PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How the kidney hurts???

Milen
26.09.2004, 08:23
At me somewhere in a loin to be exact in one place to the right of a backbone somewhere inside

Very unpleasantly noet already all the day. Sensations lokalizovanny in one place. And temperature 37.5

There was a pavor, what is it there can be a kidney!

I one of these days shall get out to the doctor for now tell or say, knowing: when the kidney hurts - what sensations happen, hurts from a loin or from a stomach or belly???

The help!

skarlet
16.10.2004, 06:45
In the theory the kidney can also

But appendages, imho, too can hurt or be ill;be sick

Milen
30.10.2004, 19:09
When I was hurted or was ill;was sick earlier with an appendage, hurted a stomach or belly.

Sona
04.11.2004, 20:41
The kidney hurts, as a rule, from a loin. A nagging pain. When I had an inflammation, I could not go, not having accepted a pose of a chess horse.

MK
13.11.2004, 20:38
I shall advise the BARBAROUS WAY, but very effective.

Ask whom a string to knock with a rib of its or his palm to you on a back - there where hurts.

If the similar percussion will respond to you a sharp pain - that is kidneys of 100 %.

If is not present - that search for other reason,

Milen
26.11.2004, 23:05
Thanks, big!

engelchen
16.12.2004, 02:50
At me somewhere in a loin to be exact in one place to the right of a backbone somewhere inside

Very unpleasantly noet already all the day. Sensations lokalizovanny in one place. And temperature 37.5

There was a pavor, what is it there can be a kidney!

I one of these days shall get out to the doctor for now tell or say, knowing: when the kidney hurts - what sensations happen, hurts from a loin or from a stomach or belly???

The help!

At me a pain as though surrounding: both from a loin and from a stomach or belly, a pain as a rule pricking and temperature from 37 and above

Milen
26.01.2005, 13:45
Was at the doctor, it has appeared not a kidney, and has chilled a nerve in a loin.

At prostukivanii nothing has responded!

Solo
21.06.2005, 10:31
Well thanks God, what not kidneys!