PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Kidneys

lil_sugar
20.04.2005, 00:36
And why kidneys can hurt or be ill;be sick?

And if they hurt, where they hurt (from a back, or in front...)?

oin
24.04.2005, 08:15
Sand, stones in kidneys, the ptosis, is simple an inflammation, have beaten off). Pains in pojanichnoj areas with irradiatsiej in a back.

lil_sugar
24.04.2005, 16:34
Sand, stones in kidneys, the ptosis, is simple an inflammation, have beaten off). Pains in pojanichnoj areas with irradiatsiej in a back.

And the ptosis can be because of loss of weight?

Both sideways, especially right, under ribs hurt.. And it is sick, when I move, turn, for example... It can and not kidneys certainly...

oin
25.04.2005, 16:23

And the ptosis can be because of loss of weight?

Both sideways, especially right, under ribs hurt.. And it is sick, when I move, turn, for example... It can and not kidneys certainly...

And it can is simple muscles hurt.

At a ptosis autumn strong pains it is possible or probable with disturbances of functions of kidneys.

The ptosis can be and because of sharp pohudanija on many kg.

The visitor
29.04.2005, 19:28
Me in the beginning has started to hurt or be ill;be sick on the right, then at the left. Pains in sides were were somewhere under a femur and were given to an inguen. As back pains. There was an inflammation plus pesochek. By the way, has read through, that stones and sand more often obrazujutsja in a right kidney.

lil_sugar
29.04.2005, 22:17
And it can is simple muscles hurt.

At a ptosis autumn strong pains it is possible or probable with disturbances of functions of kidneys.

The ptosis can be and because of sharp pohudanija on many kg.

I have grown thin for a long time, kg on 3, well and that I can make, they are not typed or collected and all. mozh and the truth of a muscle, only here from what it is not clear.. lana, see you tomorrow I shall look or see. Thanks

lil_sugar
06.05.2005, 08:26
Me in the beginning has started to hurt or be ill;be sick on the right, then at the left. Pains in sides were were somewhere under a femur and were given to an inguen. As back pains. There was an inflammation plus pesochek. By the way, has read through, that stones and sand more often obrazujutsja in a right kidney.

And how to establish or install, what is it sand or an inflammation, what to hand over it is necessary? Or US to do or make?

oin
11.05.2005, 08:30

And how to establish or install, what is it sand or an inflammation, what to hand over it is necessary? Or US to do or make?

To be surveyed it is necessary.

And muscles mogtst to hurt or be ill;be sick from that that slept inconveniently, sharply has turned also a muscle has pulled, has inflated, has chilled them, simple myosites.....

lil_sugar
13.05.2005, 06:14
Thanks!

Small
16.05.2005, 07:14

For the beginning I have handed over the analysis wet, it has appeared very very bad. I not the expert, but how much or as far as remember was much like as whether leucocytes, Sodium oxalatums and more erythrocytes (they should not be at all), can still that I do not remember. Then US did or made, have told or said that stones are not present. At this all I in the beginning thought, that at me with gynecology of a problem, have gone there, to me have told or said, that is healthy, have directed to the surgeon, he has told or said, what is it so a loin the pain gives me - type a jamming of a nerve. I was treated for this jamming, smeared with any ointments, went on a physiotherapy, was engaged in gymnastics and all the same ached a bit at me - nothing helped or assisted. The surgeon spoke me, what is it so it is easy or light to not be treated and that it is necessary to be adjusted or be set up on a long course. As soon as the beginnings of a kidney to treat, in 2 days it became much easier, and through nedelju-in general all has passed or has taken place another. But I all this time (somewhere since September, and can and earlier I am simple did not pay attention) had a small temperature, somewhere 37-37,2. At once did not pay attention - the autumn thought - has caught a cold, as soon as has started to be treated became 36,6.

_
23.05.2005, 08:09
[At this all I in the beginning thought, that at me with gynecology of a problem, have gone there, to me have told or said, that is healthy, have directed to the surgeon, he has told or said, what is it so a loin the pain gives me - type a jamming of a nerve.

Actually it is just necessary to go to the therapist (the doctor of the general or common structure), he should appoint or nominate the most general or common analyses (urine, a blood, etc.). By results of such analyses he can draw a conclusion and direct to the narrow expert, whether it be the surgeon or the urologist.

One but, the doctor-therapist should be competent, instead of those old grandmothers which only stay in out-patient departments up to pension.

-Nifertiti-
25.05.2005, 07:39

I was hurted or was ill;was sick with kidneys when I beremenila! I do not know with what it it is connected, but here only kidneys zaboljat neither from that nor from this-all means zaberemenila. Here and so at me! Can also you in position???

lil_sugar
21.06.2005, 02:05

I was hurted or was ill;was sick with kidneys when I beremenila! I do not know with what it it is connected, but here only kidneys zaboljat neither from that nor from this-all means zaberemenila. Here and so at me! Can also you in position???

About position too thought

All was found out, not kidneys it. Analyses all good, the surgeon tozh has looked or seen, and that frightened of an appendicitis even an alimentary system... To eat it is necessary better... Now like all was adjusted