PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Why THERE an itch?

4-lapochka
27.01.2005, 13:17
Tell or Say please, why I can have an itch in inguinal area and on places of a fold of a femur (there, where the trunk incorporates or is bridged to a femur how still or even to explain..)? I recently was at the gynecologist, he has noted nothing on etmou to an occasion special though I and did not ask. But, probably, if something was. He to me has told or said? And I all am scratched.. Already about half a year..

Krja
09.02.2005, 08:17
CHe-to che I shall not understand precisely, where he-itch yours???? Here at me for some reason in the field of sexual labiums, etc. At what not always, and periodically............ First time has bought or purchased gel for intimal hygiene, has ceased to itch, probably from soap was............. Now again and no gel helps or assist horror?????????? I sin on linings on every day............. And who- can knows?

So can at you it is simple razdr.kozha and stands up for her to see better: and, ointments and t.d.ju................. Since half a year mnogovato.......

o
27.02.2005, 01:13
Tell or Say please, why I can have an itch in inguinal area and on places of a fold of a femur (there, where the trunk incorporates or is bridged to a femur how still or even to explain..)? I recently was at the gynecologist, he has noted nothing on etmou to an occasion special though I and did not ask. But, probably, if something was. He to me has told or said? And I all am scratched.. Already about half a year..

Can be because of improper linen or linings on every day... Though variants - mass

Artemida
23.03.2005, 05:58
Itch m.b. From soap, water or linings. And at the author - because of shaving or use of creams. Can be for some time exclude it and look or see, that will be. And still it can be a fungus or deprive. Better at the doctor to consult, instead of to guess

_
19.06.2005, 10:17
mozh from shaving to be