situations when you are usually simply lost also arms or hand fall..??

Can prompt me how to achieve from the man of performance of its or his own promises?

21.06.2005, 15:07
There was at me a similar situation - the friend liked has told to me about three koroba about it or him. Its or his mum added butter or oil to fire. I to arrange hysterics did not become or begin, though the probability of that, what is it the truth was huge. Has enraged behaviour of the friend.... What feature climbs. Has talked to the, has understood, that without trust far you will not leave. Has naturally believed, that anything with anybody is not present, since I was to be believed in it. Here, we 5 years together. Also I can tell or say, that it is assured in itself on 99 %