PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How to define or determine presence of an infection

Страницы : [1] 2

Alexx
03.02.2005, 07:23
Good afternoon.

Has met the girl hardly more year back. Several months ago went to be checked to the doctor both. At it or her have found something (I do not remember that. But not strongly terrible like) and a mycoplasmosis. It or her vach has told or said.. That I too should be checked up. Has handed over analyses 2 times by two techniques. In oboihz cases result negative (there is no infection). She has treated the a course.

Now she refuses to be engaged with me in sex, explaining. That boitsja from me to catch. On a question than, responds. And suddenly you have an infection, but she was not distinguished or recognized. Talked to last girlfriend since has thought. cht oesli in me tcho that also is, and at it or her it should be shown. She recently (in May) passed or took place full inspection at all doctors (wishes the child to close up) and here speaks, that at it or her all OK, that at it or her. At the husband have found nothing. If to argue, under analyses. On last girlfriend I do not have anything. But my woman all the same boitsja infections, now began to refuse even with a condom. Moreover, when has suggested to descend or go to be checked up, has told or said, that even if pose provekri vsek will be OK. Will be afraid all the same.

Govort. That as has started to live with me. Have begun whether easy or light;mild pains of a malaise. Whether allocation... First thought. That from long continence up to me. But schas has come to conclusion. That nevertheless at me that that is.... And here also keeps for this idea

If to consider or count. What is it not an excuse or a help and real pavor. That WHAT TO DO or MAKE???????

Once again I shall repeat. At me analyses OK. At the last girlfriend - OK. Problems only at present. (by the way. As she said she only with me lives... It is more with anybody).

04.02.2005, 18:23
SUCH happens, that at MCH such diseases are not distinguished or recognized. Therefore you just in case need to pass or take place the same course as well as your girl.

Success!

Maryana
06.02.2005, 05:03
And gvrjat, that the THRUSH happens simply from change of the partner, i.e. you is simple- do not approach or suit each other... And the thrush is and is not clear allocation and an abdominal pain and at the sexual certificate or act... That type....

BLACKKAT
07.02.2005, 23:09
And gvrjat, that the THRUSH happens simply from change of the partner, i.e. you is simple- do not approach or suit each other... And the thrush is and is not clear allocation and an abdominal pain and at the sexual certificate or act... That type....

And the mycoplasma does not happen from change of the partner.

The answer to Alex

To you have correctly advised, to pass or take place course of treatment, to descend or go to the doctor and to tell or say that it was revealed at your girl (only learn or find out what exactly from it or her more precisely have found) and he to you should appoint or nominate treatment even if under analyses have not found at you anything.

Maryana
10.02.2005, 19:34
The mycoplasma - happens!!! I had a long continence, nobody was... At this time appear what- and so on.. Has run to the doctor - and she gvrit after analyses: a mycoplasma, ureoplazma. Have started to think from what - have found out - I went to a bath/sauna then... And with an another's bedsheet (though also fresh-pure). It was treated then...

BLACKKAT
13.02.2005, 02:11
The Mycoplasma - happens!!! I had a long continence, nobody was... Have then appeared allocation and so on.. Has run to the doctor - and she gvrit after analyses: a mycoplasma, ureoplazma. Have started to think from what - have found out - I went to a bath/sauna then... And with an another's bedsheet (though also fresh-pure). It was treated then...

Well it is correct, you have caught in a bath-sauna, instead of from change partners pure or clean

Maryana
13.02.2005, 09:51
The Mycoplasma - happens!!! I had a long continence, nobody was... Have then appeared allocation and so on.. Has run to the doctor - and she gvrit after analyses: a mycoplasma, ureoplazma. Have started to think from what - have found out - I went to a bath/sauna then... And with an another's bedsheet (though also fresh-pure). It was treated then...

Well it is correct, you have caught in a bath-sauna, instead of from change partners pure or clean

Well here also could then the girl of the author in the same way to catch.. Or not?

BLACKKAT
15.02.2005, 23:02

Well here also could then the girl of the author in the same way to catch.. Or not?

Could, but there and then there is a conversation that they without a condom were engaged in sex, hence in the latent form this all and at parnera is or he is the carrier or bearer of this infection

Maryana
18.02.2005, 12:59
I know, that the OON?a??a/mycoplasma at guys externally is not shown in any way... I Know it on history of my girlfriend...

Though then the analysis of its or her guy has shown a positive take...

It is direct I do not know!

BLACKKAT
19.02.2005, 13:46
I know, that the OON?a??a/mycoplasma at guys externally is not shown in any way... I Know it on history of my girlfriend...

At me at the husband too has shown negative at my positive though I precisely knew that anywhere did not pick up neither in a bath nor from others. And by the way ureoplazma vapshche it is rare when from the first cures

20.02.2005, 11:00
[QUOTE =

Maryana
]

Oh, yes that you! From change of the partner of that only does not happen.... Even a lues

All business in that than the partner is sick

BLACKKAT
21.02.2005, 10:15
[QUOTE =

Maryana
]

Oh, yes that you! From change of the partner of that only does not happen.... Even a lues

Yes I not had it in view of and not only a lues

Maryana
23.02.2005, 21:42

At me at the husband too has shown negative at my positive though I precisely knew that anywhere did not pick up neither in a bath nor from others. And by the way ureoplazma vapshche it is rare when from the first cures

By the way YES! I treated 2 times! First in a bath has caught... Like has cured. Then we have got married and through any time at me again allocation, and something of type of a cystitis on this background (but it at many on a background ure/??), has run to the doctor, has made analyses, and the husband have forced to do or make too... Then together antibiotics supped! In an infection, a pancake!

But at the husband too it is positive then was!!!! Can at all variously???

BLACKKAT
27.02.2005, 02:27

By the way YES! I treated 2 times! First in a bath has caught... Like has cured. Then we have got married and through any time at me again allocation, and something of type of a cystitis on this background (but it at many on a background ure/??), has run to the doctor, has made analyses, and the husband have forced to do or make too... Then together antibiotics supped! In an infection, a pancake!

Probably all depends on an organism.

Maryana
28.02.2005, 06:11
[QUOTE =

Maryana
]

I wished to tell or say - even if at the guy all analyses super. Sterile. Then all the same there can be a thrush...

Foxylady
01.03.2005, 22:49

Miko-and the ureaplasma household by is not passed Only sexual by! She outside of an organism does not live.

Maryana
04.03.2005, 17:14
Miko-and the ureaplasma household by is not passed Only sexual by! She outside of an organism does not live.

Uh you! As it is interesting!!! Whence she at me then vzjalast... I that on 200 % am assured, what with anybody did not sleep the whole year before the first occurrence of this infection????????

BLACKKAT
07.03.2005, 15:56

Uh you! As it is interesting!!! Whence she at me then vzjalast... I that on 200 % am assured, what with anybody did not sleep the whole year before the first occurrence of this infection????????

And can from the previous partner? Simply organism oslab also has got out only in a year or how much there time has passed or has taken place?

Foxylady
08.03.2005, 04:45

I also do not speak, that you with someone slept or burn! Simply this infection really is not shown in any way and consequently many at all do not suspect about its or her existence. All depends on that, how much strong organism (at the some people immunity so strong, what even infections with this nonsense do not occur or happen). And be passed she can even at oral sex

This rubbish parazitiret on cells. And outside of an organism perishes.

Gardenija
09.03.2005, 13:31
Recently cases of poor-quality execution or performance of analyses have become frequent. Itself has fallen a victim to similar "analyses". Repeatedly in this occasion wrote edes about analyses on rare or infrequent infections. I can add still, that results depend on a method, kotoym to you did or made the analysis (PTSR, IFA and t.d). Therefore mine to you advice or council - peresdajte analyses in other clinic (it is possible and in the third) - I give a head on a dissecting away, results you will surprise!

11.03.2005, 16:15

And you the whole year were on a regular basis checked on presence of an infection....

You could with this bjakoj years five go and not know.

Alexx
14.03.2005, 08:27
Today descended or went in the morning, has handed over analyses, has talked with vrachem (woman), has told to her all. She has told or said, that outputs or exits a little. To try to undergo treatment (has told or said that some times handed over result on a mycoplasmosis - negative), only is not clear what for to try the girl to explain all as is, i.e. that such can be at M - is not present, at - to eat, descend or go to the psychotherapist () to replace partnershu.

I to her have told or said simply. That some times already handed over. With the same result.

Today I shall try or taste liked the up to the doctor to finish.....

Kills that last night again about it spoke. She has told or said once again. That en believes. To doctors. To analyses. To results of treatment...... But wants that I was healthy. Hm. And as it to learn or find out. If she does not believe anything?????

BLACKKAT
14.03.2005, 12:26
To be treated for calm of soul to your girl (if to you she certainly is not indifferent), hm and to what doctor you wish to conduct it or her? vapshche that always treat a two without a difference have found at the second parnera or not an infection.

Maryana
16.03.2005, 03:40
Alex, Well a pancake the strange girl, only not obizhajtest pliz. As it is possible for nobody to believe... And you make so - tell or say to her in the evening, that went to the doctor, he has found an infection, has told or said to be treated... Then 2-3 weeks of any sexual life, do not drink alcohol (at treatment by antibiotics it is not supposed)... Type are treated... Then type again descended or went to the doctor... TYPE ALL BECAME negative (however as well as is)... It is possible to ask to make the doctor the information or inquiry-analysis for that date...

Here also there will be a psychological step towards to the girlfriend....

Alexx
16.03.2005, 19:35
On Friday drove lady to the doctor during the lunchtime (itself in the morning all has handed over).

To Saturday has come behind results.

At me it's OK, it is confirmed already 3-rd time (at me forces are not present ha- to catch!!!)

She. When on Friday handed over - nothing has told or said. Has told or said in the evening. That that that have found.. + to that. That she already knew....

And on Saturday, the doctor, making comments on analyses.. Has told or said, that at me all OK, that there are no reasons to worry. And more that that to hand over..... And here with her... Well poberegsja I it or her. Until then. While she will not recover.

In general... She was afraid of me. And it has appeared, what is it I should jump aside from it or her, and is concrete!!!!

About that at me at it or her has begun malfunctions, the doctor has told or said, that vozmozhnol it is simple kofliktujut its or her and my florae. I.e. type at both OK. But - incompatibility...

Mda..... In meditations now........ vrozhe also we live. And like and whether it is necessary to live that to continue (with her)????