PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist, at me allocation of dark color

Alabama
31.12.2004, 02:26
Earlier like as they also were not, or did not notice simply. And has the day before yesterday seen that at me go allocation of -brown color, without a smell and a pain. Monthly should not be still. What is it can be? Awfully I am afraid.

feya!
04.01.2005, 09:31
The author - you OK accept?

Alabama
16.01.2005, 06:49
Is not present tablets any I do not use and never used. Terribly.

The visitor
18.01.2005, 20:59
To mine such can be at an ovulation, but descend or go to the doctor is better, be not upset

Klub. Nika
31.01.2005, 05:44
I do not wish you to frighten of terrible words, but it can be an endometriosis. In any case it is necessary to make US and to not postpone visit to the doctor. By the way, if you do not have contraindications, it is possible to start to accept OK, is usual they salutarily influence a female organism. Only it is necessary to pick up them correctly. And a homeopathy it is possible poprinimat, Remens the same.

skarlet
08.02.2005, 07:27
The Author - you OK accept?

\

And cht such from OK happens?

Katea
24.02.2005, 03:10
Similar, something hormonal. At me was such years at 18-19, I was terribly frightened, have run mum with the grandmother to load, that at me a cancer of a uterus

Well they me in an armful and to the doctor, have diagnosed dysfunction of ovaries, have appointed or nominated to drink to Diana 35. I have had a drink half a year while a saw, any dark vydeleny did not appear, and after the termination or ending of a course have again begun. In couple of years all has stopped by itself, strange even.

Anasha_aka
13.03.2005, 14:21
Similar, something hormonal. At me was such years at 18-19, I was terribly frightened, have run mum with the grandmother to load, that at me a cancer of a uterus

Ao-topic! =)) I am simple too when at me any trifles happen I load terrible sores!!

I too consider or count, that to the doctor it is necessary to descend or go, what for myself to adjust or set up on bad or to hope on good, to descend or go to the doctor is better and all to clear up!

feya!
03.04.2005, 08:29

\

Happens, if OK do not approach or suit. Though I till now do not understand why, accepting tablets 1-2 years, then suddenly because of these or thus appeared vydeleny the doctor speaks you, that they do not approach or suit. Can, who- knows

Baba Manya
10.04.2005, 10:27

\

Certainly happens! While the organism gets used to OK, any by-effects can be, including a nausea and allocation.

natka
18.06.2005, 03:41
It is almost assured, what is it at you so-called ovulatory krovotichenie. For what day of a cycle has appeared? How much days to last? Whether hurts thus a few or a little;little bit breast? This all has value or meanings;importance for an establishment of the correct diagnosis. Descend or go to the doctor and be not afraid it not such a problem. OK really help or assist thus. Only let their doctor to you will appoint or nominate also US it is desirable immediately these days.