PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Again about a gastritis:-(

Страницы : [1] 2

Baba Manya
12.05.2005, 17:06
Was at the doctor, has handed over a blood on analyses, the doctor has told or said that all in norm or rate, white teltsa in norm or rate. But at me in the evenings the temperature jumps, and the stomach hurts. In the afternoon all more or less normally, and here begins in the evening. I already on a diet strict sit by its or his advice or council, I do not eat after 6, I accept tableki which he have registered. Whether there is a temperature at a gastritis? How much it is necessary to be treated that she has fallen?

ValleyGirl
13.05.2005, 05:02
At my friend as was. Have sent it or her on breath test. It has appeared, that at it or her in a stomach any bacterium. Its or her other tests cannot define or determine. Has spent on drink a course of antibiotics, and already 2 years with a stomach of problems is not present.

Jane
13.05.2005, 07:29
Man, I am ill or sick with a gastritis from 12 years. The exacerbation and byvaet-by the evening starts to hurt or be ill;be sick strongly a stomach and the temperature jumps. koneshno the doctor appoints or nominates treatment, I remember on a diet sat shchadashchej, Almagelum swallowed also of Nospanum together with Festalum. Basically kada has ceased to eat meat a gastritis almost does not disturb, but on vsjak slu Nospanum with Festalum always in the first-aid set..

Baba Manya
14.05.2005, 06:53
Man, I am ill or sick with a gastritis from 12 years. The exacerbation and byvaet-by the evening starts to hurt or be ill;be sick strongly a stomach and the temperature jumps. koneshno the doctor appoints or nominates treatment, I remember on a diet sat shchadashchej, Almagelum swallowed also of Nospanum together with Festalum. Basically kada has ceased to eat meat a gastritis almost does not disturb, but on vsjak slu Nospanum with Festalum always in the first-aid set..

In that that and a chesspiece that the sharp pain is not present. There is such pressing feeling in the field of a stomach and to esophaguses, and an easy or a light;a mild nausea. I even would not think what is it a gastritis. To me the doctor has told or said what is it a gastritis in an initial stage. And temperature somewhere 31 - 31.2. To local measures it not temperature. But I feel that I more warmly than associates. Also I do not sweat at all though in the street it is hot. Today the blood still or even went to hand over.

Baba Manya
14.05.2005, 16:29
At my friend as was. Have sent it or her on breath test. It has appeared, that at it or her in a stomach any bacterium. Its or her other tests cannot define or determine. Has spent on drink a course of antibiotics, and already 2 years with a stomach of problems is not present.

Well, if that he to me has registered that medicines will not help or assist, will have to go to the gastroenterologist (or how they are called)? At me under analyses of a blood all in norm or rate. If there was an infection, the bill of white cells would raise or increase.

ValleyGirl
15.05.2005, 09:05
No, it not an infection, and a bacterium any bad She too was excruciated with a gastritis. Since the childhood. And it has appeared, that at it or her this nonsense in a stomach. The test new absolutely, she 2 years ago handed over it or him, when he only has appeared, in my opinion. Ask your doctor about it, he should know.

Jane
16.05.2005, 15:58
In that that and a chesspiece that the sharp pain is not present. There is such pressing feeling in the field of a stomach and to esophaguses, and an easy or a light;a mild nausea. I even would not think what is it a gastritis. To me the doctor has told or said what is it a gastritis in an initial stage. And temperature somewhere 31 - 31.2. To local measures it not temperature. But I feel that I more warmly than associates. Also I do not sweat at all though in the street it is hot. Today the blood still or even went to hand over.

31 it on what scale? On russki 31-it a corpse cool 36.6 normal, after 37 raised or increased temperature..

Baba Manya
16.05.2005, 22:50

31 it on what scale? On russki 31-it a corpse cool 36.6 normal, after 37 raised or increased temperature..

Oh, I have really incorrectly written. 37 instead of 31. Here up to 37.7 it is considered normally. In the directory it is told or said even

Baba Manya
17.05.2005, 14:35
No, it not an infection, and a bacterium any bad She too was excruciated with a gastritis. Since the childhood. And it has appeared, that at it or her this nonsense in a stomach. The test new absolutely, she 2 years ago handed over it or him, when he only has appeared, in my opinion. Ask your doctor about it, he should know.

To me a head to treat it is necessary. Eternally obsessional dreadful ideas. About, and what if is a leukemia or limfoma? Clinic, more shortly.

The visitor
18.05.2005, 17:23
To me a head to treat it is necessary. Clinic, more shortly.

It is exact

Baba Manya
18.05.2005, 23:02
To me a head to treat it is necessary. Clinic, more shortly.

It is exact

Not to me one, to stati. The majority of people at a forum suffer emotional frustration.

Umka
20.05.2005, 09:29
At me at the husband such, to him have forbidden to eat milk or dairy.

It helps or assists

DeLux
21.05.2005, 02:33
BabMan, the temperature happens, is possible or probable parameters of analyses not above the top norm or rate, but the infection all taki is. (it is possible or probable Helicobacter pylori)

Baba Manya
21.05.2005, 17:28
At me at the husband such, to him have forbidden to eat milk or dairy.

It helps or assists

I for a long time have refused milk. In itself still cholesterol. More correctly, in coffee sometimes I add, and just a soya.

Baba Manya
22.05.2005, 16:25
BabMan, the temperature happens, is possible or probable parameters of analyses not above the top norm or rate, but the infection all taki is. (it is possible or probable Helicobacter pylori)

DeLjuks, you to me tell or say as the western physician, 37 it is the raised or increased temperature or normal? TTT, last night the temperature has not jumped up. I slept on a ground floor where it is cool, and to me there was comfortable.

In any case as I have understood if the strong infection was the temperature would be above. And how presence of these bacteria is diagnosed?

DeLux
23.05.2005, 22:17

DeLjuks, you to me tell or say as the western physician, 37 it is the raised or increased temperature or normal? TTT, last night the temperature has not jumped up. I slept on a ground floor where it is cool, and to me there was comfortable.

In any case as I have understood if the strong infection was the temperature would be above. And how presence of these bacteria is diagnosed?

At us if it is no more 37 norm or rate. And it is equal 37 tozh norm or rate.

About diagnostics: it is a lot of methods. Itself precisely you will not find out.

Estee
24.05.2005, 21:33

It or Her find out in particular as has told or said ValleyGirl, the respiratory test. This foolish bacterium can vygryzt in a stomach a ulcer. It is treated for 2 weeks by antibiotics.

And the doctor normally surveyed? With a probe? Acidity measured?

Baba Manya
25.05.2005, 13:29

It or Her find out in particular as has told or said ValleyGirl, the respiratory test. This foolish bacterium can vygryzt in a stomach a ulcer. It is treated for 2 weeks by antibiotics.

And the doctor normally surveyed? With a probe? Acidity measured?

Not, business is not has reached or not cunning the expert of the gastroenterologist. My doctor considers or counts that to me while it is necessary to have a drink Asifeks for dropping acidity. If will continue kolbasit, I shall go to the expert. For now I communicate with the general or common family doctor. I still should do or make full inspection before operation. Wisdom tooths will delete under the general or common narcosis.

Baba Manya
27.05.2005, 12:54
At us if it is no more 37 norm or rate. And it is equal 37 tozh norm or rate.

About diagnostics: it is a lot of methods. Itself precisely you will not find out.

And where to measure? I measure under the mouse or mousy - hardly hardly 36.4. I measure in a mouth - 37.1. Still is aural, but I do not trust him. At us here it is accepted to put digital thermometers under tongue. The result is given for 10 seconds. Speak that in a mouth temperura above than under the mouse or mousy. Here also it turns out that from 37 up to 38. Et I in Celsius translate or transport a normal range of oral temperature to you. There and then all by Farenheit.

Estee
28.05.2005, 00:11
Wisdom tooths Will delete under the general or common narcosis.

Horror what, I sympathize. All at once? This wise decision. Or at you roots serious?

Baba Manya
28.05.2005, 20:21
Wisdom tooths Will delete under the general or common narcosis.

Horror what, I sympathize. All at once? This wise decision. Or at you roots serious?

The matter is that roots such long that are pressed on a nerve on behalf of, and from it or this with headaches. And more, me have just removed or have just taken off brekety and if I shall not remove wisdom tooths all my sufferings in achievement of the Hollywood smile will go on smarku. From for wisdom tooths, all occlusion will spread obliquely. They should be deleted simultaneously. A narcosis easy or light;mild, but the general or common. Otherwise I shall simply die of pavor. To me the doctor has told that will split each tooth half-and-half and then in parts to delete. I shall be better in a miss than such to suffer or bear.

Jane
31.05.2005, 13:20
Man, there are restrictions on zhidkosti-1,5 litres of all a day including soups and drink. It is impossible to drink the aerated drinks, very hot and cold drinks, coffee and strong black tea, crude milk.

Baba Manya
02.06.2005, 10:43
Man, there are restrictions on zhidkosti-1,5 litres of all a day including soups and drink. It is impossible to drink the aerated drinks, very hot and cold drinks, coffee and strong black tea, crude milk.

And if preberyosh liquids, that then? Kidneys will give up? In the USA the theory adhere that in addition to other -soup liquids it is necessary still or even and to drink litre of water. Here such radical disagreements. When I the pregnant woman went to me vrachiha spoke: " Drink, drink, while from ears not polyotsja ". And mum was surprised, because to her in Belarus spoke the return, that pregnant women should not consume too much liquid.

Just tovorila with the doctor, and he has told or said that from those medicines that he has registered there should not be a polydipsia. He to me has checked up Saccharum and has told or said that thirst at least not because of Diabetum. And in general, I think that he will send me to the endocrinologist if thirst and a problem with a diaphoresis (I will proceed do not sweat almost, even when is hot).

alisa
04.06.2005, 14:31
devchenki, and if zhenie under ribs, but temperatures is not present-it gastri?

Baba Manya
05.06.2005, 05:53
It can already be and not a stomach and a cholic bubble.