PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Mycoplasma

Страницы : [1] 2

Mapku _Za
04.10.2004, 17:50
Prompt please, at my was or former MCH have found such muck as a mycoplasma. What is it such and where to address with it or this? Usual female consultations of this question understand or it is necessary to go where that to other place?

The woman-doctor
07.10.2004, 08:17
The young man to andrologu, and you - in ZHK.

Anyutka04
10.10.2004, 15:05
In ZHK easy treat, it from the same series, as ureoplazma, two couplets from one song as my doctor speaks, only medicines dorogovaty. Also it is necessary to be treated together, this piece to mine influences an ovogenesis if I am not mistaken, 2 weeks of antibiotics and all will pass or take place at me so was anyway. Registered fromilid

Mapku _Za
12.10.2004, 19:16
All is excellent or different, many thanks for attention, but... You could not decipher all aforesaid? We shall begin with the one who such andrologo and that such ZHK

Marion
16.10.2004, 11:09
In ZHK easy treat, it from the same series, as ureoplazma, two couplets from one song as my doctor speaks, only medicines dorogovaty.

Yes treat easy, a current does not cure nifiga you have recovered? If yes, descend or go once again in a half-year be checked up, it is better if in other clinic

The visitor
19.10.2004, 19:54
All is excellent or different, many thanks for attention, but... You could not decipher all aforesaid? We shall begin with the one who such andrologo and that such ZHK

Yes to the gynecologist go - though to female consultation, though in local poliklinniku. Ask a smear on infekii. Cures normally, though quantity or amount of medicines decent. To the young man to your yours to the doctor it is not obligatory - at them this analysis ooochchchchen unpleasant. 99 % that he are ill or sick than and you, so simply parallel treatment. As will be naznachenija-write, we shall check up, can we shall advise that.

Diana Valerevna
20.10.2004, 17:54

a-it female consultation, and androlog the-expert on man's sexual diseases.

The woman-doctor
25.10.2004, 05:34

androlog - the man's doctor (type ginekologaja for women).

ZHK - female consultation.

Mapku _Za
26.10.2004, 02:09
Today has made a march-throw on a dispensary My gynecologist has gone on leave (well who goes on leave in February???) and here me urged on there on floors - first-fourth-second-third-fourth-again second-first and so time three And still to me have made a hole palchik now there a hole!

But thanks God all will be already ready today after a dinner, I shall go tomorrow in the evening, I learn or I find out that to what.

Wanted from me still a heap of analyses to take, whether money want, whether really it is necessary

By the way, have told or said, that for men cost of these analyses is cheaper, than for women! Discrimination!!!!!

Marion
31.10.2004, 22:38
Cures normally, though quantity or amount of medicines decent. To the young man to your yours to the doctor it is not obligatory - at them this analysis ooochchchchen unpleasant. 99 % that he are ill or sick than and you, so simply parallel treatment. As will be naznachenija-write, we shall check up, can we shall advise that.

Anonimus, you could not is more detailed, what it is in the image this illness or disease " normally cures "?

Here more recently the subject hung about these illnesses or diseases, all vopili, that years cannot recover, cut the sea of medicines (including the strongest antibiotics modern), have changed some doctors - and nevertheless... Doctors, in turn, in eager rivalry argue - it is necessary to treat in general them or not! And at all of you so it is simple, blja!

And about that MCH it is not obligatory to hand over analyses is a simply masterpiece! Can, at it or him it or this and is not present (pretty often such cases), but, certainly, it will be very useful for him to spend on drink some courses of antibiotics, moreover about ten ukolchikov neovira in the priest that the life honey did not seem To data if you about this nyxis slyhom did not hear, the first some minutes korchishsja from an infernal pain. There even to instructions it is written - before a nyxis it is possible to stick preliminary anesthetizing

You still Aspirinum would advise to drink - and all will pass or take place!

Anyutka04
07.11.2004, 06:28
[QUOTE =

Anyutka04
]

In ZHK easy treat, it from the same series, as ureoplazma, two couplets from one song as my doctor speaks, only medicines dorogovaty.

Yes treat easy, a current does not cure nifiga you have recovered? If yes, descend or go once again in a half-year be checked up, it is better if in other clinic

Thanks big, necessarily I descend or go, whether I shall ask the doctor can such be, just in it or this ridiculous if I do not cure heard, that the clamidiosis often comes back, and a mycoplasma and ureoplazmu in general argue, whether it is necessary to treat, but in any case of thanks for participation

Annapurna
08.11.2004, 22:08
Yes in general no trouble. To be treated it is necessary normally. Medicines will appoint or nominate much, but an infection not terrible and not dangerous. And MCH almost on all of 100 % too it is necessary to be treated.

skrytka
10.11.2004, 00:14
Anyutka04, you could not explain sense of your inscription below about an ovulation?! And what for about this all the nobility. Soon already to write boom how much hours up to a campaign to a toilet, pordon.

Marion
15.11.2004, 16:42
Thanks big, necessarily I descend or go, whether I shall ask the doctor can such be, just in it or this ridiculous if I do not cure heard, that the clamidiosis often comes back, and a mycoplasma and ureoplazmu in general argue, whether it is necessary to treat, but in any case of thanks for participation

Ridiculous in that the some people adore to advise about what have vague representation. Type: heard a ring... And so on ponder, unless this phrase " doctors treat it easy " does not look or appear ridiculous, after all cries in this occasion at a forum?

I in general would recommend to all beginners before to ask a question - to esteem even some the previous pages of a forum. Can, it already recently was discussed?

Nadi_na
18.11.2004, 09:36
I would recommend and on other infections will be checked up. If have picked up one infection a high probability of that else something is. The mycoplasma often happens as "support" of chlamydias, trihomanad.

19.11.2004, 06:30
In ZHK easy treat, it from the same series, as ureoplazma, two couplets from one song as my doctor speaks, only medicines dorogovaty. Also it is necessary to be treated together, this piece to mine influences an ovogenesis if I am not mistaken, 2 weeks of antibiotics and all will pass or take place at me so was anyway. Registered fromilid

The pancake, well begins! As doctors on babki plant all of you. I in a shock! Here more recently my girlfriend once again was going to to treat a ureaplasma with a mycoplasma (a chaotic sexual life fault). By my advice or council has handed over on sensitivity. The analysis has shown high sensitivity to the Doxycycline (hundred with small roubles in any drugstore). And the doctor has written out what that a preparation (any more I do not remember the name) for 600 rub packing and such packings it is necessary three (it not including another auxiliary and not menne road hreni) I ofigela, porylas in directories and was found out, what is it import analogue of our cheap Doxycycline. I to her have more shortly copied all course on cheap domestic analogues and the girl is healthy! I do not know, cheaper illness or disease, than a mycoplasma and a ureaplasma. I certainly and about duration of treatment have argued (7 days quite enough for conditionally pathogenic flora), but here already all individually

Veron
25.11.2004, 23:21

The pancake, well begins! As doctors on babki plant all of you. I in a shock! Here more recently my girlfriend once again was going to to treat a ureaplasma with a mycoplasma (a chaotic sexual life fault). By my advice or council has handed over on sensitivity. The analysis has shown high sensitivity to the Doxycycline (hundred with small roubles in any drugstore). And the doctor has written out what that a preparation (any more I do not remember the name) for 600 rub packing and such packings it is necessary three (it not including another auxiliary and not menne road hreni) I ofigela, porylas in directories and was found out, what is it import analogue of our cheap Doxycycline. I to her have more shortly copied all course on cheap domestic analogues and the girl is healthy! I do not know, cheaper illness or disease, than a mycoplasma and a ureaplasma. I certainly and about duration of treatment have argued (7 days quite enough for conditionally pathogenic flora), but here already all individually

I.e., if napropisali on what that zaoblochnoj to the price it is meaningful to look or see, than it is possible to replace antibiotics, and having consulted with the doctor (another or the same) to buy or purchase what is cheaper? I correctly have understood you?

Mapku _Za
27.11.2004, 02:05
I today after a dinner follow results.... TERRIBLY!!!!!!

And it is possible still a question - I drink OK, it will not affect or influence in any way treatment or it is necessary to drink up them, and then already to be treated? I Drink Novinet

Marion
30.11.2004, 13:32
The Pancake, well begins! As doctors on babki plant all of you. I in a shock! Here more recently my girlfriend once again was going to to treat a ureaplasma with a mycoplasma (a chaotic sexual life fault). By my advice or council has handed over on sensitivity. The analysis has shown high sensitivity to the Doxycycline (hundred with small roubles in any drugstore). And the doctor has written out what that a preparation (any more I do not remember the name) for 600 rub packing and such packings it is necessary three (it not including another auxiliary and not menne road hreni) I ofigela, porylas in directories and was found out, what is it import analogue of our cheap Doxycycline. I to her have more shortly copied all course on cheap domestic analogues and the girl is healthy! I do not know, cheaper illness or disease, than a mycoplasma and a ureaplasma. I certainly and about duration of treatment have argued (7 days quite enough for conditionally pathogenic flora), but here already all individually

Kakash, you correctly speak all, only popravochku I shall bring. It is good, that at it or her sensitivity to Dositsiklinu. And someone this Doxycycline - as dead poultices

But one is doubtless - hand over the test for sensitivity, first of all. And that very much is liked by our doctors at random to appoint or nominate Type, what there at us a "fashionable" new antibiotic? In, here it or him also spend on drink! Very well helps or assists

And with duration of treatment I shall disagree. The matter is that all these infections (and in general all infections) are very closely connected with a status of immunity of the concrete person. Therefore, here all very individually!

Marion
07.12.2004, 20:25
I.e., if napropisali on what that zaoblochnoj to the price it is meaningful to look or see, than it is possible to replace antibiotics, and having consulted with the doctor (another or the same) to buy or purchase what is cheaper? I correctly have understood you?

It is MEANINGFUL TO HAND over the ANALYSIS ON SENSITIVITY!!!!!!!

Pancake, I shall not understand, people as though between lines reads Everyone sees that wishes to read through, and it is more than drop!

Once again, for those who in the tank: at everyone this antibiotic will be different!!! Depending on results of the analysis! Will not make the analysis - of hundred times antibiotics will swallow. Different, and. It is good, if any casually will help or assist

lapulja
08.12.2004, 02:25
The Analysis has shown high sensitivity to the Doxycycline (hundred with small roubles in any drugstore). And the doctor has written out what that a preparation (any more I do not remember the name) for 600 rub packing and such packings it is necessary three (it not including another auxiliary and not menne road hreni) I ofigela, porylas in directories and was found out, what is it import analogue of our cheap Doxycycline. I to her have more shortly copied all course on cheap domestic analogues and the girl is healthy! I do not know, cheaper illness or disease, than a mycoplasma and a ureaplasma. I certainly and about duration of treatment have argued (7 days quite enough for conditionally pathogenic flora), but here already all individually

Kakan, and I thought, that dear or expensive enemy preparations less harmful..... Is not present?

10.12.2004, 08:41

Absolutely correctly! Only do not forget to hand over preliminary the analysis on sensitivity.

15.12.2004, 13:53
The Analysis has shown high sensitivity to the Doxycycline (hundred with small roubles in any drugstore). And the doctor has written out what that a preparation (any more I do not remember the name) for 600 rub packing and such packings it is necessary three (it not including another auxiliary and not menne road hreni) I ofigela, porylas in directories and was found out, what is it import analogue of our cheap Doxycycline. I to her have more shortly copied all course on cheap domestic analogues and the girl is healthy! I do not know, cheaper illness or disease, than a mycoplasma and a ureaplasma. I certainly and about duration of treatment have argued (7 days quite enough for conditionally pathogenic flora), but here already all individually

Kakan, and I thought, that dear or expensive enemy preparations less harmful..... Is not present?

Interestingly, than the Doxycycline in foreign packing and with the foreign name, is more useful than the Doxycycline in the Russian packing and with the name? That that an antibiotic, that that! Both of a preparation are harmful. It as in a children's riddle " That is more serious pood of cotton, or pood of lead? "

21.12.2004, 18:35
Kakash, you correctly speak all, only popravochku I shall bring. It is good, that at it or her sensitivity to Dositsiklinu. And someone this Doxycycline - as dead poultices

But one is doubtless - hand over the test for sensitivity, first of all. And that very much is liked by our doctors at random to appoint or nominate Type, what there at us a "fashionable" new antibiotic? In, here it or him also spend on drink! Very well helps or assists

And with duration of treatment I shall disagree. The matter is that all these infections (and in general all infections) are very closely connected with a status of immunity of the concrete person. Therefore, here all very individually!

Well the Doxycycline it simply illustration which nothing changes. In Russia do or make sensitivity not on preparations, and on components. And any modern medicine in which there is no analysis making the list, WILL not write out, as it is not established or installed authentically it will cure a sore or not. Means medicines proceeding from the analysis are appointed or nominated, and in the analysis antibiotics which are a part of set of the medicines which are let out or are released by various firms worldwide which huge quantity or amount are specified is on sale in Russia, and consequently presented in the market it is possible to choose the cheapest preparation from all variety, which is ANALOGUE (means the same) more dear or expensive.

About terms, I have made a reservation about individuality. And immunity, it is necessary to urge on during treatment to help or assist an organism to cope with an infection in the shortest terms, but some doctors prefer to poison or persecute the patient with antibiotics longer. Well in general if the patient will sustain, too no trouble.

Marion
29.12.2004, 02:56
About terms, I have made a reservation about individuality. And immunity, it is necessary to urge on during treatment to help or assist an organism to cope with an infection in the shortest terms, but some doctors prefer to poison or persecute the patient with antibiotics longer. Well in general if the patient will sustain, too no trouble.

Many doctors at all do not give a direction (or do not take) analyses on sensitivity. I always was perplexed - why?

And you grish - making the Example - a heap to people here which slyhom did not hear about such analysis. I have drunk simply I booze medicines without everyone to sense, yet have not handed over the analysis. You know, how appoint or nominate? " And you that drank or saw in the last course? Aaaa, well now give here it we shall try or taste " Or than that is worse - start me to accuse, that we with the husband have broken or disturbed an interdiction of not protected sexual life during treatment! And she speaks it to me! I rolled! Well what sense to me it or her to deceive, I shall not understand? What do I am a suicide, whether that? After such words from such doctors it would be desirable to run far away. To dump the mistakes or errors on the patient - well and well!

And about terms - like as at all antibiotics standard term - 7 days, and even is less sensitive. I about other treatment spoke - nyxes stimulating immunity, and more in some clinics the laser treat also everyones there trays or basins do or make.