PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Wads

24.03.2005, 12:49
Became inetersno. And how much harmfully to use wads, instead of linings. It would be desirable to hear opinion of the Woman-doctor too.... From the professional point of view.

ludik
27.03.2005, 23:08
To instructions from wads it is written about it or this

31.03.2005, 05:23

About what about it or this? I not a silly woman generally About proivopokazanie and at what cases they do not approach or suit and to use it is impossible there is written. And me ineteresut another - if all OK, in general they are harmful? It or this in the instruction is not present.

Yaska
03.04.2005, 08:35
Wads interfere with natural outflow of a blood during monthly, causing that to trouble

The visitor
04.04.2005, 13:22

About what about it or this? I not a silly woman generally About proivopokazanie and at what cases they do not approach or suit and to use it is impossible there is written. And me ineteresut another - if all OK, in general they are harmful? It or this in the instruction is not present.

Constantly-are harmful!

10.04.2005, 08:13
Wads interfere with natural outflow of a blood during monthly, causing that to trouble

And what troubles? Simply I use wads constantly, only for the night a lining.

Most most
17.04.2005, 01:07
If to use according to the instruction, that is to change a wad in current of day, how much or as far as I remember it is necessary to change not less often than time at 4 o'clock (for a long time did not use), instead of to go with one all the day long harm is not present as you use a lining at night. So change more often and all will be OK.

17.04.2005, 17:40
If to use according to the instruction, that is to change a wad in current of day, how much or as far as I remember it is necessary to change not less often than time at 4 o'clock (for a long time did not use), instead of to go with one all the day long harm is not present as you use a lining at night. So change more often and all will be OK.

Naturally I change often Well in the first it or him suffices not too on long, and in the second for hygiene

Yaska
18.04.2005, 02:16

And what troubles? Simply I use wads constantly, only for the night a lining.

Yes I too use more often wads.

Let's admit or allow, if immunity is weakened or easied, there can be a thrush In fact microbes which should leave with a blood, remain inside (together with a wad).

Marijka
20.04.2005, 17:17
To me I the doctor has told or said, that is not harmful. But me in it it is a little believed. The only thing has warned what to change it is necessary not less often than 1 time at 3 o'clock.

Yaska
26.04.2005, 15:07
To me just my gynecologist also has told or said, that wads are harmful enough. Naturally, it is not spoken about all women. Simply at me the thrush was, she my attention can for this reason has paid to this fact.

Satine
08.05.2005, 10:36
To Me just my gynecologist also has told or said, that wads are harmful enough. Naturally, it is not spoken about all women. Simply at me the thrush was, she my attention can for this reason has paid to this fact.

At me it is similar... The same history.

Yaska
21.05.2005, 02:54
To Me just my gynecologist also has told or said, that wads are harmful enough. Naturally, it is not spoken about all women. Simply at me the thrush was, she my attention can for this reason has paid to this fact.

At me it is similar... The same history.

Yes, pleasant in it or this it is not enough.

The woman-doctor
20.06.2005, 19:42
Wads - not the best variant.

The matter is that, as it was already spoken, wads do not allow a blood to leave freely a vagina, and accumulate a blood in a vagina. A blood - perfect medium for microorganisms... And furthermore, the vagina is not sterile. Even so..