PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Krovishchshchshcha after sex

-broad gully
13.10.2004, 21:22
Vashche I to the doctor go to Friday, but just in case wanted also here advice or council to ask.

After sex at me begin any vile bloody allocation. And it is sick, when... eee... During this or it comes too deeply.

This hren has begun last month. And someone's this month at me monthly have passed or have taken place for 8 days, today 9-th, but vseravno this vile botched work proceeds, and sex there is no opportunity to be engaged for is deeper inside a moustache hurts.

At me the spiral vashche costs or stands 7-th month, and before erosion was, which prizhgli before a spiral to put.

5 months ago was at the doctor, and all was in chocolate. And shchas such hren.

People, share experience at whom such was? I shall be especially grateful to the Woman-doctor!

Violeta
05.11.2004, 11:49
At me such too happens. However not that terrible is not present. Simply descend or go to the doctor. And OBESTNI that is not necessary for the PARTNERS doleko suvat. And so it's OK you will not die.

-broad gully
26.11.2004, 22:54
At me such too happens. However not that terrible is not present. Simply descend or go to the doctor. And OBESTNI that is not necessary for the PARTNERS doleko suvat. And so it's OK you will not die.

Uf, thanks, have calmed. Perhaps till Friday I shall live. And you at the doctor were? If were, that to you the doctor has told or said?

And more... gy... To the partner, instead of partners to explain it is necessary. One suffices me, painfully temperamental the man! It or him temperament to sustain, so about what partners and I do not reflect.

And all is already explained to him of 15000987 times, but he takes a great interest or is fond in process, understand... That is if to me it is sick, I shall shout not hesitating and ladies in a forehead a pig-iron frying pan, but is sick already a post factum.

Here give the god, on Friday after visit to the doctor if all will manage, I shall take and I shall frighten hada. I shall tell or say, that at me there continuous breaks, any alive place is not present. Can, then will cease to take a great interest or be fond.

The woman-doctor
30.11.2004, 15:39
I think, that you should clean or remove a spiral.. Does not approach or suit, most likely, to you..

-broad gully
08.12.2004, 09:40
I think, that you should clean or remove a spiral.. Does not approach or suit, most likely, to you..

Mdja... It will be a pity. Well tomorrow I learn or I find out all for certain.

Baba Manya
03.01.2005, 03:30
And a spiral not given birth or not travailled at all rekommendujut. I after the first wished to put, but to me vrachiha I have told or said that most likely to her pridy in tears in 2 weeks and I shall ask to pull out.

-broad gully
15.01.2005, 09:35
Yes... More likely already tomorrow has come or stepped. Abydna the spiral will pull out. Tablets I 6 years a saw, whether all life that them treskat? Harmfully di.

If it is necessary to pull out a spiral, most likely I shall pass to tests for an ovulation + creams/suppositories. Though it is unreliable, IMHO.

huba-
01.02.2005, 18:47
ahahahahahahah,

The girl!

As I understand YOU. In occasion of " temperament and uvlekanija ".............

My God, I not one!!!!!!!

Baba Manya
03.03.2005, 15:29
Yes... More likely already tomorrow has come or stepped. Abydna the spiral will pull out. Tablets I 6 years a saw, whether all life that them treskat? Harmfully di.

If it is necessary to pull out a spiral, most likely I shall pass to tests for an ovulation + creams/suppositories. Though it is unreliable, IMHO.

All is harmful, tablets harmfully, but a spiral, if she provotsiruej inflammatory processes, even more harmfully. And preziki that, in general is useless to discuss?

-broad gully
22.03.2005, 20:03
ahahahahahahah,

The girl!

As I understand YOU. In occasion of " temperament and uvlekanija ".............

My God, I not one!!!!!!!

Also it is asked, as to these irresponsible comrades to explain, that them it is has reached or is cunning once and for all: the woman - an essence gentle, delicate, and demanding the careful attitude or relation. "Handle with care", " it is cautious, " and that there on boxes write crystal... A umbrella or parasol, apparently, draw.

-broad gully
20.06.2005, 17:05
And at me it's OK, I today at the doctor was, here. Who has responded all - thanks.

The doctor to me has told or said, that such happens at a spiral, and in my case any bjak is not present. Ufffff... All of good days off!