PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To rescue or save from the Herbalife of people dear or expensive to me

Hell
09.12.2004, 10:24
People help or assist! Two people close to me have started to accept the Herbalife. At me reasons do not suffice that them to stop. polaskanie brains occurs or happens at job. Please, help or assist to find the information on harm of the Herbalife.

THE HELP IS VERY NECESSARY!!!

31.12.2004, 10:14
Here that I have found. It is clause or article about BADah (biologically active additives)

Here endurance or quotation about the Herbalife:

" Dear readers! Remember, that here it is used obmannyj reception: the accessory or belonging parafarmatsevtikov to food stuffs though actually they are activly operating or working medicinal preparations is supposed. This lie enables firms to realize them not through a chemist's network, and on a network of multistage marketing around of the Food and drug administration.

Actually in many BADah the side between nutri- and parafarmatsevtikami as the last began to include vitamins, trace substances, salts is already erased. So, BAD the -balance 2000 firms New Spirit Naturels contains in one capsule vitamins, herbs, 72 minerals (!) and 70 trace substances (!) already much known "ger-" has 5 medicinal formulas - according to the dietary program - for weight reduction, escalating of muscular mass, neogenesis of an organism. The structure of different formulas is distinguished or various, but many formulas include vitamins, minerals, extracts from plants, into the some people - amino acids, an admixture of fat acids. Firm Herbalife Interneshnl Ink. Distributes BAD in 32 countries of the world by means of 30 thousand 11. This firm receives enormous profits as sale goes on system of mains-operated marketing, as at spread of drug addiction, passing a chemist's network and avoiding payment of taxes. France has forbidden at itself activity of this firm as cases of complications after reception of "Herbalife" became widely known. Some patients had bleedings from a nose, headaches, gastric frustration. They accepted variant BAD with the greater or big maintenance or contents of vitamin B6; other similar cases have been registered also.

We also observed similar complications at the faces accepted "Herbalife". To us also has addressed some or a little bit person at which on a background of reception of this preparation the peptic ulcer of a stomach has become aggravated.

About an inefficiency of action of "Herbalife" speaks a following example. One of scientific employees of the leader in the country of research medical institute accepted "Herbalife" for weight reduction. During reception of a preparation the weight has really decreased, but after the termination or ending of reception again has returned to an initial status. Sometimes, on observation of some doctors, on the contrary, the weight after the termination or ending of reception of "Herbalife" increased or was enlarged. It can testify or to an inefficiency of a preparation, or about predisposition to development or manufacture of psychological dependence or the mixed psychological and medicinal dependence on it or him. Probably, "Herbalife" is a preparation changing a metabolism in such a manner that demands its or his constant application.

To us cases of application of "Herbalife" at the people sick insulinzavisimym of a diabetes mellitis, led on some time to improvement of a status and a dose decline of an insulin are known. However in the subsequent at them became frequent and proceeded more hardly giperglikemicheskie comas. At one of them the coma has ended with a lethal outcome.

The stimulators concerning to dopingovym enter into many variants of "Herbalife": kola, a coffeine, zhen-, in the some people - an extract of a plant shizandry. After their reception any time is marked or celebrated improvement of a status, inflow of forces, but then there comes deterioration, accustoming and even dependence on the formula or, at the best, homing to an initial status.

It is interesting, that among distributors of "Herbalife" the terrible totalitarian (destructive) sect - sajentologicheskaja is registered, selling the ward "panacea" from all illnesses or diseases - "Herbalife" as adaptogen (adaptogeny the-preparations improving the adaptation of an organism to various harmful influences on it or him from an environment and at various diseases), a stimulator, an analgetic (anesthetizing preparation) and so forth Other sects also use "Herbalife", and, probably, and others BADy to finance the activity and to hire new followers. These preparations can cause psychological dependence and strengthen suggestibility that is an important point during recruitment and the control of consciousness over totalitarian sects (destructive cults). There is an assumption, that in krishnaitskoj to sect in nutrition add the substances strengthening suggestibility both psychological dependence and paralyzing will of the person. "

And here the link to clause or article entirely:http: // blagovest.lozovaya.org/books/seduction/sed06.html

LightAngel
12.01.2005, 11:54
About an inefficiency of action of "Herbalife" speaks a following example. One of scientific employees of the leader in the country of research medical institute accepted "Herbalife" for weight reduction. During reception of a preparation the weight has really decreased, but after the termination or ending of reception again has returned to an initial status. Sometimes, on observation of some doctors, on the contrary, the weight after the termination or ending of reception of "Herbalife" increased or was enlarged.

The cleanest or purest truth. An example - the friend of my mum. She then only has put on weight. And in general, dietarians speak all what to lose weight without harm for an organism it is possible only on 1-1,5 kg. In a month! Otherwise the organism receives huge stress which consequences are unpredictable. And at the neigbour in general after that growing thin with the Herbalife have removed a cholic bubble

The stimulators concerning to dopingovym enter into many variants of "Herbalife": kola, a coffeine, zhen-, in the some people - an extract of a plant shizandry. After their reception any time is marked or celebrated improvement of a status, inflow of forces, but then there comes deterioration, accustoming and even dependence on the formula or, at the best, homing to an initial status.

Oh, mlja! From what perepugu limonnik Chinese (shizandra) became terribly harmful plant? Nobody argues, that it is necessary to know when to stop in all. But also to frighten illiterate people of such frightening name as shizandra it is not necessary. IMHO.

http: // www.fito.nnov.ru/special/classificators/chem_rus.phtml? wich = % 2Fspecial%2Flygnanes%2Fschizandra_chinensis.phtml

Tincture of fetuses limonnika apply to rising tsvetorazlichitelnoj functions at the faces working with color signals. As adaptogen tincture of fetuses limonnika apply to prophylaxis of a flu and acute respiratory diseases at children and adults. Absence of by-effects and cumulative properties allows to carry preparations limonnika to valuable stimulating agents.

Preparations limonnika accept strictly to destination the doctor. In order to prevent disturbance of a night dream them do not accept in the evening. They are counter-indicative at the nervous exaltation raised or increased by a BP and disturbances of an intimate or a cardiac rhythm. In case of an overdosage probably overexcitement of nervous and cardiovascular systems.

In clause or article certainly there is something interesting, but basically any pseudo-scientific religious delirium.

And that these lines from clause or article cost or stand:

In it or this the "invisible" arm or hand of the enemy of a sort human - a devil, directed on destruction of belief orthodox and its or her stronghold - Russian people - the carrier or bearer of spirit of Orthodoxy is looked through.

, etc. At once all trust disappears But to frighten near, accepting the Herbalife, will descend or go

Estee
20.02.2005, 19:19

Aha, besides all this spisochek is counter-indicative for hypertensive patients!

That there would be an effect - the Herbalife should be drunk constantly. And it first, hardly financial, and secondly, harm to an organism will be more, than advantage or benefit.

When to my close person the DOCTOR instead of medicines has offered the Herbalife, I did not know, to laugh or cry. And he has concerned to this ridiculous offer very much seryozno. And then I have asked it or him to show me though one person who was helped or assisted by the Herbalife though one positive or even the neutral example. He -has roamed on friends-friends, he-, has received mass of the negative information, has taken offence at that doctor and has awarded me with a medal " For salvage of a purse and health ".

But in my case "informants" were not zaangazhirovany the Herbalife.

I wish you to find such people that could authoritatively " wash out brains " to your relatives!

14.03.2005, 04:45
[QUOTE =

The Citation:
]

In it or this the "invisible" arm or hand of the enemy of a sort human - a devil, directed on destruction of belief orthodox and its or her stronghold - Russian people - the carrier or bearer of spirit of Orthodoxy is looked through.

, etc. At once all trust disappears But to frighten near, accepting the Herbalife, will descend or go

I in general skeptically concern to Orthodoxy, but as a rule people suffering delirium (believe in the Herbalife and t.d) diko orthodox, therefore statejka quite for them. In fact than that it is necessary to scare

Several years ago, by phone I was pursued by one gerbalajfshchik. Well I its or his already direct text NAH sent, and he continued to call. And after a while, he began me to call, but already in other occasion - in sect invited. The maniac in a word!

Fialka
21.06.2005, 00:18
[QUOTE =

]

About an inefficiency of action of "Herbalife" speaks a following example. One of scientific employees of the leader in the country of research medical institute accepted "Herbalife" for weight reduction. During reception of a preparation the weight has really decreased, but after the termination or ending of reception again has returned to an initial status. Sometimes, on observation of some doctors, on the contrary, the weight after the termination or ending of reception of "Herbalife" increased or was enlarged.

The cleanest or purest truth. An example - the friend of my mum. She then only has put on weight. And in general, dietarians speak all what to lose weight without harm for an organism it is possible only on 1-1,5 kg. In a month! Otherwise the organism receives huge stress which consequences are unpredictable. And at the neigbour in general after that growing thin with the Herbalife have removed a cholic bubble

quote]

And not only. I here an example. Half a year back I wished to grow thin and behind advice or council of the doctor (!!!!) accepted it from what only has put on weight and now in general nothing helps or assists. Therefore I simply ask all: do not drink this muck.