PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Akorutin, water pepper... In continuation about a blood after sex

NataliS
08.11.2004, 11:32
There was I at the doctor. Has looked or seen, has told or said, what is it hormonal. Has written out Ascorutinum, tincture of water pepper and any acid (has forgotten, laziness to go to look). Has told or said it will help or assist from a bleeding. Conversation took place somehow quickly, spontaneously. And only having left a cabinet or study of the doctor up to me it is has reached or is cunning? At me not a bleeding, and botched work. Will spread day-one and a half and will pass or take place. Then again after sex can be, and can and to not be.

Here I now in dumkah. Basically Ascorutinum as sosudoukrepljajushchee. Correctly. He can is valid will not damage or injure;hurt? And it is pepper and an acid. Whether they are necessary to me?

I can is a little bit bad have expressed the ideas. But, I have got confused in them.

DeLux
02.12.2004, 13:58
Pepper will remove or take off spastic strictures, if that. About "acid" I can tell or say nothing.

skarlet
18.06.2005, 01:12
Nevertheless what acid?

Specify...