PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Logest or ZHanin?

Страницы : [1] 2

ceca
21.10.2004, 16:25
The gynecologist has advised on a choice some preparations, including vysheupomjanutye. What to choose? And more: whether there is at these preparations an international name? Whether there Is a sense to buy them in Russia if I am going to to leave? Spasib

skarlet
21.10.2004, 18:23
I do not like your gynecologist so ok do not appoint or nominate. These preparations contain little bit different hormones and without analyses he could not to you them basically so simply to appoint or nominate.

OK can buy or purchase here again, a period of validity from them year 2-3 (precisely I do not remember), but the main thing to choose that approaches or suits you.

Can esteem here about them.

But I in such situation would choose jarinu!

http: // www.schering.ru/scripts/st/03_gynecology/oral_contraceptive/index.php

The visitor
26.10.2004, 01:57
And how selection of contraceptives approaches or suits? Also what it is possible if incorrectly to pick up, increase risk to become pregnant?

The visitor
28.10.2004, 02:35
How passes or takes place selection of contraceptives and what to happen if to start to accept not those OK, the risk will increase to become pregnant?

DeLux
01.11.2004, 02:30
No, the risk of by-effects increases or is enlarged.

The visitor
08.11.2004, 21:19
Yes, the gynecologist not super. I tend to that I shall arrive and I shall pay a visit to the gynecologist once again already on a place, so to say. Simply I wanted to our doctor, in Russian, whether know... Here to me also have made on russki: guess supposedly itself. I descended or went on a site which Skarlet recommended, esteemed about all OK which are offered. All, certainly, good as there write. But I so cannot - a finger in a palate. Thanks everything, girls.

Above was sesa
14.11.2004, 09:22
Yes, the gynecologist not super. I tend to that I shall arrive and I shall pay a visit to the gynecologist once again already on a place, so to say. Simply I wanted to our doctor, in Russian, whether know... Here to me also have made on russki: guess supposedly itself. I descended or went on a site which Skarlet recommended, esteemed about all OK which are offered. All, certainly, good as there write. But I so cannot - a finger in a palate. Thanks everything, girls.

Vadinka
19.11.2004, 22:26
As a matter of fact a question: I for Logest. Because its or his saw. And here I vrachiha to me has told or said, that Logest and ZHanin not strongly differ, but at ZHanina is present also cosmetic : pass or take place, hair and fingernails or nails become better.

The visitor
25.11.2004, 08:01
And how much approximately costs or stands ZHanin?

Vadinka
26.11.2004, 20:34
And how much approximately costs or stands ZHanin?

At me in the city of Zhanin costs or stands ok. 300 r., Logest - ok. 200. Packing for a month.

skarlet
02.12.2004, 15:35
At me too the familiar saw also drinks logest.

Too it is happy or enough, anything such "collateral" did not observe of itself!

Risk, try or taste logest!

Anik
12.12.2004, 15:49

Too it is happy or enough, anything such "collateral" did not observe of itself!

And I 2 years saw Logest - any pobochsnyh effects was not. Me completely arranged

Allla
14.12.2004, 10:17

And I 2 years saw Logest - any pobochsnyh effects was not. Me completely arranged

voprosik... And you did or made a break or 2 years drank or saw all on end?

Garipo4ka
24.12.2004, 05:47
Saw logest. To me the doctor in the categorical form has told or said to pass to it or him as on nizkodozirovannyj (before accepted Triregol. Did or made breaks during which the organism worked as hours). Here has solved a break in reception logesta in the summer to make... Four months was not monthly, the organism and could not come to itself, has handed over analyses on hormones, I am now flied or treated.

And my doctor has told or said. That after reception logesta at many delays for 2-3 months happen. So if there is an opportunity better preliminary to hand over the analysis on hormones, and then already to appoint or nominate OK.

Darjasha
24.12.2004, 10:24
I here descended or went to the gynecologist and he to me has appointed or nominated without the analysis to hormones - valette, and I that thought, that Germans clever. And they it is simple, Goats! Spare on such analyses, and from them them to demand it is necessary.

But when was in Russia 2 years ago to me there have made the analysis on hormones and on them have appointed or nominated tablets, here only I have forgotten the name, for what myself now I reproach.

But result of a campaign on German doctors - From violette me every night toshnit and for last three days has recovered on kg., at that that with reception of these tablets has got on a a diet. Interrupt treatment I can not - so if I shall continue to get fat - the output or exit is not present.

Nonny
25.12.2004, 05:21
To me here the doctor after abortion has registered ZHanin. That all processes in an organism to restore and will receive medical treatment. And the cycle at me walks in 10 days of a difference - more shortly - speaks - accept, it is useful!

And when I already was going to to buy, to me is absolutely casual familiar devchyonka from job have told, how it or her hrenovo after it or him was! Speaks and tore, and choked... Up to fast!

Here I also have changed the mind... Was frightened... And now what to do or make I do not know...

Nonny
01.01.2005, 19:53
Anik, wished to ask... Where such tablet to take, how at you below? I too want! Has tried to make out a site, but there has found only on pregnancy... Throw off a reference, plz, as for zemljachki!

anais
08.01.2005, 20:06
And more: whether there is at these preparations an international name? Whether there Is a sense to buy them in Russia if I am going to to leave? Spasib

Precisely I know, that abroad Logest name Meliane (tried to buy on Malta, in Spain and France). Absolutely same preparation, but with other name. Sell also without the prescription of the doctor. About ZHanin I do not know, I do not drink.

anais
09.01.2005, 06:51
And my doctor has told or said. That after reception logesta at many delays for 2-3 months happen.

At me was not. Monthly send or have come, as on hours. Can, to me has simply carried...

Yaska
11.01.2005, 01:42
Anik, wished to ask... Where such tablet to take, how at you below? I too want! Has tried to make out a site, but there has found only on pregnancy... Throw off a reference, plz, as for zemljachki!

So it also is a ruler for pregnant women.

Yaska
22.01.2005, 12:53
I accept Logest about 5 years. Its or his doctor after analyses and detailed finding-out of chronic diseases has appointed or nominated. I am very happy or am with a preparation. The weight has not changed, hairy did not become

Q
23.01.2005, 13:54
I accept Logest about 5 years. Its or his doctor after analyses and detailed finding-out of chronic diseases has appointed or nominated. I am very happy or am with a preparation. The weight has not changed, hairy did not become

Yaska, and you did or made breaks? I too about five years accept Logest, like is happy or enough, but write terrible things, that after long continuous reception something happens with ovaries, that then there can be problems with conception.

Yaska
27.01.2005, 10:18

Yaska, and you did or made breaks? I too about five years accept Logest, like is happy or enough, but write terrible things, that after long continuous reception something happens with ovaries, that then there can be problems with conception.

Break I do or make each 9 10 months (for 2-3 months). I too heard any passions. Also heard, that it is direct in the first cycle of a break become pregnant (and not one).

Nonny
13.02.2005, 14:30

Yes is not present, at it or her was on a cycle! Someone can knows?

Yaska
03.03.2005, 12:36

Yes is not present, at it or her was on a cycle! Someone can knows?

I have found that you searched.

Here the link on which all is described. Writes Anik right after the list of pregnant women. Is called useful links for planning and already pregnant.

http: // forum.nedug.ru/viewtopic.php? t=40906