PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Stresses!!!!!

iida
09.05.2005, 14:02
Your opinion: that it is possible to do or make with not passing or not taking place stresses, except for as them:

1. zaedat

2. To wash down

3. Silently (or violently) to splash out on near

busenka
12.05.2005, 17:19
To borrow or occupy than that useful to itself

Employment or Occupations by yoga for example, sewing, embroidery (is better distract)

Vita
15.05.2005, 23:51
Your opinion: that it is possible to do or make with not passing or not taking place stresses, except for as them:

1. zaedat

2. To wash down

I think, that zaedat, to wash down and splash out more dearly or expensively to myself will leave. I already tried or tasted. Better otvlechsja something as busenka wrote. I here have borrowed or occupied in myself, the appearance. By accelerated tempo I aspire to perfection. Results please, and the stress which last almost 3 years gradually gives in.

Simka
18.05.2005, 07:33
To cease about to think itself. Then will be engaged in itself more pleasantly and more usefully - you are engaged simply for pleasure, instead of from -psychological reasons. I know about this all not by hearsay, itself has hardly consulted. I was helped or assisted by courses of dances, change of job, and most of all - constant sincere job and very good girlfriend which was always ready to listen and help or assist. Time and desire. Prays and positive affirmatsii. Sessions 4 hour walks on a wood and zhestchajshy the daily routine (to sleep in the half-tenth, not later!). And at all to forget about stress, effort of will, perhaps. To not regret itself and to not wait for it or this from others. You have already got rid of stress, understand? Success to you, be strong and quiet!

LenaSH
22.05.2005, 02:15
Try to borrow or occupy in meditation.

Gunila
24.05.2005, 22:59
To help or assist those, the worse, than you at present...

Stervochka
27.05.2005, 06:50

1. zaedat

2. To wash down

As the person who has lived in a status of stress long enough time I can tell or say, that it is necessary to try to look or see at myself from. The main thing to understand, that all passes or takes place. And more the pedestrian walks that it is direct up to an onychalgia very or very much help or assist.

And in general it is better to not dare to get in a stressful situation. Certainly, a lot of negative is strewed to lives, but it is necessary to learn to struggle with it or this at the initial stage. I try to not remain one, I go on a visit, itself prigalashaju, I go in for sports much, I read, I start to draw, I study or investigate tongues.

Alissa
29.05.2005, 07:21
Is better against stress active struggle - sports (aerobics), dances helps or assists. Passively too it is possible to struggle - good film and the book. And the main thing is regular - holiday.

Olena
30.05.2005, 09:14
chegoj you about stress have got or started a subject??? The spring in the street, unless would be desirable to speak about stresses???

Simka
01.06.2005, 02:47
chegoj you about stress have got or started a subject??? The spring in the street, unless would be desirable to speak about stresses???

Here is how time in the spring all also gets out - hair, spots, disturbances of a dream, stresses... From an avitaminosis and hyperactivity owing to the increased light day

CheerLeader Girl
18.06.2005, 07:51
Well sometimes it is necessary simply polizhat, to cry in loneliness..... And that remains as sports, dances and have listed on themselves, all ostolnoe!