PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Contraceptives!

dashutik
17.02.2005, 14:45
Greetings to all!!! At me one problemka! I prinemau protivozachatki already almost 3 years. And here I have learned or have found out that it is necessary to do or make a break everyone 3 mes!!! And I am natural it or him did not do or make (not including a break during monthly!), t.k anybody earlier about it or this did not speak me! Even mine genikolog!!!! Whether there Can be what that problems from for it or this? And whether I can have now children?

DeLux
24.02.2005, 11:01
Greetings to all!!! At me one problemka! I prinemau protivozachatki already almost 3 years. And here I have learned or have found out that it is necessary to do or make a break everyone 3 mes!!! And I am natural it or him did not do or make (not including a break during monthly!), t.k anybody earlier about it or this did not speak me! Even mine genikolog!!!! Whether there Can be what that problems from for it or this? And whether I can have now children?

Yes it is not necessary, vashchet so often breaks to do or make. I.e. vaaaashche it is not necessary.

dashutik
01.03.2005, 03:43
Yes? And problems then will not be, Precisely?

DeLux
04.03.2005, 10:06

WILL NOT BE.

Sonni
06.03.2005, 16:07

Who to you taku nonsense has told or said itself think if you every month breaks will do or make that what effect. The normal cycle just only chrez three mes after the beginning of use of hormonal contraceptives starts to be established or installed.

The beginning of reception it too original stress for an organism if you will be here so it or he will be "irritated" with a nightmare!

neznaju as with Ok but cottons with evroj for example a break to do or make there is no necessity for current of three years (and I by then just and to give birth or travail I shall decide)

dashutik
18.03.2005, 00:15
Oh! Little girls, have calmed me!!! And that I thought, well everything, khan!!!

evroj for example a break to do or make there is no necessity for current of three years

So at me just three years will be! All means taki to make a break? And on how much?

morbid
18.03.2005, 07:05
Oh! Little girls, have calmed me!!! And that I thought, well everything, khan!!!

evroj for example a break to do or make there is no necessity for current of three years

So at me just three years will be! All means taki to make a break? And on how much?

Well it is not necessary to do or make a break. Sense that kakoi?

Casey
18.03.2005, 14:41
I here have made. Also know, has stopped to drink 1,5 month ago, and about two weeks ago all face began to pour out, is direct problem any became, every morning that jumped out a new surprise though it is rare earlier As you think it is connected?

dashutik
24.03.2005, 14:01
As what! I Am afraid, if so it is long without I shall cease I shall drink them, there will be problems! (children I can not have)! Vot!

Klarochka
01.04.2005, 17:40
As what! I Am afraid, if so it is long without I shall cease I shall drink them, there will be problems! (children I can not have)! Vot!

I jarinu accept and so the doctor spoke that the break will need to be made on 4 mes in three years rpiema so I think to you meaningful to have a rest from them and through pair mes hand over analyses on hormones will look or see as as well as can that durgoe will advise. Long reception normalizes the background so probably nazachat that easier

dashutik
10.04.2005, 17:09
And sedalaju!!! Just last month I finish drinking!

Thanks all of you, the little girl, for answers!

nush
24.04.2005, 14:27

To precisely you anybody nothing will tell or say.

ZSE
20.06.2005, 09:44
I here have made. Also know, has stopped to drink 1,5 month ago, and about two weeks ago all face began to pour out, is direct problem any became, every morning that jumped out a new surprise though it is rare earlier As you think it is connected?

I think yes since when I have stopped to drink tablets, my all face too fell down, here now I go as maloletka with sores-acnes.